team to farm legendary seaway

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by bullion, Jul 22, 2014.

1. bullion

bullion New Member

I am thinking about building a team for legendary seaway to max skill my rodins and kushin. I see that some farm team requires a skilled up rodin but mine is at level one now.

i have cleared the dungeon with one or two stones but i just can't afford to keep stoning through it. I am wondering if a team of d/l lilith hanzo hanzo ronia kushin dmeta would be able to farm it consistently.

I can also do dmeta hanzo hanzo lilith ronia dmeta but synced floor 1 is basically gg. with lilith lead I can at least kill a pirate with the 3x.

I am not very good with orb matching so kirin team is probably not the best solution. any suggestions?

2. CrazyPaladin

CrazyPaladin Member

Not that I'm very experienced with this dungeon, but I remember this video, he's farming with Lilith/D. Meta lead too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Mw9iW-NkY
    And he mentioned in the comment if you get sync floor one you can pop hanzo or rider and make 2 rows plus some more combos to crush the floor forcefully, but it's also risky in later floors that you might not get enough orbs. Hope it helps a bit
    EDIT: Kushi doesn't sound like a bad solution, but you can't get enough skill boosts on floor 1 with that team, besides you need to skill up kushi first, oh the dilemma o_O

3. bullion

bullion New Member

Thanks. I can assemble that team and I will give it a shot. It surprises me that it uses Rodin as a stats kick/off colour attacker. I guess the skill boosts helped to get gryph and ronia up earlier. I thought a second hanzo or another fast orb changer would be more helpful.

This dungeon is such a dilemma.... I just want to see if there's a consistent way to farm before I get some skill ups for kushin/rodin

4. ileb

ileb New Member

I just went and 0-stoned this dungeon, with double Lubu, ronia, Lilith, haku, gryps rider. The team is not that stable and i got lucky with the combos. I cleared this dungeon only 3 times, and failed 2 times.
    I am wondering if ISIS team would be good for this dungeon, with rainbow team subs of high attack.
    Isis, green zhuge Liang, ronia, Lilith, Athena (not ultimate evo), Isis. i could use a gryps rider for double TPA instead of Athena (until she ulti-evolves).
    This team can have 9x attack almost guaranteed, and 16x when i can get all colors attacking. Plus i can focus on matching the right colors on the high defense monsters.
    Did someone tried it with Isis?

5. Certain Victory

Certain Victory Member

I've 0 stoned this dungeon twice using a Pandora team. Not sure about D. Meta tho. Used Pandora /lilith/dmeta/hanzo/cdk/vamp. Max skill Lilith, hanzo, vamp. Can 0 stone if you have good orb management and don't have bad luck. I think it's a guaranteed clear if at least 1 Pandora is max skilled/has at least 2 skill ups.

6. Nez

Nez Beautiful World!

I farm with physical:

Isis / Bodin KBubz Echidna Parvati / Isis

Isis, Echidna, Parvati, Isis are max-skill and all max level, 600 + eggs including friend.

7. Zigjustice

Zigjustice Member

It's an ideal dungeon for Kirin and similar teams. The lack of heart orbs makes orb trolling less likely, and higher combos easier. I've zero stoned several times with this team:

All UVO
    Kirin/ Valk/ L. Meta/ Echidna/ Angelion/ Kirin

8. Ishad

Ishad New Member

How do you handle the tama floor?

9. bullion

bullion New Member

It doesn't seem like there's any guides about this so I'm pumping it for more input. I am still waiting to max skill my ronia (2 more levels!) before I go all out stoning on a weekend to try to max skill my rodin. I am planning to go in with D/L Lilith, Rodin, hanzo, ronia, gryph rider, dmeta.

Pandora team sounds interesting too. I can go with Pandora, hanzo, dmeta, Lilith, wildcard, Pandora. Wildcard can be fast orb changers - second hanzo, cdk, vamp

Has anyone tried a mixed pandora/dmeta build? (mixed leader to deal with synced floor 1)

10. DemonLos

DemonLos

I farm it with Pandora team but I'm using 2 max skilled Pandoras to do it. You will need at least one to be consistent. Subs are Hanzo, Lilith, Byakko and Dmeta. I also use Satan or Satan/Lu Bu teams.

11. bullion

bullion New Member

Thanks! that's something I can work on, though my Pandora is only skill level 2.

The new d/d fa luci leader skill seems interesting for this dungeon, though the d/f version is much better on my ronia farm/descend team.... decisions decisions...

12. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    would be great if someone posted a guide in that now-unused Strategies section. This new forum structure gets hard to navigate as this question is really more about the dungeon than a generic team lineup...

13. bullion

bullion New Member

yeah I wasn't able to find much help browsing the forum except in the victory thread when the dungeon first came around. maybe i'll work on one when I have time.

14. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I do it very easily with a random-made team of:

DQXQ, GRodin, ROdin, Lilith, Echidna, DQXQ

Only the Odins are max level and only lilith is max skilled

DQXQs and Odins are awakened.

+eggs don't matter, it's mostly having enough skill boost and skill levels on lilith/echidna to have them up in time. You will not get hit once if you are good with DQXQ (I rarely ever miss my activation with all 5 colors available)

I use Odins just for the colors, stats and awakenings. Lilith is for the Rodin tamadra floor and Echidna is to buy time on the boss floor.

15. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm using the exact same team to farm it and it's been pretty successful.

My Seaweed farming team

As mentioned: the +eggs don't really matter although I tend to pair with a +297 DQXQ friend.

Couple of notes:
    • Max skilled Lilith is recommended, but as long as you can guaranteed (with help of skill boosts) that she'll be ready in 5 turn, you'll be fine.
    • Echidna doesn't have to be max skilled (mine is only lvl 2), but you should have her ready when you reach the boss floor or one turn later (the red one only deals 7K damage, so you can take one hit).
      • I mentioned in my team's page that switching to Batman is too risky, the reason behind it is that: I recently had the blue one always starting at a 3 turn cooldown... and killing him in 5 turn ain't gonna be be easy.
    • On the boss floor:
      • Focus on the blue one first, as you should be able to take hits from the red one.
      • If possible and if green odin is fully awoken, take one hit from the red one before using Echidna. (2K life a turn for 3 turns will almost cancels the hit)
      • Don't forget DQXQ's active skill creates Hearts!!! and also: green odin active skill helps regaining life too

16. bullion

bullion New Member

made a new post in the strategies section

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=56130&pid=613482#pid613482