(Very WIP, Team Building) Indigo Ocean Water Dragon Caller, Sumire

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Sanspai~ <3, Sep 8, 2016.

1. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So is the perfect team 6 hypermaxed and latented sumires? Maybe with a bind-clear inherited on one of them?

2. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

I don't think so. One of the strengths of Sumire vs other heart cross leaders is her versatility to burst without hearts, or stall without water orbs, so she doesn't need the system to give her both at the same time. All Sumires is a good team, but not optimal. I think you want at least 1 way to make a ton of water orbs for burst, and 1 TPA sub. Isis with an offensive inherit is also probably better than Sumire with a bind clear inherit. Sumire(ASQ)/Sumire/Sumire/Nut(Urd)/AIsis(Andromeda) might be pretty close to optimal.

3. DocComrade

DocComrade Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    The team I'm using is the "optimal" team according to most jp sources but I think I'm dropping Isis for bmeta when she's ready.

4. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    I have Sumire x3 in my team, but am still struggling on the last 2 spots for my go-to team. I haven't been using A.Isis, but am going to add her to the team once I SI with something (Probably Gabe).

I don't have XmasPaulina, though, so I'm thinking about these choices:
    Nut (w/Andro), Gabe or Andro or regular paulina. I've been using Nut more and more because the 5 orbs are really handy. Thoughts? Is regular Paulina even a contender for the last slot?

5. DocComrade

DocComrade Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Andro with gabe sounds good. Maybe nut if you want some OE as well. Regular Paulina is not good though.

grinder likes this.
  6. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

Well, definitely Nut. Nut is one of the absolute best subs for Sumire. Both her active and her awakenings are much better for the team than Andro/Gabe, especially when you have a system of Sumires to get the heart cross. After that, I'd say Andromeda is probably better than regular Paulina, but Isis with Andro/Gabriel inherit should ultimately be occupying that slot.

grinder likes this.
  7. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    After thinking about it more, agree with this thought too.

My team's going to be Sumirex3 / Nut (w/Andro) / Isis (w/Gabe). Isis will come out for another Andro if I don't need it. Could be Orochi too, but the convenience of Isis seems too good not to just leave in all the time.

8. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    @Sanspai~ <3 May I know what BBCode snippet you used to get the enhanced heart awakening? Working on the Krishna guide myself right now and most of the new awakenings haven't been updated yet.

Thanks in advance!

Sanspai~ <3 likes this.
  9. Sanspai~ <3

Sanspai~ <3 Master of all Salt, Sumire Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I simply took the image link from pdx and pasted it into the image coding like this.

[:image=16]http://puzzledragonx.com/en/img/awoken/31.png [/:image]

(just without the :s, that's the image for the +hearts awakening. :D)

foxwaffles likes this.
  10. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
  11. Sanspai~ <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No problem. I am looking forward to your guide! With Krishna's new Suvo coming out I'm hyped as heck to finally use him~

(I like big damage but if a team is not Decently tanky I won't use it, sadly I'm like that :p)

foxwaffles likes this.
  12. Sanspai~ <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sorry everyone if the guide is starting to get developed so slowly, it's just that with school, my laziness, and a very slow process of writing down the subs I have been highly demotivated.

BUT today my computer finally got fixed (rip Minecraft, cant install OpenGL) and I found some shenanigans to use internet on My Pc, so that writing down things will be much more easier, and perhaps will give me the determination to develop this guide faster.

Also, in case nobody noticed, I've added the friendlist directory already, so if wanted I can add anyone to it along with the necessary info.

13. YamaKyu

YamaKyu LMETA HYPE

User ID:
    349-296-255
    I'm not sure anyone mentionned her yet but Skuld is an amazing sub for Sumire as well and an OK-ish helper pairing.

> As a sub it's obvious that both her board change and awakenings matches perfectly what Sumire needs (OE, TPA and even a SBR).
    > As a lead it is a weaker combination, but Sumire's shield combined with Skuld great recover ability (considering you have Water/Wood subs) makes a pretty decent team for anything that doesn't require a big damage output. They both need 5o1e to hit harder, so pairing them does the job. It has a good stalling ability and an OK damage output, so it's somehow fine combination I think.
    I mostly use it to farm stuff like technicals, dailies and some descends.

Not sure it helps but that's it.

Anyway good luck with building this guide :)

14. Sanspai~ <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Obviously enough, Skuld was already considered in the boards subs from the start, I just need to get to work on the guide :>

As a Leader pairing it benefits more people who have Skuld, not people who have Sumire. Sumire herself already has a 2x rcv multi (Her shield alone) so she wouldnt really prefer pairing with Skuld.

Also, Thank you :D
    I hope I can finish it asap :>

YamaKyu likes this.
  15. YamaKyu

YamaKyu LMETA HYPE

User ID:
    349-296-255
    True that. I've started using that weird pairing at first because I didn't have a Sumire (but Skuld) and figured it worked fine ~ I rolled Sumire only a few weeks ago, but somehow I don't want to totally stop pairing them ha ha ha

16. shikimikiya

shikimikiya Member

My current setup Sumire/Sumire/Sumire/Andromeda/Sitir
    I don't have skuld or isis....is my team lineup fine for now?

17. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    Should work fine. A board changer is convenient, but isn't super necessary, and can sometimes be a liability.

Another Justice be an option for bind clearing, if you want to farm and get one up to spec.

Celerity likes this.
  18. shikimikiya

shikimikiya Member

Is skill up for sumire currently difficult to obtain?

19. YamaKyu

YamaKyu LMETA HYPE

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Yeah, it's not the best moment to try skilling her up because her current skill-up fodder is Water PreDRA

20. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

Her skill-up dungeon is coming soon. It's either her or Tsubaki after Black Contract Dragon, I can't remember the ordering.