[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats! And yes, ishida is a no brainer. Change immediately and like said above, inherit him somewhere on the team since his active is awesome.

2. AktionMan

AktionMan Mocker of numbers in usernames

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Agreed--Ishida.

Of course, I am still running with A.Ishida on my team... because his active is so damn incredible I always want to have it available ASAP. Also I don't have Odindra.

3. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Wow, congrats! Must feel good :)

I love Ishida as a Cotton inherit since it sticks with the heart-maker FUA theme.

4. Tom SA

Tom SA New Member

User ID:
    Toooom SA
    Anybody willing to help me out with challenges 8 9 10 and demonious with fio? I need the Ragdra as my current team is pretty bad. I’m running fio, green cotton, awoken ishida, ggy with Fujin inherit, and Avalon drake with ishida inherit. Also abt recommendations for Hephaestus dragon? Should I bring along a gem princess enhance for him?

5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I can help you out tomorrow at some point. If you have discord add me, user info is in my signature.

6. AktionMan

AktionMan Mocker of numbers in usernames

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Revo Perseus today. Anybody have any plans for him? He has that 7c and the potential for 4 TPA, which gives up 10x for 7 combos and a TPA... which may be hard to hit unless you're running a 7x6 board. Guess Diablos would like him, but who is running Diablos over Fio now anyway?

7. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    I did a few attempts at c10 with Fio so far, one ended on Zeusdra and the lack of active + poison skyffalls finished me.

Floor 1 : She's deceptively tanky. She has a 75% something resolve and making a fua to burst her from turn 1 makes it quite hard to burst her down. I find that stalling a little to get skills up while chipping at her is the better way to approach (then again if you're packing high dammage team maybe not)
    Poison resist is a huge addition here. (I'm only running Friends' Fio that have the poison resist equip)
    Time reduction is really bad, but I'm running with Runeris so I don"t have to sit 10 turns on it.

Floor 2 : poison skyfall is a new kind of cancer I had never considered it to be. You either need some kind of jammer skyfall active to negate it... (You will never guess who sold his 3 Fenrirs to buy cotton a month ago.) Or destroy her first turn.
    Which is why it's better to go up against her with some active such as Fio's up.

Floor 3 : You can stall the annoying orb randomizer Hel is giving you back from floor 2 here. If you're running a ragdrag medjed will implode which makes things easier. It's kind of a relief floor.

Floor 4 : aside from her 75% shield turn, she melts.

Floor 5 : So far I only got one good run up to that floor and I flubbed a combo, put him in his rage zone where he gives that annoying randomizing blind line and failed to finish him. I believe bursting him down the same way as floor 2 to be a good way, maybe chipping at him a turn or two before to make sure.

Floor 6 : Haven't looked at it yet. Looks pretty straightforward, except Ragdra might get negated all day.

Not willing to throw a stone or two at it this time, School Sakuya is kinda extra meh.

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  8. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    This is all i had to know about this month not to even want to burn the stamina on the harder dungeons in the quest. School Sakuya is the big prize? Lol, i'll save myself any headache or frustration i may have had. i'll collect some snowglobes, and +'ies, and call it a day, i have infinite evo mat room and i need to stock up like a mad hoarding nutjob.

9. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Hey @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa, how do you like your Kurama? I rolled one (free roll!) but haven't used him much. I rather like the art; that weird plant reminds me of the demogorgon from Stranger Things.

10. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    He is fun, not the strongest leader in the world but fun to use. His weakness is definitely not being able to damage when under 50% so you have to basically one shot everything in hard content. I use him as a fun arena row team. Putting stuff like Algedi in there for the nice 3 turn green orb generation is nice to keep the shield and damage up time going. I actually also got that green guy from Kenshin on the team since he is a low CD green row maker.

cjo likes this.
  11. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Can we talk about how sick Vraska is?

Ridiculous bulk like L hera dra with much better damage, time extend in the leader skill, super breezy activation, giant sub pool, servicable 16x base damage for damage control, fua on the leader and a BUSTED active. Tricolor hearts, an unlock AND boosted RCV (which synergizes with vraska's lack of rcv multiplier)?

With the RCV badg i get 15ok hp, decent healing, plenty of time and great damage. Maybe not as tanky and brainless as gronia but its more fun imo. And gronia makes a great sub!

As a sub, braska basically does tons too with the active, fua, double 7c, unbindable and double SBR.

Loving my vraska now.

samuelburtt likes this.
  12. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah.. I really wanted her...
    Well.. .can't complain since I got the other 3 diamonds... within less than 10 rolls :D

13. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i was mad because i rolled a pack looking at Jhoira and Karn and got two vraska instead and i didnt understand her at all at the time because i figured she would be just gronia without the shield but i really underestimated her.

14. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nah.. she's rank S-Class leader on some Jp website.
    There's a reason for it!!! People did underestimate her though. (yeah even in JP - I saw her climb the ladder as people were using her)

samuelburtt likes this.
  15. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Vraska is cool! I didn't roll her, which is fine since I didn't make many MtG rolls, but I pair Fio with her sometimes.

I recently rolled Ma Chao, who looks pretty neat but who I haven't evolved and developed yet. Does anyone have Awoken Ma Chao plans?

16. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I feel bolas is super underrated. hes a beast!

kandjar likes this.
  17. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I completely agree, I love playing with Nicol Bolas :) such a fun lead with massive damage output

18. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah that works, although careful if you coop something as Fio has a type restriction for full damage; where Vraska doesn't.
    So your partner may have a sub-optimal team.

19. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Yes, it does distort team building a bit. I mainly do this when playing solo or teaming with my spouse, so it works out :)

20. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    I recently got a Ma Chao as well, but i also got a Zela, so i've put him on top of the tamadra waiting list and he's going on her team. I'm a bit standoffish on the 8-combo req in his LS, because i only ever seem to have a problem making 8 combos on a 7x6 when i have to have it for a leaderskill, lol.:misc17:

xer 21 likes this.