What's the best place for farming Blue Valkyrie Skill ups?

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Noc, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Noc

Noc Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    So I've started farming siegfried to skill up BValk, and so far I've gotten 2 of him from 7 runs of Athena today (and 0 Valk skill ups). Are there any locations where he drops more reliably? For example, is two heroes any better? Thanks!

Tux likes this.
  2. Hansey

Hansey Destined to never own a single Haku

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't know off the top of my head what the drop rate is for Siegfried in Athena Descended, but Two Heroes probably *is* better. For one, it's half the stamina as Athena, so you can get more runs in, and two, you're guaranteed a drop on the final floor. The only problem is that you only have a 50/50 chance that it will be Sieg instead of Cu Chu. If it were me, I'd probably run Two Heroes for the drops and hope for the best.

Tux and Noc like this.
  3. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 339,899,271
    PADherder:
    link
    Two Heroes (in the normal dungeons) is probably the best place. Berserk and Highlander also appear in battle 1 of Zeus-Dios Descended!, but I don't remember if they drop eggs. (Berserk evolves into Siegfried, and assistantly evolves into Balmug; I have Balmug assisting Valkyrie Reine.)

I used this card, Marin, to skill up both Valkyrie Reine and Siegfried, but there is no easy way to get it now. Marin was in Poring Tower, but I haven't seen that dungeon since May 2016. Marin is also 1 of 5 porings to appear in battle 1 of RO ACE Collab-Healer Enhanced, but that's a low chance of a drop. RO ACE was in the daily rotation of descended dungeons. My notes don't say if RO ACE appeared after September 2016, but PADX shows RO ACE appearing about once every few months.

Noc likes this.
  4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you want 100% drop for Siegfried, Zeus Vulcan Descended. The other dungeons that has potential drops are Two Heroes and Zeus Dios Descended (both are 50% chance for Siegfried to drop).

Tux and Noc like this.
  5. Marlboro

Marlboro Active Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    also, try and make a spot for bvalk on the team when you farm? i skilled my red mystic knights on an early normal just using the new skill up mechanic, with no skill up bonus (and no drops)

Tux likes this.
  6. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link