Verdani buff?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by jenb, Apr 22, 2017.

1. jenb

jenb Member

so apparently, there was some sort of Verdani buff at some point and I didn't notice until yesterday when I saw my Verdani team on my alt has over 100K HP. Now I see there is some weird cross buff and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why I would want to make a green cross instead of a green TPA? My team is all Verdanis except for one Delgado.

2. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been meaning to pair Verdandi with a friend Acala in Endless and see what happens when I match 2 crosses.

Probably not nearly as much damage as other teams, but it could be fun to try.

3. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

Because that's how they buffed her ls. She used to be 3-3.3x but now 3.5x(and 2x HP) so they could just leave it at that but they also give you an extra 1.5x for cross match so it open up an option to pair with other cross lead(like Tek7 mentions) instead of just leave you to rely on tpa with just 3.5x multiplier.

4. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I personally think this was the stupidest buff ever LOL. 1.5x is what a single tpa gets. Why wouldnt I just want to stack TPA subs and do more damage with less orbs? I mean literally, the only way this buff does anything is if you dont have any tpa subs, meaning you are an early game player, and I doubt at that point you would have the TE and skill to pull off the cross anyway. Am I crazy for thinking this?

5. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Yeah, it's a stupid buff for the reasons you detailed.

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

If it was 2x per cross it would be worth it. Either way she is still a great lead for early players to clear normal dungeons and beginner descends. But not worth much after that. She is still best used as an Acala sub or inherit on astaroth or A Ares if people use him.

Just waiting on Sonia, Kali, and Norb split uvos. My 4 Gronias, 5 Dkalis and 2 Skulds are really hoping for something good.
    Speaking of this shouldn't we have a JP stream sometime soon? They left a lot of pantheons with like 1-2 members that still need Revos/ults for the 55

7. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree, she is great for early players. She was the lead on my first coherent team. But that cross addition to her was literally useless since she already has a tpa awakening. Its literally more orbs for less damage LOL. Even if it was 2x, it would still be tough to justify making crosses instead of tpas due to the reduced combo count when you make a cross.

8. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Well with 2 crosses it would definitely be worth it at 2x per cross.