Tips for tri-color board, need 7C activation of Ameno for 3P boss

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by LostTie, Dec 4, 2017.

1. LostTie

LostTie NA 395.139.413

I've been practicing with my Ameno team to get 7C consistent. The best tri-color board will give max 8C for Ameno activation. I need 6C to get pass the 3P boss' combo shield. With 9x Ameno, my 7C will yield Yuna about ~21-25M enough to break the boss' 20M shield. I have Yuna with wise dragon inherited (5x) so with that Yuna can kill the boss with 9x (Ameno) + 7C (3x) + 5x wise dragon.

Problem is I can't combo good for 7C with Ameno board.
    Idea board of 8C tri-board (or 7C if x is not enough):
    LLLxxx
    HHHBBB
    LLLLLL
    BBBLLL
    HHHBBB

How do you do 3P boss with Ameno board? I have Ameno(Julie) for guard break as insurance, and pixel Cecil for tri-board +1C as primary combo shield easy button to 7C. But that mean saving 2 tri-board active.

Help me so I can start carrying friends through 3P... I hate it to pass my turn at boss because Ameno board suck at combo shield +20M shield.

2. Xiaomu

Xiaomu Active Member

User ID:
    If you get a nene keep her in base form. Awaken her. And slap her on a sub for the extra 2c needed. He/she needs a row of light orbs so anything over 6 is pretty hard. I have three other row leaders and they get stomped at making 7 plus. That's just my two cents. Others will have better advice <3

3. LostTie

LostTie NA 395.139.413

Thank.. my alt has a nene inherited on Ameno so that would save me a hassle with best friend. Tri color and +2c for boss. Good note on your part.

I pulled Rathios so that is 2 more rows for my R-DQ.. still need 5x wise dragon on my Yuna else that she would inherit Rathios weapon.

Xiaomu likes this.
  4. Xiaomu

Xiaomu Active Member

User ID: