[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    @Niteblooded I don’t mean to do this to you but L/X Fenrir Viz is amazing.

He’s got two fingers and dual God Killer who can take GK latents all on a ~1000 weight stat monster with a 3 turn active. You just throw on whatever active your Light team needs and go from there. And he’s due for an upgrade. So if you get more, hold onto him.

cjo and Niteblooded like this.
  2. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

I have not and that says a lot! How many ranks did that get you?

Many times I don't understand why certain monsters are meta because I really don't keep up with the game (e.g. this is the only topic I read), so I appreciate you taking the time to explain why people like him. I did spot the GK possibility and low active.

That said he doesn't appeal to me. I don't like the jammer life and really I'm pretty loyal to green. I don't like being all in one typing (e.g. God), and in addition I only have 2 GK because RNG so I'm going to be picky on who I put those on. So the chances of me putting them on Fenrir and actually playing him is a number fast approaching 0%. Halloween Norn is on my immediate interest list with potential use. I like the skill as it can be used on my Fio and Ceres team as either a sub or inherit. I like her awakenings, super awakening and I absolutely love her artwork.

I will take your advice and do a better job of keeping white Fenrir if I get again. No promises I won't trade him again but I do think you're giving great advice.

cjo likes this.
  3. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It got me 7 ranks, which after the third it started to feel insane :misc10::misc10: