The Queens Temple of Death

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by bp1976, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Annnd done.
    [​IMG]
    Only used one stone to continue on my first Odin dragon run on the top floor because I was short about 1khp eating her pre-empt and just wanted to see if I could solve the board to win, but messed up board so quit afterwards. Took a few more runs and tinkering around with my team to get it all set and it even caused me to canniblize my old school +297 Enchida to my Zidane as he was my only real choice for on color (green or light) that could accept devil killers.
    So team was Odin Dragon^Balboa/R.Meimei^R.Meimei/Viz^Aten/Momiji^Sylvie/Zidane^Bacches helper Odin Dragon had no assist.
    Board
    [​IMG]
    Solve was starting from bottom left light orb straight up to start a green cross bottom left and light cross upper left, make 3x3 green box upper right and finish with light cross lower right like..
    [​IMG]
    Result
    [​IMG]
    Game plan was use natural boards on 1st floor, try to get a natural board on 2nd floor before 4th turn, use MeiMei or Momiji board on 3rd floor, get actives up on 4th and try to use a natural board to sweep, 5th floor use active to sweep, 6th floor stall for actives while healing as eventually you can die here as Hamal's damage is slightly greater than double Odin heal from LS. Floor 7 use 3-4 turns to stall, use R.Meimei and Balboa to sweep, survive with enough hp after adding 1 dark resist latent to Meimei and hp bonus on Viz from Aten assist. Then use Aten active for 1.5x orb move time, Momiji board and Bacches active for the kill shot. Thanks for @aFireBlaze post for the team build.

Only took 1 stone on a failed attempt to continue, otherwise not bad. I still don't like how ridiculous some of these bosses are that basically require a pixel card stacked with the appropriate killers.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    sgt502, LostTie and aFireBlaze like this.
  2. PandaHair

PandaHair Sabrina@US

User ID:
    Got floor 4!!!!
    Minerva cheese! Rcv leader skill.
    Inherits:
    Silk/delay/delay/gadius/gadius/film
    Lots of red rows, heart board changers and dk tsubaki.
    Most important thing was killing the blue and green floors immediately... And also watching the 10% rage on Hera.

Attached Files:

3. hoyun

hoyun Well-Known Member

Finally beat C4 after some trails and errors.
    100% water resist with wood puppet. Took me 2 days to get all the water resist latents and skill ups.

RCV badge, inherits are:

- 75% shield for floor 6 pre-emptive
    - green odin for floor 6 and 7
    - 4 turn delay for floor 7 before it reaches 15% hp

This is probably the only other 100% attribute resist team you can build beside minerva. The most dangerous floor in floor 1 because I have to stall enough turns until the puppet were up. Water Ney is more stable than another neptune partner because her active can deal with floor 1.

[​IMG]

sgt502 and Fridgeboy like this.
  4. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

Wow that is a nice work around.

I officially gave up on floor 4. I tried green ney with ceres, kami but the 28k hits and her eating at least 1 of 3 hearts (unlucky for me) with her jammers is just too much. I'm annoyed that I can't get around this dungeon because I'm missing 1 of 4 monsters that are needed

5. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    Glad it worked out for you and congratulations for the clear.

You could have asked me to put up an odin dragon with a third board changer, that way you didn't have to rely on a natural board RNG at the start. :p

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  6. Cryptid

Cryptid Member

What SI does the video use on cloud? Similar to apoc but adds combo instead? Also any key latents needed?

7. PandaHair

PandaHair Sabrina@US

User ID:
    Cecil?

8. Cryptid

Cryptid Member

I don’t think Cecil adds a combo does he?

9. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    That's Light Pixel Cecil. Definitely not necessary but I would highly recommend a tri-color board that gives light and hearts.

As for latents, I would assume that triple Devil Killer latents on Cloud are needed but, if you have a 5x light dragon burst active, you can probably get by with that instead.

10. Cryptid

Cryptid Member

Ah lol I checked all the cecils except that one whoops. Yeah I have the 5xer so maybe that will be enough. Haven’t been able to get past herme yet but will keep trying! Thanks for the help!

11. Hashtag

Hashtag Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I love how this dungeon is labeled "gift" and this thread is full of "this challenge cost me x stones". This game is actually becoming Brave Frontier v2. Don't have the latest and greatest or near perfect teams for the dungeon? Start spamming revives and hope you've enough stones to clear, or buy more of course.

I'd really hoped PaD would deal with power creep in a reasonable way and not end up like BF where you just insta failed if you didn't have the right new cards or enough stones. Granted, PaD has much more of a skill component, but that does little for a shitty player like myself.

12. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It’s alright the team can stall on a lot of the floors anyways.

13. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Any odin drag users willing to help a brother out? I made it all the way to the top floor and I'll be damned if what stops me from clearing this whole thing is not being able to find a friend with it up for me to even attempt this, and not the crazy shit they've been throwing at us. Please and thank you! 352,347,292

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I put my OdinDra up for you. He has Susano assist and double Devil Killer. Hope it helps.

tetsusaiga64 likes this.
  15. nataku

nataku Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

Finally got there on the last day with three stones worth of attempts. I made it to Delgado a bunch of times but didn't manage to kill him with just a Tachibana active. Then I remembered the 3x attacker buff from Shinji&Kaworu lasts two turns and popping that and Tachibana and hope for decent amount of light to kill. Had Pixel Cecil board give me a solid board and spent a bunch of time asking for help on suggestions for board solve before just going with the simplest 8c solve. Skyfalled two extra matches and killed Nyx!

ambiguous57 likes this.
  16. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Finally done! I rage stoned through hera-is and committed to clearing the final floor to make it all worth it. No stone on the final floor but bars worth of stam in attempts. I literally bought Odin dragon a few days ago just to clear this. Luckily I had most of his Evo mats already cuz I'm a hoarder. Couldn't have done it without @bp1976 putting up Odin drag as I spammed the best friend feature all day. The worst part was when I made it to hera, made four crosses, forgot to make a box, and had to watch as it was all voided and she murdered me.

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  17. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    Awww. Bob is so nice!

bp1976 likes this.
  18. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    Said no one ever :D

19. yamo

yamo Well-Known Member

I gave up. Tried too many times on C4 with not much progress...

20. PandaHair

PandaHair Sabrina@US

User ID:
    Tried so hard couldn't do last floor. No Anubis and couldn't finish evo mats for odindra in time. Ughhh