The infamous question

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sherufanir, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    Should I RaDra? I accidentally came by all the ingredients to Evo and UEvo him. My box is up to day and aside from a 2nd D Kali I have the cards for it.

My team would be:

RaDra | D Kali | Xmas Kali | Isis | L Kanna | RaDra

I'm unfamiliar with the play style but I did enjoy Durga for a really long time.

(My herder is up to date for thoughts on inherit, I also have the MP to buy RagDra if you think Xmas Kali is poop.)

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yes. You have all that you need.
    You even have all the right inherits
    Radra -unawoken Indra/lightning
    Rkali-anything red with at least 15 turns for the stat boost
    Dkali-ichigo
    Isis- orochi
    Kanna-Indra/lightning
    Friend radra -facet or carat

3. Sherufanir

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    Then I guess the next question is what would inherits look like?

4. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    his post literally told you the inherits :U

5. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

To be fair I edited that later

6. LazarusPD

LazarusPD forever noob

User ID:
    Do you have Revo Ra? If so I'd run: RaDra/D Kali/Revo Ra^Kali active/Isis/Kanna

Even if you don't yes you should. RaDra is the best lead in the game according to most tier lists. Some have him higher than Miru.

7. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    ah, it doesn't show if users edited stuff anymore :(

it used to do that

BonerChamp69 likes this.
  8. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Optimal is a fine guideline and there for a reason but that doesn't mean other stuff is bad. I'm going to give a Christmas Kali build a look since she actually carries more HP than D Kali. I have 3 D Kali and one Christmas so I'll play around with it. You should as well. Mess around with the lineup and inherits to see what you like. The answer to the basic premise of should you buy is yes.

9. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Is there any specific hit that Revo Ra lets you tank that Rkali wouldn't? I feel like having to wait 14-17 turns for your second board change wouldn't be worth it for the stat boost. Especially in coop. I do understand that kanna can still murder lots of things even with 5/6 attributes though.
    Maybe that's just my opinion. I'd rather run another Dkali. I guess it's just a personal choice

10. CloudStrife

User ID:
    I agree with you completely. When rolling with Roots or Ra Dragon which I have done hundreds of times I want my actives now, not in 14 more turns. People are all over the Revo Ra bandwagon because of the green coverage when Revo Isis probably loses green and because he is on color with Ra Dragon. I'm not buying it.

11. LazarusPD

LazarusPD forever noob

User ID:
    With the HP badge, probably not, but the extra 1.5k HP could make a difference, also he brings some OE so there's that as well.

In co-op it's definitely not going to be worth it.

Simple logic is: Most likely you're making light tpa's and so another sub that's of that color won't hurt. Probably won't be solving boards with a dark, fire, and light tpa. And since Kanna's probably 50% of the teams dmg, another light element won't hurt.

12. CloudStrife

User ID:
    I don't buy any of those points as a reason why I'd leave myself without a full board change for 15 turns or whatever it is. Sure all that stuff is nice but no thanks. If you have Ra Dragon or Roots Ra is a button for tamas and that's about it as far as I am concerned.

13. Sherufanir

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    The rip thing about my Ichigo and Lightning is they are both max skilled so I can use them to avoid skill delay as efficiently but none the less I can still do.

Also as a side note I plan to Awaken Ichigo (I'd of thought about not Awaken him if I had already Evod everything for it.)

mtb911 likes this.
  14. Sherufanir

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    The disappointing thing if they remove Isis' green coverage she won't have much use will she?

15. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

She's still the best host for Revo Orochi. And her 15% shield will let you tank the first hit from Heradra.

As for Revo Ra in place of second DKali, it's simply a matter of preference. A team of Revo Isis/Revo Ra/Dkali/Kanna will have 400 extra weighted stats over A.Isis/Dkali/Dkali/Kanna. Whether the 400 extra stats is worth an extra 7 turns cd on the second board changer is completely up to the player.

Another small perk of Revo Ra and his green coverage is that you can bring Aizen over Isis. If you are not very confident with your combo skills, Aizen has 2 extra fingers over Isis which can help a lot.

Lastly a small reminder on Xmas Dkali, if you bring her, she will heal Vishnu whenever you activate 144x. It's still possible to kill Vishnu with a delay, but generally speaking avoid red main attribute will make life a lot easier on Parvati and Vishnu.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    LazarusPD, philsov and graps like this.
  16. CloudStrife

User ID:
    I probably just wouldn't evolve her. Gung Ho isn't reaching into my box and feeding her little blue masks.

nickjr likes this.
  17. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    That's an interesting sub idea. I'm planning to run RevoRa since I only have 1 DKali and hadn't considered replacing A.Isis, but might as I adjust.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  18. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Balboa is a decent substitute now that's he's god and unbindable. Don't take him into arena 2 or 3 because Vishnu is a bitch but he has both those colors. Also you aren't required to Revo isis. I'm awakening a dupe one for the hopeful chance of a B/R evo with a bind clear for my Ronove and rukia teams.

Also awoken ichigo might not be all that. I mean yeah the damage is crazy but his active sucks because his multiplier is so high you hardly need it and rcv can be hard. I'm biased because I went full hollow asap after pulling my ichigo and love his active for overwriting diza and Venus time debuffs and killing Kali even after a blind with all the extra time.

19. Bizahr

Bizahr Light in Darkness

User ID:
    Since I don't have Kanna I've been thinking to run RevoRa in something like:
    RaDra (Lightning), DKali (Lightning), Dkali (Lightning), RevoRa (Lightning), LMeta (Indra),

I have an Isis so I could still put her in there, but there's part of me still holding hope for LMeta to become awesome. I'm going to go through my box and see if I can find any other sensible blue options.

20. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Vishnu with a delay or shield inherit is awesome. Fingers and tpas. Does more damage than Revo orochi even with one less dong. He's bindable but as long as all your colors and slr are unbindable you can work around that.
    Ganesha or Db Okuni are also great in the last spot as dongers with good actives if you have those.
    Ganesha makes sopdet a joke.
    Your original team would probably be fine but since Ra and lmeta don't have tpas they won't contribute much damage