Weekend challenge results and teams

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Sunsphere, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

i have always hated three hands of fate, annoying dungeon. Tried this four times with a yugi team and got every goddamn combo shield spawn, ended up popping yugi just to get by them. First run I ran out of time on the dragon caller ena (combo shield plus vdp of course). 2nd time I remembered to bring attribute absorb for the puppeteer, ran out of time on the norm. Third time was just dumb, I thought I'd try pairing with genjuro for the extra combo, took the attribute absorb off because the genjuro had it as an inherit. But I put my phone down for awhile and when I came back I forgot about my strategy and paired with yugi instead, ended up wasting too much time on the puppeteer.

Fourth time I made it to the dragon caller with plenty of time but it was the light one and he bound my bakuras for FIFTEEN goddamn turns, and I needed those actives. I blew everything I had to make it past the dragon caller and the norn, with like 30 seconds left and no joke could not get 6 dark orbs for 4 turns!!! Finally got them on the 5th turn with literally seconds to spare. In my play history it says I completed it in 15:00.3.

Blech. Still gotta do the endurance challenge but if I can clear this in 20 minutes, I should be able to blow through a5 in less time.

2. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Oh and my team was:

Yugi - fagan
    Bakura - yami marik card for fuma
    Bakura - nergal crusher
    Dark Magician - sheena
    Fortress dragon - Uranus for puppeteer and board change
    Friend yugi - a sb inherit

3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah this one was quite a it tougher than the others.
    Made it on my second run with haomaru tifa.
    First time I just combod normally and ran out of time on the norn. After I sped up my combos for the second time I had like 4 minutes left when I arrived on the norn and could just 1c away the damage void so i was able to one shot with fenrir viz.

The equip is really worth it though three team hp and unbindable on a long CD Is pretty strong for a farmable.

iddybat likes this.
  4. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

For those with Yugi you should look to pair with Genjuro. I farm A5 in under 15 minutes with
    Genjuro/Nergigante/Lajoa/Eir/Lumiel/Friend Yugi. I also cleared the current speed A4 with this team. Genjuro is great because he gives that extra combo and blocks all jammers. Lumiel is really the new MVP with the Blind Resist and a double skill boost awakes. You can replace Eir with something with more skill boosts if you don't have equips but her RCV is really key for A5.

5. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

I barely cleared it on my 5th try with Yugi + HMadoo. I could have cleared on two earlier runs but failed both times on Grato’s combo shield even with Yugi active. The other two fails I just took too long. Luckily this run I got Ena and had my Mystical Elf inherit up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]