What Latent Tamas to put on Rukia

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Zigjustice, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Zigjustice

Zigjustice Member

What Latent Tamadras would you put on Rukia? I would guess some time extends could be useful? How about Skill delay resist? Etc...

2. AstoriaMercury

AstoriaMercury RNGesus loves me, he loves me not

User ID:
    312 292 373
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, I would put time extends on her especially due to her team's lack of time extend awakenings. One skill delay resist could be useful but only if you don't have a better sub with haste to put it on IMO.

3. momolatindisco

momolatindisco Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm planning on 2 sdr (already in place) and maybe 3 time extends although the return on those is pretty pitiful so I could be persuaded otherwise.

4. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

I went with time extends. I considered dark resists but am planning on transfering a stronger damage reduction on Isis.

5. Machius

Machius Machiavellian Manipulator

User ID:
    You need to be able to Tank DQ Hera`s preemptive and whatever nightmares the announced but not yet revealed Arena3 will have for us. this means either having a heap of dark resist latents, or a sub with a strong shield active (natural or inherited).

As long as you`ve managed that with your other subs then 2-5 SDR and 0-3 awakenings of your choice (maybe time extends) is the way i`d go.