What's good for c10

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by HappyNoms, Dec 28, 2016.

1. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Waltzed in without looking at all, got past the annoying f1 and by general shields up bullshit detector the nonsense gravity into preemptive f2 to f3 transition, but messed up on f4 forgetting his first move bind is actually dangerous when your unbindable cards are actually bindable from the residual preemptive awakenings strip.

Actually looked up the dungeon, and what a troll fest of floor transition traps. Actually chuckled though. (Ffs, going all out Gung-ho designers, but we'll still no stone it...)

What's good for this?
    I have most things, I'm just trying to avoiding having to test and refine something, so I can play some pes2017 while my little brother is around for the holidays/nye.

Could...probably shrug and RaDra it with an f1 laser into a shield into green Odin inherit for the awakenings strip bullshit, actually taking the bother to flip around 3-4 inherits to counter the floor by floor troll nonsense. Seems overly liberal with coins/tans if there is something super obvious in retrospect much better positioned.

Thanks.

2. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Defeated it with a pairing of Christmas Liu Bei/ Krishna but Krisha/Krishna would be fine. Burst through floor one's 14 mil defense but a laser works just as well. Both sides had a delay. Used one delay on Volsung and the other on Diadem.

HappyNoms likes this.
  3. PDF3

PDF3 Active Member

I just co-op it with Tifa/Chrys. It's just so much easier with co-op.

4. LazarusPD

LazarusPD forever noob

User ID:
    @MagicMatcher and I worked out an ALB Co-op team for it, basically trivializes the dungeon.

From her post here

Seanna and Arranging like this.
  5. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    idk what's good currently co-opping with Krishna but failed once so far...in the middle of attempt #2

It's hard :(

edit: failed attempt #2, onto #3 now XD

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  6. Gr33nDr4g0n

Gr33nDr4g0n Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Aizen works if you bring a delay and shield for F3, Z8 for Vol and W/e board change for Beeze as well as an A.Luci on the team to kill F1 after stalling up all your skills.

A.Luci could also work with the right subs and inherits: delay, 4 turn bind clear on anything unbindable or just another delay, Z8 or Escha, board cleaner and maybe a damage booster.

7. Kurii

Kurii Active Member

I did Myr/BMyr.

8. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    For clarity, I'm solo, just because a good challenge is hard to find lately in PaD, granting that this c10 is more bad mannered troll than well designed. Even so.

I gave Krishna a solo whirl but died to cheap bad luck. Seems like it should work though, even solo.

Krishna^Delay / ReMinerva / A.CaoCao / ReKagu / Yamato(flex) / Krishna^Boardchange

Has prospects, with some board/stall risks in places (mostly f2) for going:
    F1 Kagu + Minerva first turn
    F2 stall the preemptive skill delay then Yamato (or similar flex/role) for fire + hearts and burst/heal past
    F3 tank the preemptive, stall the awakenings strip, doesn't hit very hard provided the board doesn't unlucky heart screw. Minerva and sweep.
    F4 CaoCao delay and clear the locked orbs, saving fire, then sweep.
    F5 Delay and sweep
    F6 Boardchange and sweep

For me, the most annoying floor is f2 shiva, since the board can randomly serve up no hearts + shiva skill delaying the team from making any + 75 gravity preemptive, which is pretty lame. I can't be bothered to SDR against it, but meh, uncommon. Usually board gives a heart match to stall back the modest skill delay.

If variance stings me again, I'll give Aizen a whirl.

Or perhaps variant tweak it to have attacker-killer XM^Saria on team, stall up all skills f1, and use the killer to just burst the 14m straight up, where misc inherit on fire/heartmaker sub for f2 sweep would protect vs the preemptive delay. Shrug. Whichever.

Thanks to forums for the assorted suggestions / successful clears lead pairings.

Seanna likes this.
  9. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I soloed it easily with Lakshmi and double delays. Ping down Leeza while protecting the jammer. Burst Shiva once actives go back up. Artemis can be stalled on forever, provided Lakshmi has 3 hearts per turn. Delay Diadem and and Volsung. Beez is Beez.

HappyNoms and RageSedai like this.
  10. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    Lakshmi team has 39k hp to tank the preemptive?

Eh, I guess I haven't run her since revo came out. Double Orochi and some other fat hp subs like Blonia^inherit if it comes to that, and I guess it crests threshold. Okay then.

Stray tangential remark: Krishna can straight up ignore or resist (thanks ReMinerva) the f1 jammer and just grind through f1, though it's annoying slow. Good for inherit skills though. Have done it before, just takes some combo thought to stay high combo and keeps hearts flowing and off the bottom column. Not really recommendably breezy, but an acceptable thing if going down that road as an option.

11. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    A quick check in padx simulator has hyper
    reLakshmi A.Orochi bbOrochi BSonia BSonia ReLakshmi
    at 38k on the nose, 43,700 with the 15% hp badge.

Plus a certain undefinable lulz factor. Point taken on Isis, but she gets some playtime on RaDra already.

It's enough hp it should back off and work Andro or whatever in for hearts, but once we're in the lulz spirit...

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  12. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    >Questioning Lakshmi's HP when Orochi and HP badges exist.

13. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    I actually ended up giving neppy a sub slot over double Blonia, as poison is splendid for volsung perserverance and his haste tells f2 shiva skill delay to step the hell off, but yeah. Revo orochi looks pretty banannas. Noah is crying about, "What the rainbow skittles, six digit team hp is supposed to be my thing!"

RageSedai likes this.
  14. relicss

relicss Active Member

To do this solo or in coop you need atleast 1 delay 2 is prefered, than you need to inherit some skills on your burst for floor 2/SDR also works.
    If you have delay as an inherited active stall on f1 until its up or has atleast 2 turns left for that you will need team with atleast 39k hp and some strong rcv.
    floor 2 Burst
    floor 3 stall 5 turns
    floor 4 delay ,clear jammers and than kill.
    floor 5 either stall a bit than delay and kill or ping him down under 50% health than kill also make sure you have board change or some other skill that changes poison orbs to some other type orbs for floor 6.
    Floor 6 burst again.
    Did this dungeon 4 times with lakshmi in coop(was super easy) than shiva ,than solo with hermes/rukia(super op'ie btw) and finally with krishna.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HappyNoms likes this.