Trading for Yusuke

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by JG77, Apr 1, 2019.

1. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Have decided I want to trade for Yusuke -- not sure which of my fodder I should use though. Would welcome any thoughts. My options:

4 DKali
    2 Blonia
    2 Gronia
    2 Skuld
    1 Mukuro
    1 Lord Yomi

My instinct is to do 2 DKali, 1 Blonia, and Mukuro....just because Skuld hasn't got a mega evo yet and I might use Yomi but I can't really see a use for Mukuro....

Thanks!

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    What's your reasoning for wanting to trade for Yusuke? He's not worth all that much anymore and you would be better served hanging onto trade fodder for something down the road. Yomi is a better lead than Yusuke.

If you still want to, the 4 you chose are probably best.

BurningMan and JG77 like this.
  3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah it's probably not worth it. Unless you really need him for an Edward team? Even still. Do what you want but he is not as good as he was when everyone traded for him the first time

JG77 likes this.
  4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree with both previous posts; Yusuke's not as useful as he used to be.
    Keep your GFEs.

(FYI: I have him, and haven't used him in month)

JG77 likes this.
  5. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, you all may be right. I just have been slowly building up trade fodder (I have 4 DKali, 4 Kaede, 4 Fujin, and 4 Ameno), haven't traded for anything yet, and haven't seen anything on the horizon that I wanted to trade for...

I don't have any specific spot for Yusuke...but figured he would make a convenient sub for some teams (currently my only light VDP is Saline). A couple of times over the past few months I've searched on Ilmina.com for a specific combination of factors and Yusuke popped up as an option...

Is there something that people are saving up their fodder for in the near future that I am missing??

6. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Actually nobody knows, we only have reruns on the horizon so nothings stands out.
    I would actually trade in your place, there's little point keeping 6* fodder when most of the current best cards are 7* .
    There's some hope for the Devil may cry collab but honestly if you were going to trade for something it's highly probable you're going to roll a bit in it too.

JG77 likes this.
  7. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I mean, saline isn't a bad VDP either though.

JG77 likes this.
  8. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Collabs are part of the equation. Mega evos are slowly being released and DKali is a prime candidate for one. If you give away 2 Dkali now for Yusuke, and then Mega Dkali comes along, you'll most likely be making the Mega, and now you have absolutely nothing left for trades should something good come along. At this point, I'm not sure I'll ever trade for anything unless it's something absurdly good that will keep me ahead of the curve for quite sometime. A minor improvement now isn't worth the risk of screwing yourself later.

Murdurus and JG77 like this.
  9. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I understand the feeling of wanting to trade for something. It's hard to hold onto all that primo trade fodder and just wait to see if something super good comes along. But the fact is, there are lots of things better than Yusuke right now.

I'd suggest looking at your best leads and asking:
    1) Is there a different lead out there who would make it easier to clear content?
    or
    2) Is there a sub/inherit out there who would make it easier for my current leads to clear content?

Then you could trade for whatever is the best answer to those questions--it probably isn't Yusuke.

Or if you're already clearing the hardest content just fine, you could either wait to see what's next or toss trade fodder at whatever seems fun, your choice.

10. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Yeah, you are probably right. I don't have any problems clearing things...Shirou and B&J are quite strong. And, obviously, Yusuke doesn't fit with either team or compare as a leader. Just frustrated with the extra 6*s that are doing me zero good and hoping to exchange them for something that might do me a small amount of good every now and then.

11. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    I get trading for something that will just do good sometimes. I traded for Karin from Street Fighter just so I could have an equippable cloud resist who also bestows a pretty good active for my Shirou team. It’s an overall small but meaningful buff to my best team. That kind of trade is worth it when there’s nothing better on the horizon, imho.

12. GatesofNov

GatesofNov Royal Blue

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was tempted to trade for him but then I realized I have 2 dmeta which have similar active as him so I'm going to hold off. He isn't as op as when he came out and one can say that dmeta is a more updated version of him?

13. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    The new Yusuke evo’s active is pretty different, not like DMeta.

But DMeta is a much better leader.