Which Gungho ticket monster should i redeem?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Jsttu, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    took this long to farm tickets enough to afford one of them, and while i think i have enough rainbow tokens to redeem for rainbow tickets, i'm not sure i want to as i get 1 per month on average...

So, which Gungho ticket monster should i redeem?

2. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

The fake Reeche works fine if you don't have anything easy to use... :p (the only problem is that she has only one rainbow skill boost or w/e that's called)

3. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    been using madoo for ease of use, dmeta for harder things, and ameno for between those, though its been hard to find partners for amena since i returned... Yog and alistair are also simple farmers

4. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    If you have actives that deal with damage absorbs (Fujin, Lugh, Reeche, etc.) or are willing to farm Panera for one, my vote is for Flamme. Reeche kind of sucks. Her rows have no synergy with her skill charges, which is a big problem because her active is too slow to be effective when you're not making rainbow combos. And if you are running her on a rainbow team, then you probably won't want her water rows. Here is a whole thread about why she isn't all that great: https://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/t...about-free-nerfed-reeche.107160/#post-1583710. She also can't be used as an assist, so she can't serve as delay protection on an actual Reeche. To be fair, Flamme isn't exactly amazing either. As you've said, you have farming leads. But with the increasing number of leads that require you to stay at low hp, low cd suicide actives are never bad to have around. And unlike Reeche, whose combination of actives and awakenings make little to no sense, Flamme has solid awakenings. She's unbindable and has 2 of those hp attack boosts that will hit as hard as 7c when you take some hits or pop her active. So the way I'm thinking about it is this: 1) I would never use either as a lead. 2) I could imagine Flamme being an intriguing sub on a future fire team that stacks low hp awakenings and/or requires low hp for an attack multiplier, whereas I can't imagine any situation where I'd want to use Reeche for anything. If that doesn't sell you on Flamme, her art is cuter :) Maybe I should have started there?

Jsttu likes this.
  5. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I feel like it doesn't matter unless you are desperate for the Reeche active.

On the other hand, four rainbow medals for Honoka Shindou is totally worth it. For me, anyway. I got two and inherited them on my Kuros.

BonerChamp69 and Orange Crush like this.
  6. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Why inherit onto Kuro? wouldn't that be useless as most of time you would rather have kuros skill anyway. wouldn't u use a dark assist to gain stats? sorry for hijacking thread though!

7. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    They have an equip evo that gives an extended move time+ (+ 1 second) awoken skill to whatever you inherit them on. So inherit one on each Kuro, and that’s two more seconds of movement time.

The active skill doesn’t matter, as I’ll use Kuro’s active before the inherited active is ready.

Inheriting a dark monster gives a small stat boost, yes, but I’d rather have the movement time.

Noc likes this.
  8. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's not a terrible choice as an assist to slap onto a real Reeche though, for the extra stats and skill delay. At least that's what I'm gonna do with her. Not that it really matters since I'm planning to farm for both Reeche and Flamme anyway though.

I'm glad you mentioned that, I didn't even look into her equip. I think I might pick one up since I have extra rainbow medals to spend. I don't have 2 Kuroyuris but I do have a Mega Roots I'm using as a sub on Ed's team and I think I might slap it on him since I rarely ever use his board change and Honoka's active can come in handy for Ed. The extra second of movement time will also be nice, I don't always need it with Ed but occasionally, with a bad board, I need some more time.

9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Get both. You have plenty of time to get the second rainbow ticket.

10. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So this was a little unexpected, the free Reeche cannot be used as an assist.

11. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah that's a little bit disappointing.

12. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I am so glad you mentioned this!! I had no idea she had a whole second time extend. I'm pretty good at the comboing fundamentals, but I'm really slow at orb manipulation, which makes a lot of leads like DMeta and even Reeche rough for me. With an extra second on each of my accounts, this could potentially open a lot of new leads for me :)

MisterDrgn likes this.