What should i sell for MP?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Nojuz, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    Currently at 115k MP, REALLY wanting that yomi dragon when the buffs come out.
    I'd figured that i should get it now and start working on the evo mats (since there is a lot of grinding involved). I was thinking about selling Paimon and double Kanna, since i probably wont use them at all. Paimon as weak a leader and as a sub, probably wont get any buffs soon, and it would take a lot to make him usable. Kaede needs a system, which i don't currently have. It would take lots of luck and time before i could play her. Also i would sell my 2nd GrOdin and Nim and Muse because i dont see any use for them too than collect dust in my monsterbox. Link to it btw: http://imgur.com/a/c6SMy
    Any thoughts? Good idea?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  2. Pacodios

Pacodios Resident Teambuilding Dingus

User ID:
    Pacodios
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly selling Paimon and multiple Kaedes is not worth getting a yomi dragon. Paimon is an amazing sub for Myr teams, and if you rolled one more Kaede you'd be pretty much set with Grodin as your bind clear. I would always keep at least one of each troll roll (think of all the people who sold all their exa-hydras before skill inheritance). Grodin is also going to get a split ult so I would keep both of your grodins. Yomi dragon is good, but not good enough to justify selling multiple six stars.

3. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    When is grodin getting the split uvo?
    Edit: I f-ed up. I want to sell Kannas not kaedes.

4. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't sell Kanna! She's super duper good, especially with her new ults. Paimon is really good too, especially for Myr. Imo, don't sell any 6* GFEs until you have Yomidra's evo mats ready and even then only sell dupes.

5. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    Im not really seeing any use for her atm. Any example teams with kanna?

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Dark kanna is a good leader and light kanna is a great sub for Radra or Myr. And will be for other rainbow or light tpa teams. MP is way easier to get than 6 star gfes. If you have alb just start farming for yomigon. If not get mech Hera/Zeus/athena and start farming.
    You will probably get pissed at yourself later for selling paimon or kanna.

7. Pacodios

Pacodios Resident Teambuilding Dingus

User ID:
    Pacodios
    PADherder:
    link

8. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    Missing all the subs atm lol

9. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    I can't even beat rogue dungeons solo (except Nordis). Probably could do it coop, but i can't find someone to go coop with me. Also, i think my teams are a bit too weak for beating mechs. 1st one is A.Panda/A.Perse/DD Akechi/DD Haku/Ronia, 2nd is Sumire/Sumire/Sumire/Isis/Orochi (I just rolled Orochi and Isis so it will take atleast a week to get them to awoken forms), and the 3rd one, the most incomplete one is Krishna/Yamato Takeru/Antares/RValk/Gadius.
    Maybe Krishna could beat mechs but it would take a looong looong time till i could use him

10. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    Btw would light Kanna be useful on Reincarnated Ra team? I dont have any Kalis but i guess i could substitute them for something to build a Ra team

11. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    Kanna is awesome everywhere. DKanna is a nice leader and LKanna is an amazing sub. Would keep both.

I'd also keep Paimon. He's actually a pretty strong leader, just hard to use. He's a pretty good sub on light teams like Myr if you can get her. Also, he has amazing stats.

12. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    I'm having trouble understanding how is everyone calling her an amazing lead. Her leader skill is only 2.25/27.56/2.25. That is pretty strong but to me it looks like dragon/god A.Panda team.

13. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    Panda and Kanna play completely differently. Panda runs off rows and Kanna runs off TPAs. Kanna has an unconditional multiplier for easy farming, whereas Panda you have to connect enough orbs for a multiplier. Kanna also has a 2x boost AS when you need it.

Both are great leaders in their own right, just run differently.

14. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    you can run split leaders dark kanna x uuvo yomi dragon. light kanna is currently the mvp sub on the two strongest teams in the game (myr and ra dragon).

paimon is also one of the strongest myr subs around.

i really wouldn't advise selling these for mp, ESPECIALLY since if you cannot beat rogues you don't stand a chance of being able to make yomi's new evo when it comes out. it requires a radar dragon from arena 3 and mech hera. how do you plan on getting these?

wangatang0830 likes this.
  15. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    What about Krishna? Heard many people say he is even better than Myr

16. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    Because of your suggestions, i think it should be safe to say that i'm not selling anything ATM since Myr is so strong atm with Kanna and Paimon. Any team you would recommend me making? I should be able to get Myr once i finish leveling my 2 new subs for my Sumire team. Link:http://imgur.com/YYiu2PD

17. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    myr / paimon / wukong / kanna / saria / myr

also, what ever team you were planning to run for uuvo yomidra you can just run with a dark kanna lead and pair with a yomi dra friend. what were you planning to run anyway? i only really saw akechi and maybe haku as yomidra subs in the pictures you put up.

18. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    Was planning on running Yomidra/A.Perse/DDAkechi/DDCecil/A.Okuninushi/A.Tsukuyomi if i used Yomidra as a lead. Probably would be using as a sub a lot too, since he fits into a lot of dark teams. Possible sub for A.Panda, A.Lucifer, D/D Cecil, Uvo Lu Bu, A.Vritra.

19. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    awoken persephone, cecil, a. okuni and a. tsuk are not god types........ it's a really good job you didn't purge your box to buy her.

20. Nojuz

Nojuz Member

User ID:
    723 840 266
    Well, my main intention was to run him as a sub