V Ney

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by Padacide81, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Padacide81

Padacide81 Member

User ID:
    344, 635, 456
    Had gotten a Ney,

It is a decent card but doesnt look overall like it would fit accordingly.

is there any good use for her?

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Great VDP if you have a team for her

3. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's a decent lead but you'd have to have a full dragon team which is rather difficult to do. Over all, she's not really made to be a leader. As a sub, however, she's terrific because she is one of the few monsters that can remove Awoken bind and she has great awakenings plus also board changes to boot. The other Awoken bind removal option is generally OdinDra but V.Ney pumps out more damage and has a VDP. Generally speaking, you'd want to stick her on a mainly light and dark team due to her active or similarly, if you have a combo team that consists of mostly light and dark, she works as well.

Her usefulness will definitely depend on who/what you play but I can say personally, she's one of the few monsters I wanted from these set of collabs we have going on.

4. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's true that VNey shines as a sub, but she can also be a solid choice for S-ranking dungeons for rainbowpys. Just pair with a DIdeal lead (because you're probably not going to find a friend with VNey lead up) and combo like mad, giving priority to dark and light matches.