What was the Bleach magic stones compensation for?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Knomraski, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

I opened a message in my PAD inbox and received a nice treat today, but the message was vague-ish and only said that it was compensation "for a visual display error regarding Bleach" or something along those lines. Any idea what happened?

I looked on puzzledragnx and these boards but couldn't find anything. I apologize if I missed it. Thank you!

Dando and Riley1-23-01 like this.
  2. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

There were actually 14 possible rolls but the display in game in the first week or something only had 10. 1 stone for each roll you made during the bugged days.

Knomraski likes this.
  3. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

4. chronos

chronos Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So there should have been 14 possible choices but only 10 were really there?

If so, my experience was they were very top heavy and left out the low end. I got aizen, 2x genryusai, 2x ichigo, kenpachi, hitsugaya, sado, and 7 urahara in 17 rolls.

I'm more than happy to get 17 stones back but I certainly think I got amazing value already.

5. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

No, there were the correct 14 pulls in the machine but it was just the display.

EDIT:
    Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*

We have confirmed a display issue for the BLEACH Collab Egg Machine.

The BLEACH Collab Egg Machine’s description in the game had indicated a total of 10 characters are featured in the Egg Machine. However, this Egg Machine features 14 characters, 10 returning and 4 new, as announced on the official Facebook page.

This display issue has since been corrected. If you do not see the fix, please try exiting the app completely and rebooting your device.

For more information about the BLEACH Collab, see here: https://bit.ly/2hZ9OZL

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and thank you for enjoying Puzzle & Dragons.

6. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I only made a roll during the non-bugged days and still received a stone, unless the free Roll REM also counts as a roll.

7. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think they sent everyone a stone, and then sent the affected players 1 stone per roll as well.

8. Reine

Reine Ham hands

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Welp, got 54 stones back. I rolled way too much for Aizen, still didn't get 'em. This is all being saved for the heroine REM where at least I won't be drowning in dupes.

awkward.fistbumps likes this.
  9. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

Uhh no clue, it didn't count for one as me. Rolled once first day (not including free roll) and received one stone only.