Too much farming - exchange cards

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I generally don't mind farming, it's a core part of the game. And I actually like farming if there's a 3p dungeon. But man this is too much, Ganesha farming for SSGs, academy farming for at least the report card (already got the handbook last time around), and now gintama farming for three cards! Ugh. I might skip the academy stuff, 5-5-5 is just the worst. And like I said gintama has 3p at least.

Anyone else skipping academy stuff?

2. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I skip almost everything. Gintama isn't an exception.

3. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree.

Last week, I farmed Ganesha medals for the daily SSGs and then SDR latents. (I was down to 3 on my main; I'm back up to 26 now.) Fortunately, I had teams on both accounts that could clear the dungeon in under a minute if Kaguya spawned and just over a minute if Agni spawned.

This week is PA and next week is Gintama and oh my word this is too much. My older daughter asked me last night if I actually play the game any more.

It's a valid question.

4. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The Gintama exchanges are pretty questionable when it comes to usefulness. Bleach, on the other hand, even though it's much more of a pain to get, the exchange monster looks like it could have some niche uses (2 turn full HP recovery).