Upcoming Pal egg machines?

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by James1605, Apr 17, 2019.

1. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were any special Pal egg machines coming up that I might want to save some Pal points for. I've got I-don't-know-how-many thousands of Pal points in mail (from bargain sets and other things).

I don't really need more +'s at the moment (I've got thousands), but I'm sure that I'll need more sooner or later, and I don't care much about the regular evo or enhance machines, so I'm tempted to dump all/most of my Pal points in this +21 Shynee machine (which ends tomorrow). I was just wondering if there might be something else coming down the pipe. Thanks.

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Plus points pal machine > all other pal machines. Unless when you say "thousands" you're talking about hundreds of thousands. There's very limited ways to farm them so get them when you can.

Trap likes this.
  3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

That's what I figured, but I wanted to at least try to see if there might be something coming that I wasn't aware of.

4. ko300zx

User ID:
    I mean there might, but TBH, if it isn't the plus pal machine, I don't really pay any attention to anything else that's in it. You can check pad.protic.site to see if JP had any recently.

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nothing worth more than +points from PAL Machine. I'd spend every last bit of PAL points in + machine. Believe me that once you starts to chase some Super Awakenings, thousands of +points goes up quickly.

The only other lesser alternative is Tamadra machine and it's in the same rarity as +points machine.

ko300zx likes this.
  6. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Good idea, and the posts on Blogging Mama reminded me that there is that Pal machine that can give you snow globes, but they're pretty rare in my experience. If the chances of getting a snow globe seemed better, I might be tempted to save a bunch of points for that machine. Those level 100+ monsters and equip evo's sure do eat a lot of them. :)

And I'd pretty much forgotten about the tama Pal machine too, but with the tama dungeon always available now, I'm not too worried about them (I think I've 500+ on each account now, not to mention maybe 20 or so King Tamas :) ).

That's true, but since I play pretty much everything possible in co-op with myself, SA's aren't a big priority for me (which is probably the main reason that I have thousands of +'s saved up). Honestly, I've added an SA to some leads largely just to make them potentially more useful to others. :)

Anyway, thanks for the input guys. I'll probably use most, maybe all, of the Pal points in mails that expire in this + Pal machine tomorrow. I think I'll save the mails that don't expire (like from the bargain sets) for whatever.

ko300zx likes this.
  7. ko300zx

User ID:
    I started an alt to donate + eggs to myself when trading was announced :D Donated 20 297s to myself on Sunday lol.

I think I did about 100 rolls between both accounts during the snow globe machine we just had and didn't get any so I'm not too sold on that either.

8. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    There is also the GungHo PAL machine that has some really decent weapon assist cards. There's a set of 4? 6? Some of those are pretty good to have around, like the balance killer assist one etc. Probably happening very soon, as JP got GungHo Collab shortly after Yu Yu IIRC. That usually comes with the GH PAL machine.

9. James1605

James1605 Active Member

No idea how many rolls I did in that machine. It wasn't a huge number, but I may have had some Pal points in expiring mails that I used. I'm pretty sure that I got at least one snow globe. Maybe two. IAC, it wasn't enough to make spending a lot of Pal points to chase them seem worthwhile.

As for the GungHo collab machine, I think I've already got at least one of most of those equips, so I'm not too worried about that one.

10. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I usually spend all my points on +points whenever it comes around. Honestly, with all the events that's been happening, I'm finding it more and more difficult to find the time and stamina to farm plus points. Granted though, there is a new guerilla dungeon that is supposed to give a bunch of plus points similar to what Thieves' Den used to be.

The only other event I would even consider spending all my pal points on is that extreme evolution/descended event that happened a while back; the fact that it gave evolved version of descended bosses and Machine bosses was a huge deal because of how much stamina and time it actually needs to evolve/farm them.

11. Reni

Reni The mama

User ID:
    ᴺᴬ 315,091,284
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks, this is the first time I hear that posting PEM is actually useful to someone (lol)!

Anyways, there's actually a specific page (right here) for all posts on PEM machines (which is in the menu too)! It's almost 2 months ahead of NA so you can prepare pretty well with that. :D

Murdurus likes this.
  12. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I think I saw that + point dungeon mentioned somewhere here. That will be interesting if/when it gets here. That Pal machine with the evolved bosses was another one that I'd forgotten about. Thanks for reminding me (things like that are why I started this topic in the first place :) ).

Hey, thank you for posting it. :) And I actually already found that PEM rotation list through the link on your site.

Anyway, I used all my Pal point mails that would expire, but didn't use all of the pulls (I've got around 50 left in the machine, for whatever). I've got about 12K +'s on my main account and 20K on my alt. And I've still got 4 or 5 Pal point mails from bundles, which don't expire. I don't remember how many points are in each of those.

Thanks again for the info/suggestions/etc. everyone.