those who can but havent bought DAthena

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Noobzilla, Jun 1, 2017.

1. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    I have her, but never run her for anything. Occasionally she gets use if I need to spam a weekday dungeon for a specific mat, and I'll leave her up for a time to appease some BFF's but I just can't get excited about her beyond that. I've tried, but the art, playstyle, everything just hits me as dull. I'd much rather run D.Meta.

2. Yani NP

Yani NP Believe in the heart of the skyfall Gods!

User ID:
    Her legs look weird af lmao not sure what they were thinking trying to make her look cute but backfired instead? :woot:
    Props to those who bought her just 'cause she's a lil OP but her art is a huge letdown and for how much? 750k MP? Gosh I could buy so many hot dudes with that much MP. But ok, whatever floats your boat I guess. :woot:

3. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Provided that they release more dudes :p

4. Songlian

Songlian Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ehhh there's definitely worse art in this game and I can appreciate that she doesn't look like a hussy, unlike most of the art for women in this game.

Niteblooded likes this.
  5. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

I bought her but only used her once ...I think lol. I don't regret the purchase because I bought for the simple reason I lack many Revo/Awoken Artemis friends and Darth Ena is similar enough.

Besides it finally gave me a reason to not regret having 3 Hakus. I don't mind the price tag because I don't need to farm for weeks getting all the stupid evo mats that the MP dragons need. I personally find them more overrated. I think the MP cost was fair since it saved me loads of time I can spend on Overwatch instead. That said if Gung-ho wasn't nice enough to gift us hundreds of thousands of MP I wouldn't have been able to buy her.

6. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    Ended up getting her mainly to use as a sub. Will update my RaDra team in a bit.

7. Megalodon

Megalodon Orbally challenged noob

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If I hadn't had a reasonably ideal team for her, I wouldn't have bought her. I am not *good* enough to wing A3 with just any team and I do not have a second phone (or friends) for co-op. So in my case, having the right team was essential to me; even with an ideal team, I still don't have a perfect clear rate on A3, but it's as close as I've ever gotten. At the moment, that is my goal in the game - clearing and farming end-game content with the handicap of meh orb matching skills.
    So yeah. In my case I could easily be someone who didn't buy her, who wouldn't have spent 750,000 MP on a monster like DAthena without an ideal team. For the same reasons why I didn't buy Ra Dragon.

8. Avelarius

Avelarius Symmetric Synergy a subsidiary of Massive Dynamics

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Bought because was IMO the first mp card worth buying. I had to sell some rare dupes to get her since I am FTP. Also was away for a long while and lost all my Dmeta friends. She is the sure leader as I rebuild my friend list.

9. Kaijin

Kaijin Active Member

She looks kind of shit to me. I bought Odin Dra and RagDrag instead. More Subs. I have strong Lead anyway. No RevoKushi but RaDra and OneTrueGod.

10. Exoxist

Exoxist Master Chief

PADherder:
    link
    Literally only got her for the awesome art and the fact they gave away MP like candy just recently. Also she's great for speed farming, so there's that.

11. Chartreux

Chartreux Member

I'm 50,000 mp's from getting her and now having second thoughts...

12. Exoxist

Exoxist Master Chief

PADherder:
    link
    You should really, really think hard on the purchase. I can see how a lot of people boarded the hype train for DAthena and are left very upset with such a huge MP purchase wasted. If you do not have most of the ideal subs needed for farming A3, don't have a major use for her as a sub/inherit, or if you don't have a heavy excess of MP, then you are going to be left very disappointed. She's an awesome card, but you will have a lot more heartache if you buy her without thinking about her maximum potential use to you.

Edit: Also, you don't sound like you have too much MP to spare so I'd highly suggest finding out first if you like her play style, then see how many ideal subs you have already to make sure if the purchase is worth it.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  13. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    I feel like Dath was overhyped lol. Granted I don't have the optimal team for her and I will admit that it sucks, but I find her very boring too. At least most people on my friend list leave her up so I never run out of them LOL

14. Exoxist

Exoxist Master Chief

PADherder:
    link
    I honestly don't understand why people who don't have a good enough DAthena for A3 even bother to keep her up. There are so many better leads for other purposes besides A3 farming, and that are much more fun to play to boot. I've been deleting all the useless DAthenas from my friends list and adding people who don't use her lol.

nickjr likes this.
  15. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Might wanna change your avatar then buck-o

nickjr likes this.
  16. Exoxist

Exoxist Master Chief

PADherder:
    link
    I never once said I don't like her or don't use her. So nah I'm good lol

nickjr likes this.