[Team Building] Umisachi & Yamasachi 2.0

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by 0never, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    You also probably want to fit at least 1 dark resist latent on the team as well to protect you against 100% gravities of which dark is the most common

2. Huntw

Huntw Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Taking a look at my box, what is the best U&Y team I could make? I'm not sure what subs are the best for me. Should I try to run a blue team. Or is best to just try to throw in the strongest subs I have? Please if someone could just give me and example team that I should work for that would be very helpful. I also have another slightly off topic question, what Godfest should I roll in to help my box the most overall? I have 63 magic stones saved up and was hoping to maybe get something nice out of them.

3. akhc

akhc Vissi D'Arte

User ID:
    385 014 322
    PADherder:
    link
    For UmiYama I'd simply go UmiYama/DL Yomi as a core. That will allow you to stack whatever else you want. Blue centric is good so Siegfried and I&I for the attack boost. That will probably see you through arguably 80-90% of the game.

Stones wise I'd aim for Egyptian 1/2, Indian 1/2 for a true endgame lead. 3k/5 elements are strong subs and I'd target those too. However tank/row teams are making a comeback. Have a read about those and see if you might not prefer them.

Huntw likes this.
  4. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Cunnin' Linguist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You could also sub in Valk &/or Vamp to assure light/dark orbs. I would level/evo your vamp first though, pref b/d.

5. Nickocko

Nickocko Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got U&Y this week-end, as well as Sakuya...
    Can I send friend demand to the forumers listed on the first page?

6. Samd

Samd Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have not really touched U&Y since I've been back. Is he now best a mono blue leader? I lack knowledge of blue teams since they are the ones I generally do not get from REM. But recently i've gotten a few blue pulls, do I have a possible mono blue U&Y team set up? Or should I just run a rainbow team?

7. Lrrr

Lrrr Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

User ID:
    I just rolled a U&Y last GF. Started noticing I have quite a few subs. This guide seems a bit dated. Can someone help me out with good base lineup with a flex spot or 2? Do I even have enough relevant subs for a decent team?

Here are my relevant subs
    x2,

The more I look the more I realize that there are some glaring holes. Such as Orochi isnt a god. Sun Quan isnt a god. etc... So missing some synergies?
    , ?,

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  8. Joshsp1985

User ID:
    No he's far from the best blue leader, Awoken I&I, Neptune Dragon, Sumire and others are all better. He can definitely take on Legend+ content though but he won't be in the spot light again until his Awoken from comes around in the future.

9. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    U&Y / Kali / SQ / U&Y / A.Yomi will make a really strong team... 100 SLR
    You could replace the second U&Y with Orochi if you need extra delay (for C9 and such) or with LMeta if you need to clear blinds.

10. Samd

Samd Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Joshsp1985 Hey sorry I think I phrased my question wrong. I meant is he now a leader which you should just fill with blues? I used to use a rainbow team. Thanks for the info on the better blue leaders as well, I have I&I, Lakshim, Blodin, Andromeda, Hatsune, Urd, Alrescha, Amon, Pianis, Ars Pavlina, Sharon.

So should I be looking to make my U&Y team into a focused mono blue team? Is rainbow not that good? I am really unfamiliar with blue I wonder if I could make an I&I team as well... hmm

https://www.padherder.com/user/samd/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

11. Joshsp1985

User ID:
    Stack blue damage (TPA) until you have enough for the dungeon then fill out the rest with whatever utility you need. I realize that's kind of vague but I hope you get my gist.

But yes regardless going blue heavy is optimal generally since you're going to be orb changing to blue and focusing on blue TPAs.

For example in my box right now if I rebuilt my U&Y team it would probably be something like

U&Y
    U&Y
    SQ/A.Orochi
    B.Odin (other good dark options D.Kali, A.Yomi)
    Lumiel (other good light options are like L Kali and Blue Valk)
    U&Y

plenty of orb changing, delay, full board changer if you needed to take a big hit drop the U&Y sub for a DR like Kushi or Susano.

Also a lot of people use the new Awoken Orochi due to the fact that you can burn actives then use him mid dungeon to delay and recharge your skills to finish. He also gives you good HP and TPAs etc.

Samd likes this.
  12. Diego

Diego Active Member

or ? Rolled the prior last non-GF :)

Which could mean I'd change to UY / UY / SQ / A. Yomi / one of the above / UY

Thenagain, I also rolled Sumire during last GF, which seems like a lot o less hassle than UY...

13. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd pick Famiel once the UEVO is available.

Yeah Sumire is nice, and yet, if you're going to switch to this play style (i.e: matching 5 connected orb with 1 enhanced), why not using A,.Yomi? She's just amazing....

14. Diego

Diego Active Member

I guess I am afraid to step away from the only thing I really know in PAD. Thenagain, 56,25x multiplier thats "easy" to activate each floor does seem.. better than UY:shame:

15. diz

diz Active Member

What do you all think: When will be the time Awoken jap.2 arrive? And what are your wishes for new extras for a AU&Y?

And another question. How many +time do you all need to activate U&Y consistently? Atm I play U&Y, Famiel, AI&I as core and mostly B/R Orochi and light Wee Jas as utily. Now, someone told me, U&Y, U&Y, Famiel, AI&I and AOrochi would be my strongest team (ok, most blue TPA). It can be hard without any extra time. Especially when you face a board with 1light and 1 green orb on this side, and 2 light and 2 green orbs on the other side. With a clear mind I am able to do it more or less steady.

PS: What would you all think is the very best team U&Y can have. 100% SBR and some bind clearing should be the core of the abilities.
    PPS: I know, there is no best team for...but which can clear the most content.

16. choowy

choowy Member

User ID:
    choowy
    PADherder:
    link
    It has been about 8 months since the UUvo was released in JP. I'm not too familiar with how long other cards have had to wait for their Awoken evolution but it still be quite a while.

My hopes for their buffs change as new content gets released but if they can't consistently burst through Kali's shield in arena without a gravity I'll be pretty disappointed (unless they add something huge to make up for it).

The teams I use generally have 3-5 time extends and I can hit 6 combos while making a blue TPA pretty reliably. The two teams that I like the most right now are U&Y/Famiel/Isis/Volsung/Yomi/U&Y and U&Y/Famiel/Sun Quan/Isis/DKali/U&Y.

When I need a shield I usually replace Isis with Susano or Kushinada, depending on whether or not I need to worry about skill binds. Binds are a problem, but they've they can usually be worked around.

17. diz

diz Active Member

I think my build will change with the last evos and monster I got. I changed Orochi to Awoken Orochi, got a Dark Kali, have a max skilled Jörmungandr...I think I lost my "core" with all the flexibility I have.
    When I need 100% SBR I think I would go with U&Y, AI&I, Famiel and DKali as my core.
    If not, then I would go with U&Y, Famiel and DKali for changing all the orbs I want.

Awoken Orochi, Jörmungandr, AIsis, Sun Quan, Sumire, 2nd U&Y (great combo with DKali), LD Izanagi. Till now I thought That the darkness has the best sub pool for me. but my subs for U&Y grow the most.^^

PS: I know that there are better blue leaders then U&Y (i think I have 1 or 2 and You Yu comes in the near future), But I love this rainbow stuff. After improving my blue box, I think I will try a Sakuya build for 100x.