[Team Building] Red Sonia Appreciation Guide V2

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by 8gerrard, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Just depends if you're going to use her and can awaken her go for it, with that said she's almost never used in team later on if you're bringing a 5 turn heart maker it ends up being JDDJ in almost every suggestion.

2. imnestea

imnestea Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    hopefully this isnt painfully obvious, but since both lilliths carry Devil trait, is one prefered over the other?

DD lilith seems better for me as i dont have to waste a hi pri mat, but if DL is the better option then i can go that route too.

3. Joshsp1985

User ID:
    D/L Lilith is better, she has a dark row which you desperately need. As as well as skill bind resist when can make your life easier potentially.

4. imnestea

imnestea Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    is it worth the angelits though? i have only 1 so far and cant run mythical fridays with my URD team so i have to rely on luck pulls or buy from MP store.
    if i dont UEVO her or make her just DD, would it be a travesty or can i still clear the same or more than URD?

5. Joshsp1985

User ID:
    Dunno man you can always change the evolution to D/L later once angelits are easier for you to get.

6. hunt3rshadow

hunt3rshadow Member

Hey guys.

My current team is Ronia/Ronia/Lubu/FA Lucifer/Vamp + Hypermax Ronia Friend.
    All are maxed and fully awoken except Vamp.

I've cleared King of the Gods a few times, however I can't do it consistently (which is what I want, since I want to exp farm KotG). If I successfully cleared Tiamat stage (don't get heart trolled) then I would get to Chaos Devil Dragon which I NEED to activate one of my Ronia actives for. That leaves me with 2 more actives for Zeus. However, for some odd reason I tend to get trolled a lot. When I get to Zeus and use the Ronia activate - I dont get enough dark orbs.

So I was looking through my box and I realized I had a chibi Haku (obv not as good as the original, but the active is still the same). I was thinking of replacing my Vamp for Chibi Haku. Then I would have a panic button for Tiamat (in case I get heart orb trolled and cant heal up next turn to stall), and if I don't then I can use it on Chaos Devil Dragon the next floor. If all goes well, I would have saved all 3 Ronia actives for Zeus in case I need them. The ONLY issue I see with this is that a fully maxed Chibi Haku has almost half the RCV and 1000 HP less than a fully maxed Vamp. So my question is, is it worth it for me to pump some exp and try this Haku into the KoTG farming team??

7. athrun

athrun Hadouken!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No.. Switch Ronia for Lubu and lead with Lubu. Chances are you will do more dmg - as you 4x combo will dmg more with Lubu lead.
    And you don't need RCV for floor 9/10. You die or they die.

Remember to enhance with FA Luci in stage 10.

8. hunt3rshadow

hunt3rshadow Member

EDIT: nvm. Did what you recommended and so far I'm 3 for 4. (The first failure was just me botching up a few matches). Thanks! So in general this Chibi Haku is not worth it??

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  9. athrun

athrun Hadouken!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nah Chibi Haku isn't worth squat.

Replace Vampire with Hanzo if you have him. Or Claire or Dark Valk.
    Maybe your team needs more training.

EDIT: You can farm Arkham Knight. (Delay - devil monster)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  10. Joshsp1985

User ID:
    This team should basically auto win vs KOTG if you're having issues I'm guessing you're messing up the Sonia boards. Also you can always pair up with a Lubu or Beezlebub helper instead of another Ronia which will give you 2+ turns vs Zeus. Do whatever damage with whatever actives you have up to hit Zeus for some damage then Ronia+FA Luci+ Lubu to finish.

If you need more work solving those Ronia boards go into endless and just solve as many as you can for practice. Also one tip is focus on just putting one color either red or black where you want it it makes it much easier to think about it that way since the other colors will auto solve itself if that makes sense. So in your mind don't think black row red row black row red row just think black row bottom middle top for example.

11. kenmaru

kenmaru Member

PADherder:
    link
    what do you guys recommend for latent skills for ronia?
    i was thinking of stacking HP latent skills or maybe time extend?

12. Joshsp1985

User ID:
    Since Ronia is open to board trolling and potential damage discrepancies resist latents to protect against 100% gravities could prove useful. The downside to that is they're not useful at all in other dungeons.

13. umadora

umadora New Member

i looked on your padherder i think you can do something to change you sleeping beauty to the chaos dragon and also try to ult evo, i will list potential subs you may not have

Haku (dark focused)
    ult r/r ifrit (fire focused)
    Anubis D/D or D/r awoken (dark mainly because of wood to dark.

i hope that helps and also you could use lubu, folklore to switch leaders

hp =1 = less than 10% so 5x attack plus lubu *2.5*king baddie 3* 2.5 friend to make a devastating attack folklore is basically icing on the cake. again i hope this helps my id on my signature is wrong i changed devices and crashed so had to restart from 0 i had a very well party on Sonia by anyway hope it helps

14. jhendrsn

jhendrsn Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    What would be my best ideal team with the monsters in mypadherder? I'm thinking lubu,ronia,haku,?,?/Ronia not sure what to put in the ?? Maybe cdd for haku combo or lilith for the boost or 2nd haku. Is cdd +haku better than lilith

15. Joshsp1985

User ID:
    Ronia,Byakko,CDD,X,X

It's too bad you don't have a Loki or a Batman for the enhancer slot, Maybe the 2nd Haku and then another CDD or Hanzo if you get one.

16. sorazme

sorazme Active Member

User ID:
    391, 559, 331
    PADherder:
    link
    I would do Ronia/Lu Bu/Pandora/Vamp/Zuoh. I run that team to farm KoG since Ronia and LuBu friends are abundant. You might want to switch out vamp if you need a different utility skill but I like the 5 cd orb changer. Max skill and Uevo ^^^ Just my .2 cents!

17. Albegas

Albegas Perseus Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You should really invest on skill up that Cyclone Devil Dragon and Devil Haku, they are extremely good together, then you can add Zuoh and Lu Bu and pair yourself with a Beelzebub friend, Ronia and Beelz LS are really good together and form a very good and flexible team (Beelzenia). Ronia is extremely common as a friends so I even stopped running mine as a leader and put instead my +297 Beelzebub (almost half my friend list run a Ronia along other leaders I use so is a win win).

My Beelzebub/CDD/Haku/A.Hades/Loki/Ronia team is very flexible, 40k HP, 6k RCV make tanking and stalling very easy, and while the overall ATK multi seam low at first glance, do to the Rows and TPA it can dish a very respectable amount of damage, specially on the best case scenario of 1 Dark Row, 2 TPA Dark matches and a couple of random color matches.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  18. jhendrsn

jhendrsn Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Thanks I'll start working on cdd his abilities just seemed poor to me. I pulled another ronia from the rem over the weekend which will be nice to have. I'm also working on leveling my beezle up as he seems to be a main leader for most ronia teams.

19. Albegas

Albegas Perseus Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    CDD is great with Haku when both are max skilled because it get rid of blue orbs for a more dark based board (If Haku give you too few dark ones).

Ronia is the best sub for Ronia in a mono red Ronia team (Roniaception) but not really that great on a dark focused one IMO (they are awesome subs for Red Guan Yu though).

Beelze and Ronia are great together as leaders, but I'm not a fan of using them as subs for each others because two Beelze AS aren't really needed and having two Ronias on a dark focused team kind of annoy me a bit do to the red attribute and the awakenings since I prefer dark rows and TPA.

That's my own opinion of course.

20. Goody

Goody Literally the Worst

User ID:
    Hey guys, I'm sorry if this isn't the most appropriate place, but I couldn't find an up-to-date friend directory and have recently returned to the game to find I have no Ronia friends to play with. I have my almost hypermaxed Ronia and a max level Lu Bu I run. Also run LMeta, Kirin, and Shiva. I'm mostly looking for Ronia or Beelz leads to play with so I can at least start playing again.

Add me if you still play the real queen of PAD :^)
    Goody@PF 311,371,286