Which Orphen to Make?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by honestrade, Nov 6, 2019.

1. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

Trying to decide which Orphen to make to pair with H Madoo. I thought D/D would be the best option but noticed D/L is the most common pairing on youtube.

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    With hmadoo you want D/L for the 7x6 with big rcv so it works similar to dkarin Tifa.
    D/D pairs best with himself if you have the new zaerog gfe.

honestrade likes this.
  3. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

I thought HMadoo could work with D/D as well, providing shield when over 50% hp to make the team a little safer. I have Zaerog Core. I could also find some D/D friends but prefer to just pair with myself so I can control assists and always have the lead up, which is why I'd like to pair with H Madoo.

D/L seems like a pretty big downgrade from Tifa (I've been using Tifa / Demon Yusuke on my NA account). No bind resist hurts, so I'd either have to run the badge or assist evo my Reeche (kind of painful).

4. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Uh who is Orphen?

5. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't think D/D really pairs well with HMadoo I feel you would actually lose more tank potential than you gain especially since you are always at under 50 with zaerog.

Yeah D/L is worse than Tifa but HMadoo is better than Karin so it kinda evens out I guess. The big rcv multiplier just really helps in aa3 and let's you forego poision resist in favor of other assists.