The journey to obtain RagDra (aka May Quest)

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, May 1, 2018.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Post your usual info, team building, strategy and results here. Remember that when you clear all of them you will get the second best of MP dragons and one of th best subs for Fio.

I've done C9-10 using usual BHuntrr co-op with my alt.

For C10, there's Vishnu on F5 and HephDra as boss (F7). You might want to carefully select your assist if you're doing solo. I don't have Fujin so Wood PreDra it is lol. Brought Fenrir assist to erase Vishnu jammer skyfall.

I've seen Clea clear C10 without needing a Fujin with a team like this: Clea/Kiri/Ryune/Karin/Orochi/Clea. Orochi to delay Artemis (and can brle reused to delay Vishnu if needed) and still have Clea up by the HephDra floor by using long CD assist.

For C9, Fenrir to erase F1's jammer and poison skyfall is important. If you do not, your board will gets clogged with unwanted orbs (also there's Volsung skyfall buff on later floor). Don't forget to bring FUA!

Murdurus, Vaedriel and Arranging like this.
  2. Ele

Ele on the plus egg hunt

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I haven't come up with a plan for C9 and 10, but I did do Demonius with 1 stone. Team was: Yuna/Navi/Saria (fua version)/Momiji/A.Ama and friend Diablos.

3. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I do co-op only, so from a co-op perspective.

I'm going to kiri 9. I don't have a good VDP or 7x6 board changer and I feel like I would be trolled using rikuu co-op.

10 I'm going to have to try dath. I have leona but I don't think she will come up in time for vishnu on floor 5 and dath can control damage very easily (unless sky trolled of course). Just do't make a dark TPA and delay him.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I didn't use any VDP for C9 and while BHunter always goes over the void shield, the other party members seems to stay below 10M except Yuna with 3 Dragon Killers. Just take your time and match 8+ combo or else he will use 99% gravity whenever you didn't make 8 combo (easy on a 7x6 board). For reference, I was using this setup:

Team 1:
    BHunter (3 physical Killer, Enoch)/A. Ginchiyo (3 SDR, Fenrir to erase Sirius poison and jammer skyfall)/OdinDra (SDR)/Yuna (3 DK, Indra)/Kyo (Gadius)

Team 2:
    BHunter (3 physical killer, Sheen)/A. Nohime (3 SDR, A. Nohime)/OdinDra/Yuna (3 DK, A. Ganesha)/G. Cotton (SDR, Another Crusader)

5. xtole13

xtole13 Active Member

User ID:
    For c10 I had: Clea^Anaphon, Ryune (B/x), R. Orochi^Z. Hydra, Kiri^Sherias, Bonia(B/x)^Typhon
    Cost 1 stone because I accidentally matched the poison on floor 2 lol. Used delay on Artemis and killed on the final turn. Chipped Vishnu down to 70% while using heart making actives when necessary. Popped delay and killed.

I forgot Sherias doesn't produce hearts :hilarious:. Oops.

ArmedNun likes this.
  6. Fridgeboy

I could try B.hunter then. I totally didn't pay attention to floor 9 being 7x6. I may be able to use my V.Ney with 3 dragon killers and hathor!

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Found good team setup for C8 (Awoken skills invalid) and seems like everyone can use it. Solo only, and being no awakenings, doing it co-op will double your time to charge skills so it's best to just going solo.

The purple dragon will always spams poison orbs and convert them to heart as long as he stays over 50% HP so you can stall forever here to charge all of your skills. Make sure you can tank two hits without healing in case there are no heart orbs when he spams poison orbs.

This particular player uses some of the REM skill up so if you have the original it'd be better.

From left to right: Verse (probably stat boost assist)/Ilm skill up/Yog skill up/Raphael skill up/King Bradley skill up/Verse (stat boost assist).

I think you can replace King Bradley skill with something like XMas Ilmina (100k damage to all enemies, change all orbs to fire, light and heart), or regular Ilmia or Melissa (her skill up, does 100k to all enemies, change all orbs to fire and light). Use Raphael followed by Ilmina or Melissa on F3 to kill Dub Amelit and Yomi Tama, combo the board to kill the Will O' Wisp, use Ilm board to kill Shiva while try to save at least 3 light orbs in case you don't get any for Hera. The hardest part maybe pulling 7 combo without awakenings but with 2s badge I think it's doable.

Nachtmacher and Murdurus like this.
  8. Fridgeboy

Shouldn't rikuu or blonia/gronia be able to handle it easily enough?

9. Yani NP

Yani NP Believe in the heart of the skyfall Gods!

User ID:
    C10 was pretty easy, only problem was Vishnu. Cleared on first try even tho I made quite a few mistakes here and there.
    [​IMG]

10. Yani NP

User ID:
    Cleared C10 - C7. Imo C8 was more annoying than C10.

11. Fridgeboy

Who did you use for C8? I guess you stayed under 7c for vishnu?

12. Yani NP

User ID:
    For Vishnu C10? I just used Fujin which was inherited on my Cotton. C8 I was too lazy so I just spent a stone on the fire bomb floor and I used Lideal - Tachibana.

13. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Should be but the problem lies when you don't have enough orbs to activate their LS or shield and without awakenings, Fio or Clea will have a hard time racking 1M damage (Fio or Clea strong suits comes from a combo of their LS and awakenings). Rikuu should have more than enough multiplier to kill anything but when you got orb trolled and no heart orbs, you'll die unless you have quick heart maker ready.

Aye. It took me three tries to get C8 done. All because of my stupidity lol.
    First death: I didn't put any assist on Ilm so Shiva delayed him and can't kill Hera with the provided board.
    Second death: Match a poison by mistake on Purple Dragon and didn't have enough HP to tank the next hit.
    Third tries a charm.

I use the template team from the reference video with a slight difference:
    Verse (stats)/Ilm (SDR & stat assist)/Angelit (SDR & stat assist)/Raphael skill up (SDR & stat assist)/Melissa (SDR & stat assist).
    F1: Heal then kill. Take my time until Hades' final turn.
    F2: Stall for all skills except Verse to be up, then use Angelit (Yog skill up) when got hit with 6k+ damage then kill.
    F3: Raphael -> Melissa. Kill the Will O' Wisp with two light combo on top. I saved some light and red orbs for Shiva.
    F4: Kill with the saved orbs and combo the rest of the board.
    F5: Ilm and kill.

I made some adjustment on my alt since it doesn't have Ilm so I put Avalon Drake instead. Same run strategy as above. Clear it first try.

KryonX likes this.
  14. Devate

Devate Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Starting to think I should really get around to developing an alt account for clearing this kind of stuff since it sounds like it makes it considerably easier. Won't obviously do me any good for this month however. Just gonna have to stick with my faithful Dathena team and hope for the best.

15. Fridgeboy

In Dath we trust

mtb911 and Devate like this.
  16. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Certainly helps if you can't find others to join you. It's also a good way to horde extra mats, 297s, etc. Just don't throw your main account phone out the window when the alt starts pulling everything you've always wanted on your main.

Vaedriel and Fridgeboy like this.
  17. Fridgeboy

Ha, isn't that the truth!

Vaedriel and ko300zx like this.
  18. Ele

Ele on the plus egg hunt

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sopdet can go to hell. Was working on Sphinx with Dath, and bam, killed. 3 friggin times. Skyfall twice, and once I wasn't paying attention.

19. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I am finally done with Ragdra(s) :D
    BTW, very easy set of dungeons...

20. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did C9 and C10 with a nice guy from the reddit discord.
    C10: Blonia. Pretty easy stuff, Kiri was clutch for floors 1, 2, and 7. I brought Fujin(s) but we didn't need them. We used the awakening bind from Artemis to make sure we didn't overshoot Vishnu, and killed him just as the bind was wearing off.

C9: Also cleared in one try, but this one was a bit dicey. We used Yog, and ended up being saved by Valentine's Heart Box actives. He brought Ed for heal and spike, and Pixel Lightning + Pixel Tifa for plenty of damage off a box to kill boss.

With the two hard parts down, I'll just use natural stam over the next few days to finish off the rest. Demonius is the last one I might need to co-op.