[Team Guide] Hell Eye's Evil Duchess, Gremory

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by *A44, Sep 22, 2016.

1. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A. Pandora fire damage will actually go over when she makes the 3 fire columns, and if you have enough for a heart cross if you match all of the fire. I wouldn't use Anaphon tbh, would much prefer another Pandora or Akechi even.

2. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I usually cross up and let subs kill. There are enough red and blue orbs that come in that it is usually ok. It is an annoying floor to be sure but not dangerous.

Faust likes this.
  3. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Can Gremory beat Hera Drag? And how? With the cap at 2 million/card damage you'll need to take at least one hit (besides the preemptive). Her heart cross doesn't seem strong enough in this case.

4. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    If you walk in guns blazing with only Gremory's shield, then you're absolutely right-Grem can't tank most hits from Hera Dragon. The first attack would actually depend on whether or not you're in multiplayer and how much hp your subs have. But if only leads with strong enough shields could beat hera dragon, then only 50% heart cross leads like Myr and Kaede would stand a chance. To deal with this issue, Grem, like most other leads, would have to bring a shield active. On the bright side, Grem packing her own shield means you would only need a weaker shield to supplement the one from Grem's leader skill. The advantage of weaker shield actives, e.g. Susano's as opposed to Indra's, is that they often have shorter cd's and last more turns.

*A44 likes this.
  5. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    It seems like a place where Halloween Izanami and her 3 turn shield wouldn't be terrible. However dragging her through A3 specifically for one fight that may or may not happen doesn't seem like the most fun.

6. Shadowshift

Shadowshift Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You could just inherit a better shield on top of her, then you'll have the weaker shield back up relatively quickly after using the big shield.

7. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Thx for the replies! I have both susano and h izanami. I agree, dragging a shield for one fight is kinda, well, not fun lol. This will make more sense after the Gremory buff but... For a3 I'm thinking plum, 2nd Grem si a Susano, a Pandora, yomid (maybe si a ichigo for fun)! I can use Grem sub for most of the dungeon and then save for last stages. Btw this is solo. With +15% hp badge the team should be at 40k hp. Any thoughts?

8. Redmy

Redmy Member

Realistically. You can tank heradrags 107,750 attack after the buff and proper latents and team setup without bringing a shield. Just have to do the math.

If you tank that, Hera should be done unless you screw up your damage control.

The key is to use 2 dark combos or 1 five dark match and 3-4 normal combos with skill used for 5-6 turns. If you take any longer than that you'll need to bring a shield like Indra.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    ott likes this.
  9. Zante

Zante Generally Indecisive

User ID:
    I'm currently sitting on 370k MP, and have been contemplating buying Xin Hua for my gremory team.

My current team is a bit lackluster: Grem/APanda/APanda/Shanttoto/Hanzo

I'm planning on also buying YomiDra once the buff comes out to NA (I'm assuming it will be months before it comes so i might have enough mp by that time).

Would it be better to just buy 2 yomidras, or one Xin Hua and 1 yomidra?

10. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Personally, I like having both...they both work a little differently. Plus you can run that team in dungeons even with the no dupe thing. On the other hand it seems common in jp to run Gremory with 2x yomid. It's strong! If you build a yomid team you could run a sub as yomid as well. Lots of choices...no really wrong answers but I like one of each.

11. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Post buff I expect to run this team: Grem si Ishida, plum, 2nd grem si ichigo, a panda, yomid. I've run this set up in ultimate endless several times and it seems very strong. I like plum because of haste and low cd and I like yomid for stat stick and te.

12. ott

ott Well-Known Member

Reco's Germory team vs Hera Drag:
    He uses an active + heart cross + 2 3-dark orbs + combos goes under the damage shield.

He inherit dark subs mainly just to get enough HP to tank some of the hits, along with dark resist latents and used the hp badge. Latents and inherits shown in this video: 【實況精華】Re計傷速成班++ (x)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    FXStrato, Pacifico and grinder like this.
  13. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    Thx, I was looking for Reco vids but I couldn't find this!

14. Shadowshift

Shadowshift Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I see that he's running Gremory as a sub as well. How does Dark Athena fit on the team?

15. ott

ott Well-Known Member

GameWith has a template of 3 YomiDra and a Dark Athena for a fully unbindable team. The good thing about DAthena is that you can make TPA and save on orbs.

I personally prefer a sub that can create both hearts and dark orbs, with haste if possible.

Reco's twitch has the stream where he was experimenting with the Gremory team before settling on that one in the YouTube video: https://www.twitch.tv/smallfs/v/112573246

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  16. »Çhâsé«@PG

»Çhâsé«@PG Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Yolo rolled a Gremory today and super excited to give this team a try as I have some pretty good sub and inherit options. Does this look like a good setup? What are my best recommended inherits?

Currently: Grem/APanda/DDPanda/DDAkechi/AYomi

Other subs and inherit options:
    Another APanda
    DW Panda
    AHaku
    AAnubus
    Hanzo
    Ishida
    Mori
    Ryune
    Satsuki
    AOrochi
    Cecil

17. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    Grem depends on actives for damage, so you'll generally want to stack as many hastes as possible. I would inherit Ishida on your team for his double haste and because he combos well with Pandora. Most people, myself included, inherit him on Gremory because her active has a short cd and you'll have two copies of her active anyway. I would also replace DD Pandora with a second A. Pandora for the haste. You could potentially inherit another haste+heart-making active like Ryune on Yomi. I was originally going to do this myself, but I actually find that I frequently use Yomi's active to counter time reductions by enemies and to give myself extra times when I need to hit especially hard or deal with a combo shield. I would consider trying the team without inheriting on Yomi and then seeing how you feel. Since we don't need tans to inherit, another option is to inherit Ryune and remove her if you find that you're not using her active. Akechi is fine on the team, although I'm not a huge fan of his because he lacks TEs, doesn't haste, and the value of his enhance is often iffy when you have a 144x attack multiplier. If you're using yomi for her enhance/time extend, then that also makes Akechi's active less valuable as a spike than it would have been otherwise. You could potentially give Yomi Akechi's active since there is some overlap, but you don't have another haste+dark+heart sub to fill the spot in your team that would open up so it's not necessary.

18. WeissEX

WeissEX New Member

User ID:
    i really love Gremory use a Gremory,Xin Hua,D/D Cecil,A.Pandora,D/D Akechi
    when her buffs come out i try to buy a yomi drag for her and maybe changing D/D Akechi to D/L akechi i did with her solo Arena 1&2 and trieng for solo Arena 3 xD i must say D/D cecil isnt such a bad sub he is sort of a nice substitute when u give him a Gadius skill for the time being can use almost every turn a skill except for 1-2 turns depending on the situation but its managable and on the other side pulling typhon is a pain getting more gadius and ryune than to pull him

19. Redmy

Redmy Member

Cecil is actually a great sub because of his built in dark resistance which you'll want in a3.

20. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    For those non-Ishida owners, what are you doing for your kill boards? I want to use this team more, but I find that when I want huge damage, I'm either out of actives or annoyingly trolled on a tri-color board. I know Ishida's the preferred inherit for Grem (and I can probably find a friend with one, but they only a Grems on my list), so I'm trying to figure out a better option.

I've been using Haku + Akechi, but I'm going to kick Akechi off for YomiD. Is my best bet to just try to fix it with either Plum or YomiD?

My team I think is going to be this Grem (Ryune??) / YomiD / Plum / A.Panda / A.Panda or Grem or Akechi or Satsuki??/ Grem (??)

I do have Typhon/Anaphon, but that doesn't really seem better. Cecil, but not really a good pairing. I've got Satsuki that I could pair with Ryune, but that would mean running Satsuki as a sub since I really don't have a good SI base for her.

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious.