Uranus Lead Skill Bug?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Winters, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Winters

Winters New Member

Hey folks,

Rolled a Uranus as my starter, googled him and he seems good. I like the skill and the three 7c awakes are sweet, but I have an issue. A few days after I started, his lead skill (fire, water and dark) won't activate and it seems to be the water orbs. No matter what, it will not acknowledge that I am clearing water orbs even though the water sub I had for a while would attack... with the water orbs I cleared. And now, no leader skill including helpers will activate if it includes water. I really like the starter and granted im sitting on a pile of stones for the next GF, but its frustrating. Is this a bug or have I somehow messed something up? In the meantime I am using Grandis that I got in a mailbox roll and there are many Grandis people around. With their 36x damage and Uranus' 3x7c awakes, (do those affect them or just Uranus?) theyre each doing upwards of 9 million damage... and I'm like level 30. Should I just use this?

The rest of my team is like the cast of a bad sitcom, being Hera-Ur-Senpai, Klein, Uranus, and of all things Reincarnated Freyja just because I got her Awoken form in a roll at max level and her awakenings and HP are kind of nice. A wood attacker is cool with Grandis lead skill as i'm clearing a lot of wood to hit 5 combos, but she's dual wood and doesn't get the other lead buff. But I'll be replacing her for a better sub.

I've played Tsubaki and Gremory teams before and they were fun but I don't think I ever once had a full team of recommended subs lol. I could roll for them again too but it's been years I don't even know if they're relevant anymore. But playing a mono dark or the fire/light was a hell of a lot easier than trying for a minimum of 5-7 combos every roll im really not that great at it. I usually average 4-5 combos.

On the off chance anyone read all of my word puking I'd love some help lol. Would gladly gift exchange for some help not sure how else to thank you.

Winter

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  2. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Do you have a monster with a water attribute or sub-attribute?

Leaders that require multiple orb types (e.g. Uranus requires fire, water, and dark) must have subs with those attributes. If none of your monsters have water attribute or sub-attribute, you won't be able to activate Uranus' leader skill.

3. Winters

Winters New Member

I think I did at the time but I will try that thank you. I didn't realize that but thats true he does not have water attack.

4. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    It isn't a bug. Probably you didn't have the blue on your team.

And I would definitely run Grandis over Uranus.

5. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, if the leader specifies that you have to clear certain colors, not only do those orbs need to be cleared but the monsters of the appropriate colors also need to be present and attacking on your team. This also means that if they are bound and unable to attack, they also will not count.