what card do I +egg next?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by らぶたん, Dec 22, 2014.

1. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

hi, so the first card I started +egging was my beautiful Haku, and I just got her to +297. now I am a little lost on what to +egg next. here's my box so you can see what cards I have available.
    my teams are listed in there as well, but the teams i run are: Ronia, Athena, Nephtys, Haku.
    one of the reasons I decided on Haku to +egg was because she fits in so many dark teams, so whether I run Ronia, Nephtys or Haku as my leads, I will always have all those +eggs in my team. I don't think I have a sub as viable as Haku that also fits in the same teams Haku does, so that's why I don't know what card to pick.
    my own thoughts right now: maybe LValk, I plan to UUEVO her as soon as I got the green orb and will run her on my Athena. I also have a DQXQ that I may want to invest into at some point. LValk fits into a bunch of teams, however, it would mean that I will never have both my +egged monsters together in a team. then there's the option of +egging my leaders like Ronia or Athena. neither are super hot subs on other teams(they are viable but probably not as flexible as Haku) and it would get me a few more PAL points as well. but unlike Haku, giving +eggs to Ronia or Athena would lock those +eggs almost exclusively to teams that have either of the cards as leads, you know what I mean?
    so which card would you recommend? I guess at some point I need to just dump the +eggs into a specific team and accept that I won't be able to use them in all of my teams.

2. Rofl_Waffles

Rofl_Waffles Well-Known Member

3. turbogeo

turbogeo Member

Feed them to Duke. Start leveling another Duke. This way the eggs benefit your team and he is easily farmable so you can feed him off to another monster if you want to transfer the +eggs. I do this with Valk, Verche, and King Baddie.

4. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

yea, I thought about +egging a "discardable" card so it's easier to transfer the +eggs. not sure if Vamp is a good candidate for it though, since I find him a bit lacking compared to REM subs but he still requires quite a bit of xp to level up.
    Ronia on the other hand might be a solid card to +egg next. I mean, she will never become irrelevant in PAD and looking how everyone and their mother has a +297 Ronia, they can't all be wrong, right? maybe I'll do that then :D

5. turbogeo

turbogeo Member

Ronia is def a good choice.

Also, get a Hadar for Ronia and Haku

6. [HI]chosn1

[HI]chosn1 Well-Known Member

i would say blue sonia but you don't quite have the subs for her. by far the next best choice is red sonia, in my opinion.