Verche vs. TEC?

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by MisterDrgn, Jan 16, 2015.

1. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    This wasn't on my radar until kivanc mentioned it. Easier than I expected, but it still took several tries.

[​IMG]

(High +egg team, Valk/DQXQ/LMeta are hypermax)

As usual (for me), the key is killing one demon and stalling between Beelzebub and Satan. With a good board, I can one-shot Beelz/Satan/Valk/Heras/Zeus with DQXQ + Valk + Thor + Athena + making two light rows. But if there's too much blue/green on the board, the damage output goes down.

The other concern is stalling to get skills back vs. the boss. I have to stall 5 turns, healing every turn. LMeta can't save me if I run out of hearts--I'd need 300 more hp. On one run, I was one heart short with one turn to go--so frustrating. More details on the winning run:

22) Stalled a bit on Beelzebub, killed with skills.

23) Killed one demon, leaving the other with about half health. This gave me time to stall for my key skills (DQXQ, Thor).

24) Killed Satan with skills.

25) Can mostly recharge skills on mystic stone dragons.

26) Need to kill Highlander immediately while leaving Berserk high (ideal, to charge skills for Valk) or killing Berserk. I think Highlander took two hits but I resisted the dark board. On the second turn, I got skyfalls and killed Berserk also.

27) Can one-shot Valk if skills are up. Otherwise have to stall through the bind. I saved up hearts and made a row to speed it up (along with LMeta's active).

28) Athena = easy stalling for skills. I popped Thor and used Verche to finish her (Thor will be up for next round, and he will recharge sooner for the boss).

29) Had a bad board vs. Hera-Is, so I failed to one-shot her. She binds everyone for 1 turn, I unbind with LMeta and hit her down to a sliver of health. She binds Verche + DQXQ. There isn't much light on the board, but there's green, and Athena's unbound thankfully. So I made a 3-orb and 4-orb match with green and killed Hera-Is with Valk/Athena TPA.

30) Had fewer turns to stall thanks to failures on Hera-Is. Made it through with plenty of hearts on board and one-shot the boss with skills.

2. IAmRyan

IAmRyan Lurker

User ID:
    Very impressive! Congrats!

3. kidshadow

kidshadow Member

WOW. That is amazing. Congrats!

4. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
  5. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Holy moley. I need to start working on True Endless.

6. luke_house

luke_house Kappa

Lol wtf. That's so cool XD

7. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Thanks. I like me some L/L leads. Most people think Kirin and Ra for L/L, but Verche deserves some love :p Gotta appreciate that 8k+ RCV.

Time to bite the bullet and clear this with Ra...