Tips for GachaDra farming

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by sgt502, Apr 23, 2018.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, so we have it and some maybe are still confused on how to do this.

There are two rewards: Individual rewards and Server-wide rewards. To get Individual rewards is easy. You just have to kill each GachaDra 6 times, so that makes it 18 total (6 each of PEMDra, REMDra and NeyDra). Once you've accomplished those, the individual rewards are sent straight to your inbox.

The dungeon itself is basically an easier version of UDR (Ultimate Descended Rush: Gathering of Talents). You can co-op all of them. For the Expert difficulty, all of the spawns doesn't have preemptives. This is like a Normal verison of UDR2. For the best stamina usage, you'd want to co-op with double Ganesha, Nasca and Dios.

First turn: swap Ganesha for Nasca, then pop Dios and Ganesha so when you can't kill it, you won't take any hit (unlikely since most spawns have so little HP) then swap Ganesha for Nasca on the other team and Dios swipe.

For the Master and Mythical difficulty, the run gonna take longer since all spawns will likely to have preemptives, combo shield, resolve etc. Best to use BHunter, Fio, Clea, Yog with all utilities for faster clear. Sopdet can still end your run!

Once you've got all individual rewards, you have a choice to spend your stamina to help the community achieve the server-wide goal, that is 80k and 120k kill of each GachaDra. The server-wide rewards are great. If we could achieve the 80k goal, we would get:

- 1 pull from Select Dungeon Boss Machine. The same reward as each successfully clearing Alt Arena. This is for PEMDra rewards.
    - 1 pull from REM and for REMDra rewards
    - 1 pull from the DBDC REM for NeyDra rewards.

When we completed the next step/tier of server-wide goal, 120k kill, we would get the above rewards once more. So, in total, two free pull from Select Dungeon Boss, REM and DBDC.

FYI the Select Dungeon Boss isn't much appealing if we factor in the limited time we have. Only a week to complete it. So it's best if we pursue the REMDra and NeyDra server-wide goal for best stamina spending.

For light IAP or NIAP, spending stones for refreshing stamina might be a bit too much but for the sake of the community and all that rewards, please do this (especially for REMDra and NeyDra) instead of farming pluses.

Here hoping that we could achieve the server-wide goal.

Padx has the dungeon info here:

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=3390

2. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

I got individual rewards instantly after defeating the first one. (Only one each of PEM and Ney so far...)

3. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

User ID:
    336 207 472
    I'm not very interested. 5 runs of the first, 3 of the other 2 each and no gacha. Pretty abysmal spawn rates

4. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks @sgt502 for the detailed explanation!

On PADX it looks like we are getting the XP tama every other day? I guess this is to help out with the challenge. :rolleyes:

sgt502 likes this.
  5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think padx is wrong on that. From their FB page (and the in game info), EXP Tama will only be available for 13 days and one clear only. The good news is we will get at least two stones/day (one from login bonus, one from daily special dungeon).

Vaedriel likes this.
  6. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @sgt502 Question: So, during my lunch break I cleared the Expert level once, got a 1st clear stone and didn't get any invade. Then I jumped into Master and cleared it once for 1st clear stone and on *that* run I got the REMDra invade. After I finished the run I received an in game mail with a King Tama. So now what? Do I need to hold onto the REMDra and collect six of them? Is that what you are referring to as clearing it 6 times? Or do I just run each level 6 times and then I get a different reward? Are the REMDras used for anything or do I just sell them? Sorry to ask so many questions. I want to make sure I follow this all correctly and help out the server.

sgt502 likes this.
  7. Fridgeboy

User ID:
    336 207 472
    nope you can sell them. everytime you clear a floor with a gachadra invade you get that tier reward. So if you do master again and get another invade and clear it, you will get the #2 reward for master. So you can collect all 6 rewards for each level if you clear 6 invades on each one

sgt502 and Vaedriel like this.
  8. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, I found the article on FB to explain everything. Thanks for indulging me in the mean time. :oops:

9. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There is also hours with 1.5x invades i just got all 6 neydra in like 8 runs, but this still might have been really lucky xD

Arranging, sgt502, Vaedriel and 2 others like this.
  10. Fridgeboy

User ID:
    336 207 472
    Just a little lol

11. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep. Just like @Fridgeboy said. Also, for NeyDra, if you max level her (only needs 250k EXP just like snow globe), she is worth 750k EXP for on color feed (500k EXP for off color feed). They're sold for 50, 100 and 500MP for PEMDra, REMDra and NeyDra respectively.

How do we know that hour with 1.5x invade rate?

Edit:

I ran the Mythical difficulty co-op with these team, and so far I haven't lost a single run even if Sopdet invades on first floor and even met Myr.

Team #1:
    RLB (Australis)/FUA Verdandi (Verdandi)/Fio/Dios (Azazel for SDR)/Dios (Azazel)

Team #2:
    A. Ishida Mitsunari/FUA Verdandi (Verdandi)/Fio/Dios (Azazel)/Dios (Azazel)

Basically, for spawns without combo absorbs, just Dios swipe. For Spawns with combo shield, I either use Fio, Mitsunari, Verdandi or RLB/Australis depends on what's available. For Sopdet, a single green row and match some light orbs actually one shot her with just the light sub att from Dios and RLB, or match green TPA and do 7 combo which still under the absorbs.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Arranging, BurningMan and Vaedriel like this.
  12. Fridgeboy

User ID:
    336 207 472
    Yea they are all super weak. I've been using dath and sophdet and hanuman showed up but both were easy. One dark combo + one off colour with dath one shotted sophdet!

13. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Maybe you can time travel to find out the boosted invade rates? In that case they will likely be posted on pdx and reddit