When this #3337 was released?

Discussion in 'JP General' started by Super Random Box, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

[​IMG]
    This thing is now on JP's Monster Point Shop for 750k.
    It has a ludicrously overpower multiplier: 100x solo. (10x for 7 combos or higher, 10x for 3 orbs or less left, no skyfall)
    Also its awakenings are ludicrous too... orb unlocker, 4x extend time, unbindable, etc...
    Well, his skill is kinda weak (3 fire orbs at random), but hey... 3 turns only... you can replace with something else.

But I noticed it's number is #3337, while new Sonia is #4284.
    [​IMG]

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    He's very hard to play for most players, but rewards you with very absurd amount of damage if you successfully proc his full LS. Those zeros! lol

Also, it'll be interesting to see some JP players trying to test his survivability in long dungeon like Arena.

3. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I wanted to test it, but people on my FL didn't buy it yet. D:

4. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I'm pretty sure the numbering series has always had a few holes and skips here and there, some of which didn't fill in for many months, though that is by memory from a years back era when the community thread chats were much more lively at datamine speculating about collabs and evos.

5. hoyun

hoyun Well-Known Member

He is the star of this one time challenge 10 dungeon. And I just sold like 100 monsters in my box just to buy it. But then I realized that "wow so he's fucking hard to use", lol.

6. yamo

yamo Well-Known Member

You know when youtube savants like luka have a hard time proc'ing, us peons will even have a harder time...

7. hoyun

hoyun Well-Known Member

After fiddling around with this lead, I kind of figured out how to use him.

The key is match the orbs in set orders. Go for 6 row first, then 4 orb sets, then 3.
    If there are 6, 7 or multiples of 3 of the same orbs (9 or 12) on the board and no other color has more than 5, match that row first. After that go for 4 orb sets vertically, and then finish the remains with 3 orb set.

If there are no color with more than 5 orb, then go for 5 orb set first. Usually there will be three 5 orb sets, then finish the remains with 3 orb match.

If everything went well, there should be 3 orbs remaining most of the time.

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've seen some people trying A3 with him. Doesn't get much problem overall, until the radar floor. If you see ZeusDra, NoahDra or GaiaDra and you don't bring pixel or VDP card, it's game over. HeraDra is straight using Fujin. HephDra is the easiest (funny that HephDra is considered the babe for most teams, yet he is a savior for many different teams and one of the easiest spawns in 3p Dragon Rush).

9. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Hahah yeahhh how things have changed. Frankly I think I originally bought OdinDra specifically because I got a GaiaDra from a OSC and didnt think I'd ever get another Radar Dragon. Turns out that Radar Dragons are pretty easy if you have the right awakening or active and now I have a bunch of each but also, OdinDra fluked its way into being by far the best MP Dragon