Top monsters to throw plus eggs at?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    In wake of this event and the realization I'm the laziest plus egg farmer in the world and I should have a lot more I'm going hard every day... What are some of the top monsters I should plus? Whether it be lead or niche?

2. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    The answer to that question really relies on your box. This is because a cards value is really dependent on if you have the box to use it.

There are a few exceptions of course where a card will always have value. For example OdinDra is considered an amazing utility card to have in your back pocket for almost any occasion so +egging him wouldn't be bad.

Anyway - what are the teams you are currently using? What is an endgame team that you are currently striving for?

3. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Active Member

Are any of your team members not fully plussed? That's the first priority, the cards you are using.

After that, cards you are using as assists.

After that, cards you want to try using or assisting with.

After that, cards that might be good to put up for friends to use.

After that, cards taht may be fun to play with in some situations.

After that, do the hot chicks. (I'm not talking about + eggs here...)

After that, pick a trash farmable (Baby Shynee is my go-to) and make spare 297s and 50/50/50's for future needs

Freddy and Xiaomu like this.
  4. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:

Here is my box, I have Odindra, anubis, and diablos on my list lol, as you can see im really lazy and usually blow through stuff with ameno

5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Lol when you scroll at Mach 5 and expect me to be diligent enough to repeatedly pause the video.

Edward should plus up. Obviously.

It's probably also a minor crime that high attack TPA things like Scheat aren't plussed. Doing so tends to further magnify their already imbalanced stat/effect, going extra far on how busted it is. Every 7cc or TPA magnifies every plus eggs attack point.

---
    Not a fan of box1 and box2 extra box organization slots? Eh. Could put your REM cards in one of those, or your plus up candidates, or whatever, though it is extra clicking. Not for this thread neccessarily, but just background awareness people usually find the general feature useful.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  6. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I also think the box/teams bit is super pertinent. Now that we have super awakenings, there may be a small handful of cards that should actually 297 a second time to unlock a super, if you run solo and they are a clutch card with a great super awakening, like anticloud, or perhaps a FUA or other desirable effect.

kiarahakura likes this.
  7. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Lol sorry about the speed I don't usually make videos and didn't want to screenshot..hmm okay tpa like scheat...My problem is I'm all over the place so I never invest sooo I'm gonna make mad +297 lol...and fix my box

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  8. Rofl_Waffles

Rofl_Waffles Well-Known Member

I am hording like 20x +297 fodder material. I just throw it on whatever card I end up using but isn't +297.

9. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Leaving aside video based answer you should hyper your 2-3 main teams and keep some fodder for when you really need that niche subs for whatever or you pull something fantastic from a collab/rem.
    Hypering assist card should now be the norm since the bonus granted start making quite a difference in the new dungeons.

10. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm maxing all my inherits now. and also, I plussed Dwarf inside The Flask because why the fuck not.

I'm farming plusses exclusively to make every niche card in my box cool, and save for SA's to unlock on more cards.

11. Kami1337

Kami1337 Member

User ID:
    I farmed +eggs so my 4 Main Teams are all +297 and both NY Yomi as well as Rikku have unbindable SA. Regardless if I ever use them again after getting Edward tho lol