Which Panda for Revo Haku leader?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by KupoNoodle, Apr 22, 2017.

1. KupoNoodle

KupoNoodle New Member

User ID:
    KupoNoodle
    Hello! I am kind of new to the game >_< had a question about Revo Haku lead.

If I wanted to use Revo Haku Leader which Panda sub should I use? Cruel Bleak Night Goddess, Pandora or Reincarnated Pandora?

I saw people using Awoken/Revo Pandora with Revo Haku leader. Is there a reason to use her over the Night Goddess Pandora she seems better to me with TPA but less HP/ATK more RCV.

Thanks!!

2. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    I think Awoken/Revo Panda gets more use despite the lack of TPA's because of the Haste. HP can be more handy as well to meet tanking thresholds, since Haku brings a lot of RCV to the party.

3. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Honestly the one TPA on non-Awoken Panda doesn't make much of a difference. The key to dealing real damage with Revo Haku is to make 7-combos with dark TPAs. If you're doing that, your Revo Haku leads will be dealing far more damage than either version of Panda.

If you can, I'd recommend bringing double or better TPA subs, possibly also with the 7 combo awoken skill. Candidates there would include another Haku and Loki. But that's just for an optimal team. You work with what you have.

(And more important that all that is bringing something to clear binds because binds destroy this team. Panda can clear, but she isn't bind immune herself.)

4. KupoNoodle

KupoNoodle New Member

User ID:
    KupoNoodle
    Thank you!! I am really new to the game >_< My dark pool is kinda limited :( I am planning to use
    Revo Haku, Blue Valk, Awoken Orochi (Not Revo for BValk Guard Break), Ult Evo Typhon(Ana), and Ult Evo Panda. I saw this guy using UltUlt Evo Panda but was not sure why though... XD

Here is my box :D
    https://www.padherder.com/user/SuperPuppie/monsters/

Thank you again!

5. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

It is a long shot but the guy in the video either wants Ult Panda for the extra finger awakening or he uses her on another team that she is better suited. Both problems are solved by Revo Panda because she keeps the haste of awoken and gets that extra finger.

Snarf likes this.
  6. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Suevo Panda also works on revo kushi teams along with revo hakus, which is a big plus.

toadashi likes this.