Water Team

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, May 24, 2020.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Ends up after looking through my box and my most recent pull I have a feasible amount of water monsters. With the list below, is anyone able to suggest an optimal team and a friend leader?

Determined Knight Alice
    Blujin
    Ice Axe Warrior, Yuri
    Coiled Dragon Caller Ney
    Gintoki Sakata
    Zeta
    D Athena
    Blue Odin
    Super Revo; Orochi, Lakshmi
    Pixel Karin
    Cold Mask Mel
    Subduer of the Hogyoku, Sosuke Aizen
    A bunch of water pantheons
    Silica

Wow, that list was absurdly short... Ideas?

2. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Aizen's newest form pairs fine with beach barb&julie, for x2HP and decent damage. A little on the low side for top-tier meta advanced arena clearing, but fine for everything but the hardest arenas imho. Also pairs fine with color-inverted beach veroah, if you can satisfy her general orb hunger or don't mind leaning hard on veroah's cd5. He is also decent with himself, if you have a void absorb like pixel sherias or whatever the name of the blue/red triple god killer sub whose ability sets you to 1hp in exchange for anti-absorb. Anyway, 40m an Aizen, 200m for the team on an common board solve if memory serves for a haphazard team I tossed together just idly seeing what he was like the day the form/buff came out, though I put a few triple 7cc subs like Sonia and pixSherias and whatnot in. Didn't displace any meta teams I run, but fine. It's easy to make VDP boxes or triple water matches on demand with abilities, and you don't need to make water matches unless you want the optional anti-FUI anti-def effect.

3. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Ends up my yugi team that i thought was garbage cleared AA3 and A6 so I'm good but thanks so much