Whiplash

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Nemesis, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis Bastet's BFF

I made a big mistake yesterday.

Yesterday was a day of heavy work, and in the hours of the morning when I didn't work I completely forgot that Puzzle and Dragons existed on the one day that I really needed to play it. Throughout the day I didn't open it at all, and once I got home at 11, I was super tired and just went to bed...therefore wasting an entire day's stamina (including Super Rubies that I really should have run for Isis' Sphinx), giving my best friends no pal points or login to go off, and breaking my consecutive streak for the first time in more than a year.

Worst of all, though...I didn't choose a best friend. I'm blessed with 10 (one's gone inactive but I'm not deleting him) people who chose me despite my not being a well known player, but I never picked one because I wasn't sure who to decide on at all, and the person who I was considering didn't get back to me. So I wasted the entire best friend reset and ruined everything and was generally the worst person ever.

That said...with this knowledge heavy in my mind and a few messages from people smarter than I regarding who to choose after the reset, I saw that memorial pull message standing proud at the top of the list (actually below the TAMADRA but hush). With mixed feelings of loss still running high, I gave that derpy little arm a pull.

<3
    <3<3
    <3<3<3
    WELP GOT AN AWESOME GREEN SUB THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. <3 <3 <3 <3

My Bastet loves this. I do too. It's strange - everyone sees the Random Number God as wrathful, full of spite, manipulative of emotions. And it's true, things often go quite badly, but few people ever note when things go perfectly, and...I don't know, I guess I'm being silly, but this wonderful gift almost seemed like forgiveness.

And hey! Another person just decided to BF me! Maybe I shouldn't be so down after all. ~^v^~

Zulias, dms1485 and What?AUsername? like this.
  2. Inagaki

Inagaki What are you, TAMA ?

PADherder:
    link
    Congrats !!!

Nemesis likes this.
  3. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats! I got my most-wanted Hero from the MemREM today, too. But the Tomato Hype is a bit subdued since I got Bikini Panda first.

Nemesis likes this.
  4. Mizukawa

Mizukawa Active Member

User ID:
    Congrats! What a complete reversal.

Nemesis likes this.
  5. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    well it's not too bad if you couldnt decide between peeps

grats on the pull