[Team Building -- Outdated] Satan Team Appreciation

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by ZeOmi, Nov 19, 2013.

1. jesrockz

jesrockz Rock@pf Unknown and Inactive Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    RE: [Team Building] Satan Team Appreciation

You see any issues with me running Athena with the team in my Sig? I'll probably replace CDD with JDDJ to eliminate green. I plan to team up with Lu Bu. Any suggestions?

2. Chupacabras

Chupacabras Member

This thread needs an update or a Satan 2.0 extension thread....

3. Shadowdrak

Shadowdrak Well-Known Member

I'd actually replace CDD with Lilith. You can use her on Cu Chu to get rid of him quickly. Gigas is pretty easy to take out without orb changers, but can use vamp. On Beserker, just set up a manual CTW to take him out as you stall for skills. Blow all actives on Athena to OHKO.

4. jesrockz

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

I don't think I could get Lilith up in time for Chu on F2 since you have to kill Gigas quickly. What I ended up doing was replacing CDD with JDDJ to get rid of the Green attribute and I replace Wicked Laky with B/D Duke. This way I had a mainly Dark/Blue team to help ping down Chu and I could set up the board on Sig with Heart orbs and use one of the Dukes to change them to Dark. I failed once due to accidentally knocking Chu barely below 50% and he used Gravity immediately. So what I learned was to make Blue/Red matches on turn 1 just in case a skyfall makes a Dark match. I started out making a Dark/Blue/Red combo and then going for a Blue/Red match. This burned me more than once due to a Dark skyfall. So from now on I will be going for the small pings first, followed up by hitting him with everything.

So then last night I fed 7 Athenas during the 2x event and got zero skillups. 400 stamina down the drain (one failed run). :mad:

5. Shiro

Shiro Member

PADherder:
    link

New Satan here looking for friendly satans of all types ^_^

Name: Shiro@pf
    ID Number: 379115340
    Other Leaders: There are no other leaders!
    Priority: 1
    Other Information: lv 66, no awaken, llike 5 plus eggs

6. domon

domon Well-Known Member

The end game guide recommends using stones to clear Satan descended. I have an FA Luci, a wicked lady, a chaos devil dragon, a baddie, and plenty of Lu Bu friends ready to go.
    How hard is the descend? How many stones am I Looking at spending?

7. Bhelrudan

Bhelrudan Active Member

I just checked out your Padherder and if I were you, I'd try running it with Nut/Bubblie/Hermes/Karin(would be better if she was phys uvo)/Bodin/Nut. That would give you some pretty hefty HP and if you can combo well enough to activate her atk multiplier consistently you should do ok. Use Karin > Hermes > Bubblie on Satan and make blue rows. Just make sure you hit 5 combos in the process. If you can do 5 combos and 2 rows with that setup I'd bet you could ohko Satan.

8. D1m3TR1

D1m3TR1 non-IAP scrub

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

hey guys, i'm looking for max leveled/awoken uevo satan friends to run dark knight this weekend. my uevo satan is max level/awoken and +51. id is in sig, thanks!

9. D1m3TR1

D1m3TR1 non-IAP scrub

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

added ya

10. Spin0us

Spin0us Amat Victoria Curam

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Hello everyone, i just start building a satan team and i wonder why some players put +297 on it.
    What is the interest concerning the RCV ?
    Why not simply invest 198 (99HP and 99ATK) ?

11. Magnetic Spark

Magnetic Spark regice best waifu

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

They just want to show off :p no reason to put rcv eggs on satan

12. jesrockz

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Just wondering who is going to try out Dark Knight Descended with a Satan team.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1021

If so, what's your team going to look like and what's your strategy? I posted this over at the Dark Knight Descended thread, so I'll just copy/paste it here for discussion/advise.

I tried out this team in Endless last night just to see how it felt:

[table cellspacing=2 cellpadding=0]
    [/table] Despite having 50,461 HP and clearing Endless, it still didn't feel strong enough. Maybe I'm just not good enough at clearing the board? Maybe I'm overly concerned about the dungeon? F1 - Stall for skills until you're about to get killed, then kill on last possible turn since F2 heals you back to 100% F2 - Easy kill on first turn. F3 - 1 sec less to move orbs sucks. I'm bad enough already you dick. Could take me 3 turns to kill here cuz less time makes me freak out. 3 turns mean I'll have 35,449 HP left. Perhaps the strategy is to use Duke here and try to OHKO, then burn the rest of the orb delay waiting out the Dark absorb on F4. So possibly only 1 turn here. F4 - Three turns of Dark absorb. Sweet. Three hits taken while saving Dark orbs and clearing Jammer orbs. Kill on 4th turn. 17,695 HP left. F5 - Pre-empt hits for 4,095. 13,600 HP left. If you hit this idiot below 50%, he binds one random monster. If a leader is bound, dungeon FAIL. If I try to soften him up a bit and save Heart orbs, then he could change my Heart orbs to Jammer orbs. Only real shot here is to pop Duke and go for the kill. Probably won't work and I'll get bound. So maybe I'll make it past this floor, maybe I won't. F3 could be the key to this whole dungeon. If I can OHKO F3, then softening up this idiot will be easier before going for the kill without getting bound. F6 - If I make it here, it's easy. Wicked Lady>Baddie>Two rows FTW....maybe. Depending on who gets bound when I fail on F5. Maybe I need to replace the satan in my team with another orb changer, but the only Devil I have is Hamahime. Or maybe I just ditch this whole strategy and team up Duke with Permafrost Hera-Is. Poop.

13. D1m3TR1

D1m3TR1 non-IAP scrub

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

100% agreed rofl. either that or they were just lazy and fed a +297 monster to him :p

14. dmnsd96

dmnsd96 New Member

I'm really excited my how my Satan team is coming along. I had a couple of rem pulls collecting dust when I came across this thread. I'm running:

-D/B Satan (max awoken)
    -Dark Archdemon, Lucifer (max awoken)
    -D/R Persephone (running Gleaming Dragon for Wicked Ladies right now, 36 runs, 15 ladies, 6 skill-ups!!!)
    -D/B Vamp Duke (max skilled)
    -Chaos Devil Dragon

Got to Hades in Endless Corridor with them all in the low 30s with a maxed +100 Lu Bu friend. Lost to user error else I would've likely cleared.

A few questions:
    I can uevo Lucifer into D/R right now. Should I, or do I wait until I have enough Devilits for his D/D uevo or for Satan's uevo?
    I've got 12 Tamas, should I feed them to Persephone for the TPA and skill boost?
    Anything in my box that might be better on my team?

Feel free to add me. I need more Satan friends :D

15. scruggin

scruggin New Member

Been running some KoG on the weekend lately with KoH Satan but am short on friends running him. Shoot me an invite if you use Satan on weekends. Other times I usually have 297 Kirin Valk or Athena up. Thanks.

KoH, Satan
    L99 +0 SL1

16. jesrockz

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Sent you an invite. I have Athena and Satan up almost all the time. PAL points biatch. :D

17. oz7th

oz7th New Member

So I was just wondering why DB batman didn't make it into the guide?

18. IronH

IronH Paralysis by Analysis

Per Bhel's request, we are moving this guide back to "under evaluation ". We appreciate Bhel's relentless pursuit of quality and standard. It's not always an easy thing to do.

A redirect link will be left in the team guide section for 7 days.

If anyone is willing to update the guide so that it becomes current again, please contact Bhel and mod team. Thanks!

19. black-wolf

black-wolf New Member

Finnaly I have a Satan \m/

20. noir

noir Member