[Video] 13M DL Quest - Challenge Lv.30

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by sgt502, Feb 7, 2019.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  2. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

That's a fun idea. I don't have enough Whaledors to make this work though, do you think if both teams replaced one whaledor with tengu that it could work? With full poison resist I could probably stall the extra turn or two I think...

3. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

leaving some information here in case it helps someone else.

Good lord, what a comedy of errors this level was for me.

Turns out, dropping one Whaledor for a Tengu (I used NY Tengu) is totally fine. But to be safe, I used Mori instead of Clea, figured the haste would make up the difference, if any. Otherwise, the builds were pretty much the same, with a couple of minor exceptions. I went into Endless Corridors, everything relevant was up turn one. Good to go!

1) I don't have Beserker on my main but have Reincarnated Ceres instead. Wife's account has Beserker.
    2) I forgot about the latents.

Attempt #1. Fucking hell, devil Ceres and ReCeres are both wood/dark. I inherited the wrong one. Dead on floor 1.
    Attempt #2. Fucking hell, 10 wood orbs on floor 2, guess who solved the board for 6 combos and FUA and left the 10th wood orb next to the VDP box?
    Attempt #3. Fucking hell, I ran out of time on floor 2. Dumbass.
    Attempt #4. Fucking hell, I got 6 fucking wood orbs. Fuck me.
    Attempt #5. Fucking hell, I got the VDP with Ishida, but didn't one shot. Turns out those goddamn attacker killers are important.
    Attempt #6. Sweet, smooth sailing until Athena. Fuck, I didn't see the SDR requirements on Verse. Oh but that's ok, I have Mercuria and Mori, that's 4 hastes in one turn, just need to stall 2 turns on Athena. Fuck, the only poison resist equip I have on the alt is a partially skilled Sasuke, so even though my stalling worked I ended up having the inherit charged. Can't gravity kill.
    Attempt #6. Fucking finally. I'm a goddamn idiot.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did mention in my video:
    * Reincarnated Ishida Mitsunari can be replaced with any strong VDP cards ABLE to take either God, Physical or Attacker killer latents and has FUA/sFUA awakening.

Usually, when you see a video of team building and some cards has latents such as killer, SDR or even HP++, it must be important either for damage, tanking some hits, prevent skill delay etc so if you want to copy the team , make sure you copy their latents as well. If you're in doubt, you can check the damage with PDC first if you don't want to waste any latents.

Congrats on your clear!

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Oh, your video was crystal clear and well done, thanks! It was a combination of my impatience and laziness. For example, I did have Reincarnated Ishida with Awoken Ishida inherited, I just ignored the attacker killers because I was in a rush to run it, and then after I flubbed up the first couple of tries before even pulling of the box/FUA, I just kept rage re-running it. But the SDRs on the second zeus was just because I forgot to look closely at it, I was looking at your video on my phone. The mistakes were all easily preventable and avoidable! And kinda funny if you ask me.

Anyway, thanks again for the strategy and video, and like I said it was a fun idea, I loved skipping the final floor!

sgt502 likes this.