Team Help

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by LordOfTheRings, May 20, 2021.

1. LordOfTheRings

LordOfTheRings New Member

IMG_5336.jpg IMG_5336.jpg IMG_5337.jpg IMG_5338.jpg IMG_5339.jpg IMG_5340.jpg

Attached Files:

2. LordOfTheRings

Can someone please help me form a strong team? I'm looking for one that can beat most descended dungeons and maybe even some of the arenas (I haven't beat one yet tho so I'm still on Biopolar Goddess 1 and 2 and the other beginner arenas). Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

3. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Hey there o/
    Sadly I cannot help you much, I'm not too versed in normal teams, I exclusively play super niche weird sub-optimal teams.

However I see from your screenshots that you have Tanjiro, and as far I know he's almost top tier as a leader, but you need water (or attacker) subs with lots of skill boost to make him transform fast enough.

Since the forums are working very slowly to say the least, I would advise you to join one of the many big PAD discord servers out there, you'll have a much easier time getting help for teambuilding from very experienced players :>

Here's the PADx Discord server. It has a dedicated team building help channel in which you can post your box and get far better advice that whatever I can tell you :>
    https://discord.gg/Bcz5p45

4. LordOfTheRings

Unfortunately, I cannot join discord. But thanks for that advice, I just looked up Tanjiro and he's a fantastic leader. Glad I pulled him in the memorial egg machine!

YamaKyu likes this.
  5. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    If by any chance you use Facebook, there's a very active FB Group in which you can also request team building assistance ! Good luck in your PAD journey !