UDR & Yog

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by grinder, Oct 12, 2017.

1. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Are there formulaic UDR builds with Yog? I've seen this referenced a few times, but curious what they are.

2. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pixel for void, orb changers with an enhance.

3. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I can only speak for mine, I use:

Yog/LScheat/PixLightning with 3 dragon killers/PixCloud with 3 devil killers(HXM or BMyr)/Wukong(Anavalk)/Yog

You can use one Yog, Lscheat, and Pix Lightning skill to kill floors that you have to. The less floors you kill, the better. (Less chance for you to run into a Star Justice skill delay)

Basically if you get Azathoth, you use the 6-7 heart orbs to make a box and a row. Nyarlatho, make a TPA and leave the rest a blob. Ctulhu, just make a heart column.

I use two pixels so I dont need an enhancer to kill Azathoth, the full enhanced board is enough. You can also replace the other pixel with a wisedragon or with a gemstone inherited on an Orpharion, but it requires teammates to be on board so you can stall it up. My build is optimized to run with random players who may not understand how to play with a Yog kill team.

HappyNoms, grinder and RageSedai like this.
  4. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    I will be running a similar team but with Paimon instead of LScheat and Orpharion.AnaValk instead of Wukong. Although, thinking about it, I might use AnaValk on Paimon instead

I also lead with Xiu Min as I don't have Yog. It's a bit budget of a build but it works.

5. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wukong’s rows are better than orph’s HP. (For CTA that is). Two of your kill boards will have a row, so 30% more damage is a big deal.

RageSedai likes this.
  6. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
  7. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks. I can get pretty close to this team sans LScheat, so I guess I need to give this a try....

Edit: Hmm, I need a heart maker since I don't have BMyr or HXM. I don't think there's another one that makes 6 hearts that I can inherit, is there? If not, I'll may just need to use a regular light enhance on a yog board, but I can see why that would be a bit risky

Edit2: Forgot about Wee Jas...I have some tinkering to do, I guess.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  8. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    I was also playing around with a combo of Ilm/Sumire/Lakechi for the kill board. Pop Ilm, Use Sumire, then LAkechi converts waters to hearts and fire to light and enhances. It simulates the Yog, Ana Valk, HXM/BMyr set of actives too.

@bp1976 Good call on the Wukong rows since you lose the rows from Lightning in the build @Freddyfudrucker referenced. Using Xiu Min I have those rows anyway and have a spike active as needed for Cloud. I can definitely tinker around with it. Hopefully tho PCGF is kind to me and I end up with a Yog...

Freddyfudrucker likes this.