Trading 7* GFEs... Who will tempt you?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Tsuioku, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I hope they make a red zela that would be cool..

2. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    idk.

I like my reeche hats.

3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

He has a dark Reeche so he can still make 2 hats. I don't think you will ever put more than 2 Reeche hats on one team.

4. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I want bride zela because this game won't give me yog so I don't have a light/heart board maker. Bzela is even better than yogs so I am very tempted. But I also have to give up too much

5. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
  6. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's too needy with her LS. In an ideal situation in which you would fully activate, you would need to match 5+ non-water/light while also needing to match light and/or water and needing to do 6 combos. Also, even though she has VDP, I can't imagine doing a light/water 3x3 while also needing to match 5+ non-water/light AND 6 combos. On top of this, she has no recovery and/or shield which means that even though she has the HP to tank most hits, being able to recover from consecutive hits is going to be difficult. I guess you can use her active to heal when you need it but it still means little in the grand scheme of things for me.

Honestly, I don't see any of the Orchestras as being worth trading for; none of them is changing the meta or are subs that are vitally important for any particular team. I don't think they're necessarily bad, I just don't think they're worth trading for. That being said, I feel like that Phenom is probably the most unique of the bunch because she is the first of her kind to reduce unmatchable and her awakenings are pretty good for what today's meta wants.

xer 21 likes this.
  7. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

Mariel is crap. I mean double vdp and her leader skill doesn't even proc off of it. How annoying.

xer 21 likes this.
  8. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Mariel is great.

I pulled her, hypermaxed her and whatnot, took her to AA2 without any practice whatsoever and cleared it first try. Didn’t even break a sweat, which is something I can’t say for many teams in that dungeon. Even Zela Kitty can get a little too close for comfort against stuff like Tsubaki.

Noc, YamaKyu and Freddyfudrucker like this.
  9. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I managed to roll Mariel and I'm with @ambiguous57 on this one. Mariel is fantastic and has been helping me clear a lot of content that I would otherwise have difficulty clearing. If you don't have Bride Zela, VDPs are a little bit annoying for the reason @Fridgeboy mentioned. But, I've been very pleasantly surprised so far and love running her.

But, my guess is that most of us have various preferences and/or pet peeves when it comes to particular leader skills. Personally, I don't care for DZeta because of water's lack of hp of suicide actives and his personal damage relying on <50% hp. I actually find that that my Mariel team is plagued by bad boards less often than any bi-color lead I've ever played.

All leads (and even powerful subs) become dated sooner or later, so any trade is a bad long-term investment by definition. If we sit on our fodder waiting for a perfect trade, we'll just get stuck with a bunch of dupes until the day we retire from P&D or Gungho abandons the game. In addition to the usual considerations for a trade (will the card improve my box, do I like that playstyle, etc.), I ask myself the following questions:
    1) Is my interest in the game currently low? If it is, then I'm more likely to trade. That'll either rekindle my interest or frustrate me enough to find something else to do with my free time.
    2) Am I spending a lot of time making a decision? I shouldn't be spending what I deem to be excessive amounts of mental energy on a game I'm playing for fun. If the possibility of a trade is wasting too many cycles in my brain, I trade to turn the noise off.

10. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    She's tempting, but she will have issues getting enough combos with vdp.