Thank Ameno co-op alt farming

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by LostTie, Jan 11, 2018.

1. LostTie

LostTie NA 395.139.413

I got to stock up and max awoken every REM cards I have with last Colab 4-team tamara gift (over 100 of them), enough to fully skill 2 jammer colab card for my Fenrir lead.

Ameno-Ameno co-op is so fun and easy. >50K HP, RCV is never a problem. Luckily Light subs are strong on both main and alt account, multiple Light/x/Health tri-color actives made most dungeons trivial. Ameno actives are up first floor. We can use active on every floor, and even longer dungeon >8 floors, Ameno is up again if used early with haste subs for final bosses.

The rouge dungeons this week are god-send. I maxed skills all light REM card with pys and still have some left over. The only thing that we cannot deal 100% is damage absorb fujin. My main got both Nees for awaken clear, and Tehys for color absorb. Both accounts have multiple on-color FUA and Cecil pixel, unlockers and lasers. Ameno has bind clear build in. Most cards have at least 1 or 2 fingers, so 9-10sec is luxury. Alt's Ameno has Nene inherit that makes boss combo absorb trivial, as Ameno 9+row combo count max out early. Sub Yuna on both accounts, dual 7C with 9x Ameno active wreck all bosses. Best of all, both accounts level up through rouge dungeons with more stamina spares (currently level ~430 and ~380), even at 75% success due to flubbing on auto-run while watching TV.

Thanks God for Ameno... the only card that can top that is Yog on for both accounts, which I won't hold my breath.

2. Phavin

Phavin Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats in rolling ameno. And yog.

Sad day for those of us who didn't.

Arranging, yamo and xer 21 like this.
  3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I have yog on both my accounts but wish it was ameno as I imagine farming A3 Coop would be a breeze

4. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well....it is. Lol.

BonerChamp69 likes this.