When you don't look at the dungeon info and just know you need big guns

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by axlpowa, Jul 4, 2019.

1. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Well, RIP!

Enter the dungeon, confident as fuck. Killed F1 on a natural board due to lack of SB :cigar:
    Then on F2, Yusuke is up, I use Pixel lightning inherit before in case of board troll. EZ.

And then come F3. Gonna be EZ again, AMEN CARRY ME! Until I see the combo shield. Tried comboing anyway in case of software bug, who knows, maybe QA messed up...

Well, they did not obviously :p

...RIP 90 Stamina. :banghead:

Murdurus and xer 21 like this.
  2. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Haha. I actually thought about Amen after the fact.

I didn’t know what the dungeon was, went in with Karin, barely dented Belial and died.

Then took Bride Rushana and STILL died a couple times due to not enough crosses. Got it with her on the third try.

After that I thought “Why didn’t I just use Amen for this?” and idly considered running it with him just out of spite for the times I died. Then I remembered the combo count and thought better of it.

axlpowa likes this.
  3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Screenshot_20190705-212523_PAD-01-01.jpeg Screenshot_20190705-212530_PAD-01.jpeg so I ran it and it took me 2 tries but I hoarded orbs first floor clearing board til I had enough for 3 crosses. 2nd floor I hoarded 5 dark to bottom and popped paimon...last floor I popped paimon, lightning, Jeanne for skyfall, then ameterasu inherit on whaledor for heal back, then lastly morrigu for a combo boost and yay cleared!!

axlpowa and Murdurus like this.
  4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Can delay and use someone like Raphael to stall out the 10c shield. Saw some people doing this. Of course that doesn't matter going in blind. Would have to know to take those, but Amen is still useable.

axlpowa likes this.
  5. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I over built for this dungo. I thought the boss had capped hp AND a 75% shield and a 7c shield. I went in with base Karin kanzuki and 7x6 karin kanzuki. Talk about overkill. He still would have died if he had a 75% shield lol

axlpowa likes this.
  6. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yeah, that wasn't too bad after all, went with a normal leader, optimized the team a bit and it was a walk in the park.

Cut through F1 like hot butter.
    F2 since I only had Kiri with dragon killers, I wasn't too sure, so I turned it red. Died.
    F3, Dual 30x Luci took care of him :p

There was no need to really overthink it. Still, it was fun to not just bring the same old cookie cutter team (Zkitty team could barely hurt in Belial even with triple Zela, devil killers, SB equips, etc.). Was running out of steam for the rest, not counting the board trolls and all.