[Team Guide] Hell Eye's Evil Duchess, Gremory

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by *A44, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    In the first page of this guide we put the possible kill boards. Should all be covered there. Pretty much the ones you mentioned are the common ones

grinder likes this.
  2. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    You know, I'm just so used to guides being out of date that I didn't even think to check...

3. Pacifico

Pacifico Ra'Merica

User ID:
    I run Ishida si...add me up

4. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    I have Gremory, 2x Pandora, Tsukuyomi, eschamali, typhon, dark meta, vajrabhairava, do you think I can make a good gremory team? And will it be late game tier? Would buying a Plum make this an optimal team? And could you suggest a team for me please, thanks!

5. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, you can build a pretty stellar Grem team. Since we're talking late game dungeons, almost everyone will have a pre-emptive so I wouldn't bother bringing Esch along. Grem hits really hard, so a spike is also excessive in most situations (no Vajra). Because Grem's damage can be underwhelming without an active, she can feel pretty clunky without a lot of hastes. Assuming you're flexible in evolving your subs, I would go with Grem/A. Panda/A. Panda/Revo (or Awoken) Yomi/Anaphon (preferably without devil killer to make Parv less messy). Some people also inherit on Yomi, but I prefer to use her default active as a spike and for extra comboing time, and to counter-act time debuffs. Another board change on Grem can be helpful as well. Many of us, myself included, inherit Ishida on Grem. His board tends to be really effective as is, he gives a double haste, and Ishida can combo with Panda for a 2:1 dark to heart board. Plum and YomiDra are both fantastic additions to the team, but neither is necessary with the team you'd be running. I would run without them, and see if you feel like you're lacking a fast changer. With that many hastes (including at least one double haste from Anaphon), you should be good to go :) Oh and because of the active clause in Grem's leader skill, skill delays can really mess up your runs. So inheriting SDR on some of your cards with hasting actives can be helpful. I have SDR on Grem (because of Ishida), Anaphon, Plum, and Pandora. That many is overkill, but any of those cards are good options.

6. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    Thank you so much! I think I will go for Grem/Apanda/Apanda/Yomi and anaphon! Will look for ana, never seen her before haha

7. Lrrr

Lrrr Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

User ID:
    gremory currently my fav lead. Im plowin a lot of content with her. just thought id share my setup.

I inherited green samurai's "heroic blade" ability on my gremory. very powerful...

, ,

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  8. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    ahh that's nice! shame i don't have akechi i think that is.. so my subs are a bit limited, although i have enough mp to buy yomidra or plum, but i haven't heard that they're most ideal thus far

9. Lrrr

User ID:
    No clue either. I had yomigon from a long time ago. I do know that this build in using is unbelievably powerful compared to my other teams.

7 time extends is very nice. Usually gremory teams have a small number of te's.

Every single sub can activate the leader skill

Huge stats with gremory and yomigon

Lots of utility. Bind resist monsters and almost every card on the team has bind removal via heart rows

I can use my actives extremely liberally as there is almost always another active I can pop next turn

Overall I'm blown away that gremory isn't ranked higher as a leader. I may change my akechi uvo to the one with more enhanced orbs.

I'm literally brute forcing arena 2 predras and also I'm able to break through their defense sometimes. Usually I just tank the hits and grind them down with seemingly never ending actives.

I don't know if my build is ideal... but all I'm gonna say is this... damn

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  10. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    oooo thanks! thanks for sharing, sounds really good, i'm excited to use her, been evo-ing stuff! how comes you don't use revo panda?

11. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    The argument for UUEVO Pandora over Awoken Panda is largely grounded in higher RCV and the extra TE, but the extra TE argument will be irrelevant when Revo Pandora gets here. As for the RCV, I would still lean toward REVO's higher stats if you're willing to put in the exp. The haste makes a world of a difference, since Grem's damage tanks the moment you don't use an active (144x->36x). YomiDra is popular for packing a lot of utility including multiple TEs, a bind recovery awakening, and unbindability. But, he lacks offensive actives and binds are not as big of a deal when you have two unbindable leads whose short cd actives remove binds. In a typical run, I usually use one Grem as a bind clearer, while the other is charging Ishida's active. I chose plum over YomiDra because she packs a faster haste and has more offensive awakenings, but I'm not convinced you'll need either. The easy way to figure that out is to run some dungeons once your team is ready and to see if you're finding yourself short on actives.

As for Akechi, I think he's overrated on Grem's team. Grem hits really, really hard and rarely needs the extra juice from Akechi's active. For example, I can knock either Kali well past the needed 65% hp mark with a decent Ishida board (Typhon can be a little troll-y). In contrast, running out of actives can really hurt because you'll have limited damage if you have enough hearts for a cross and also no tankiness if you run out of hearts because of Grem's lack of HP and RCV multipliers. Yomi can be helpful in many situations. Crosses can be a little awkward, so time debuffs can really ruin your day when you're running Grem. In addition to enhancing orbs, which is great for a spike, Yomi also gives you more time for multiple turns which means bigger attacks, more combos, and more skyfall.

12. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    Great!! Thanks for your reply, Revo panda it is! and no plum or yomidra, shall keep saving mp, thanks!!

13. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    I managed to get another Typhon and this guy called Sima Yi, should I replace my tsuko yomi for him? (current , grem, 2x re panda, 1 anaphon, 1 ysukoyomi! Thanks

14. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    Does anyone still use Gremory? I have completed the team, but struggling to find people to use! Please let me know if you still use her thanks! and for those who do, please feel free to add me ! :)

15. Lrrr

User ID:
    add me if you want

Gallidore likes this.
  16. Gallidore

Gallidore Member

User ID:
    Ah I would but it seems like you're in NA! Thanks anyway!