[Team Guide]Dusk Scarlet Dragon Caller, Tsubaki

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by *A44, Jan 14, 2016.

1. MrPurple

MrPurple Are we nearly there yet?

User ID:
    I have Revo minerva sat at level 1 (which I guess is no problem as it's a rougue dungeon). Never used her before as a lead either. Got a lot of love to Tsubaki and prob spent the longest stint using her over my 830 days login. IlmMin may be more powerful but with a full team of Tsubaki already at 297 I'm curios to see how well she does.
    Regarding the resist, I don't intend to stick around enough to need it! May be useful with invades but that's all..
    Been running the dungeon with Aizen recently- he's more powerful by miles but this may be more simple..
    However, I agree, IlmMin would work with the already built Tsubaki's I have. And haste systems aren't as good on coop - only the leaders will get a CD turn each turn, if you know what I mean.. But for now I'm gonna try with the one and only Tsubaki.

@xer 21
    Only amendment I'd make on your team is inherit Godin on a fire card for more fire power.. Gadius maybe - he has the devil killer for Scarlet?

2. uncleaner

uncleaner Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been running it solo with Ilm and a Tsubaki x2/Echidna/Leilan and it's actually easy, dragonkiller Tsubaki wrecks that dungeon. Tsubaki lead should handle it no problem if you pair with an Ilm friend unless you get trolled by + orbs or something.

A match five with another fire match thrown should be enough for Scarlett, and Ilm's active is enough for Z8 as long as you clear out locked orbs before his floor. Everything else will just die to a match 5.

MrPurple likes this.
  3. uncleaner

uncleaner Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I want to try her with an Aten sub, on Ilm/Minerva his damage is too insane.

Against dual type enemies he'll hit harder than anything else on a Tsubaki team with just his sub attribute lol.

4. MrPurple

MrPurple Are we nearly there yet?

User ID:
    Nice. Just evo'd one Tsubaki to dragon killer and the damage speaks for itself.
    With your team do you ignore the F4 awoken skill bind then? Echidna for the resolve on F3 I assume..
    Also does F4 always just activate the 20% f/l on turn 1 with ilm there? Says something about him looking funny?!

5. uncleaner

uncleaner Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have a Godin inherit on a Tsubaki for Linthia, I run the time badge so I can't really tank anything. Echidna can be a poison or something, but I don't have sdr latents on everything so she's good for recovering from early floor tama invades.

If you don't want to have a weird inherit on a Tsubaki you can replace one with a Chiyome since she gets 9x against Z8 and 3x against everything else.

And I've died to that f4 buff before lol, it's some bs that only works with old Ilm evos. Gungho stealth patch when.

MrPurple likes this.
  6. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    People keep on saying Elgenubi doesn't have a home b/c Krishna already has enough OE. Kind reminder that she looks like a fun Tsubaki sub

*A44, pad_n00b and xer 21 like this.
  7. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

ikr! Elgenubi looks like a great sub, basically a better Dantalion imo unless you really need that haste for whatever reason

8. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Obligatory revo suzaku mention.

More HP, more attack, and more friendly color coverage are among the many perks! Yay.

My team now looks something like Tsubaki, Elgenubi, RMinerva, Suzaku, Yamato.

I don't see myself hitting 7 combos easily with Tsubaki, but far from impossible. A Tsubaki/Ilmina combo could really optimize those 7c awakenings, provide true damage, and a shield. RCV might be a problem, but a hypered team should be ok.

9. Tobypine2

Tobypine2 Coffee drinker

PADherder:
    link
    I've been running, and clearing much short of Arena 1, with Tsu/Anteres(chibi Saria inherit)/Gadius/Urd/NY Mitsuki with Tsubaki friends.

My box had never been overly heavy in red due toREM luck, lots of wood, etc. but in past few fests ive picked up Shiva Indra, Baldin andmy first Scarlett.
    Still no Leilan,Ilm, Saria or lots of other better subs.
    I've thought of swapping Coloring Book Sakuya for Gadius or Urd but I dunno.

Any thoughts? Should I put my new Shiva in until Scarlett's skilled up?

10. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Shiva isn't really a bad sub, but his active is fairly irrelevant. Urd combined with a Tsubaki active creates a decent board, would use her over Sakuya. In general, Gadius is better unless you absolutely need a bind clear because he does have a chance of making a decent board

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Lunatic likes this.
  11. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I strongly suggest you put Ares over Urd as a sub. Urd makes you need to use a tsubaki active with her since she deosnt create light. Ares will also give you a lot of red orbs, making him a stand alone kill shot. You already have the saria inherit and mitsuki to make hearts if needed.

12. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    agreed. I ran Urd as a sub out of necessity, and you WILL get trolled. and having to blow two actives sucks.

13. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wow, I could almost make this team:

Well... I dunno what the inherits are.
    And I would have to replace Minerva by someone else as I don't have her... Maybe the dragon killer version of Tsubaki?
    Or Re.Horus?

14. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    probably Horus. wont DK Tsubaki mess with absorbs and such on some of the radar dragons?

15. Master Pad

Master Pad New Member

For sdr coin dungeon I have been running in coop tsubaki(Grodin)/sub tsubaki/leilan/Napoleon/Rodin.
    You need atleast one dragon killer tsubaki, two Is ideal. A full board changer and Rodin, Tamazo version is fine. I have a 100% clear rate with the team

16. SkyknightXi

SkyknightXi Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So it seems like Tsubaki is the most appealing fire leader to me. (For the record, Water is Sumire, Wood is Reincarnated Astaroth, Light is L/F Ilm, and Dark is Typhon Ana.) This has led me to start trying to figure out a team for her. Using critters I have, I've cobbled together Dantalion, Gadius, Misato, and Yamato Takeru. I feel like I'm missing something (probably another way besides Tsubaki and Gadius to create light orbs); any obvious subordinates I should know about? I'll let you know if I have the critters in question; it's going to take me a while to update my PADHerder...

17. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Dantalion is a small risk since he might remove lights. Otherwise, the team looks solid enough. Other "obvious" subs would be things like dupe Tsubakis, Elgenubi/Ares, Cao cao, Napoleon, and Leilan

18. SkyknightXi

SkyknightXi Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Knew I was forgetting someone. Even better, I happen to HAVE Awoken Leilan (I finished updating the fire portion of my PADHerder just now)...

19. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Second run with Misato Leilan, didn't think I'd get the kill first time (because of Beelz) so I didn't screenshot. Got Beelz this time too and every run with Tsubaki ever, I'm starting to think it's a curse. Leilan have a bad board on Beelz so I had to use Belial and was left with Misato and a Tsubaki for Kali.

I actually kinda like Misato over Gadius, though I had to be more careful with my HP without him.

Gig likes this.
  20. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I swear everytime i try to run tsubaki through arena i get parvati.

Insta lose.