White Cat Project

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by slope, Aug 11, 2014.

1. slope

slope Well-Known Member

TBH aside from the Splatoon archer, the 14th lineup is pretty bad. There's only 1 or 2 4* chars that are actually good or worth starting with. If you can get a 4* from the 7 Deadly Sins REM, then it might be worth just going ahead and starting. If you roll a 4* caster, you should probably start as well (because the easiest way to get cockblocked in this game is not having a healer).

I'd say that your starting roll matters not so much in this game, given how much free stones they give out all the time. It's almost just as important to just get into the game ASAP so you have the ability to collect all the stuff they're giving out.

2. slope

slope Well-Known Member

You can expand the town by leveling the main complex (the one in the middle). It's quite costly early on, and probably not the best use of your time. Read my post on Page 1 for what you should be prioritizing in your town when starting out.

Also, be careful about IAPing on the normal REM. It's almost never a good idea to throw any amount of stones on the normal gacha these days. It's fine to buy stones to max out your workers in town, or to roll on OP event gachas, but aside from that, you may want to be conservative with IAPing until you get a better handle on the game.

meteor likes this.
  3. slope

slope Well-Known Member

The last stage was pretty easy for my OP team, but I can see how it might be difficult if you don't have a good healer to keep your helper alive for that last crown.

I thought I'd gotten it easily on my first try until the boss killed my helper right before he died. What a big FU from the game designers, LOL.

4. Azuu

Azuu Well-Known Member

That's fair enough, either way I'll probably have the account to start collecting stuff today. Unfortunate about it being a poor lineup though ah well XD
    So it seems I'm getting more than 100 jewels from the co-ops, so rerolling doesn't seem too bad I guess, but they are coming from a finite resource that could be saved for a special gacha later xD
    Hmm it seems it ended after giving me roughly 250~ good number for rerolling o-o..

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  5. meteor

meteor Gigas the Great Admirer

User ID:
    Thanks, Slope. I burned all the gems on Nanatsu REM because I wanted Meliodas. It was a mistake!

What are these OP event gachas you speak of?

6. slope

slope Well-Known Member

The thing is that you'll best spending almost *all* of your stones in this game on the REM alone (and very quickly, unlike in PAD). So if you consider that you'll be doing hundreds of rolls over the long run, the very first roll you get is irrelevant.

Well, generally whenever they have a second gacha (like the 7 deadly sins), the lineup is usually much stronger than their normal character lineups. The last one, for example, had one of the most OP characters in the game (Summer Kasumi).

I haven't really read the reports on the 7 Deadly Sins gacha yet, but it could potentially be quite strong.

7. buzzyrecky

buzzyrecky Okuni's #1 bae Card Creation Winner

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    all of the nanatsu characters are very strong (King and Meliodas being SS tier), probably a really good place to spend rolls imo (I got both SS already so im done tho lol... although what i really wanted was Ban </3)

8. slope

slope Well-Known Member

King and Meliodas are ranked S+ at best. They're still not Fran/Kasumi/Shizuku/Georg tier. But for starting out, they're definitely really good. Now is definitely a better time to be starting than when there's just the normal lineup, for sure.

http://appmedia.jp/sironekoproject/22808

9. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ah, i was going off:
    http://wiki.famitsu.com/shironeko/『七つの大罪』コラボキャラ性能と評価まとめ

either way, SS/S+.. theyre still strong B)

Im really sad that I dont have Georg, hes cute >_>

10. Azuu

Azuu Well-Known Member

Alrightie then, got Meliodas on the first 10+1 Deadly Sins pull after trying to get something I wanted from the normal lineup for awhile.
    Lucky~ because he was probably the only one I wanted from that gacha o-o..

Now back to studying...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    buzzyrecky likes this.
  11. darnok

darnok Active Member

User ID:
    Hi guys, I started playing like 1 month ago and this game is awesome. I started with summer inherumina and got serina, edgar and raven with more pulls. Two weeks later I decided to reroll to get some SS characters and got Georg with my first free pull from one of my rerolls lol. Decided to keep it as my main and tried to get summer Kasumi but sadly I couldnt get her but at least got summer Serina again. Then I used a lot(1500) of gems but failed to get any 5* lol, but in my two last 10+1 got yui, 14th gacha warrior and in this collab got king. Im glad I kept this account because SS characters are truly broken, like Georg. He alone can solo anything pretty easily and fast. Just soloed the last quest from the new collab event with him :D.

BTW the best partner for the last crown is Meliodas, pick him if you wanna master it.

12. ZombhezBrains

ZombhezBrains "What do you mean zombies don't have brains?"

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ya, meliodas has his full counter thingy that basically nullifies most attacks on him (since AI is bad and cannot activate the counter)

13. Onlyname

Onlyname Active Member

Oh Georg is dragon rider dude. Wish I'd have gotten him, or the other one... the dragon riders are pretty strong, but 18 cost lol.

14. slope

slope Well-Known Member

buzzyrecky likes this.
  15. slope

slope Well-Known Member

Today's bounty is 5 Blue Aquas. You can find them in Island 1 Hard 1-1, or Island 2 Normal 1-2.

らぶたん likes this.
  16. ZombhezBrains

ZombhezBrains "What do you mean zombies don't have brains?"

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wave 3 of Shinki's are out!
    (basically it an ult evo for certain older characters, so that way they can be used again)
    Just did amarie, but damn she takes waaay too much souls to level her up

17. Onlyname

Onlyname Active Member

Fran is so op... 3 members of the co-op team died on the enemy rush quest (2nd hardest) and the Fran just carried all of us :eek:

18. slope

slope Well-Known Member

Any of the S/S+/SS class healers who have Perseverance can do the same though... and so can Shizuku with her character weapon. But yeah, Fran is the strongest of the healers, for sure.

19. slope

slope Well-Known Member

Today's bounty is Kobolds (the dark colored ones). You can find 'em on Island 1 @ N2-2, H2-2, N2-3.

らぶたん likes this.
  20. buzzyrecky

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    im 4 gems away from 1000 B)

i can do the story to finish it up if i want, but i cleared the 4th island a couple days ago and i dont wanna use up the last half yet, need to save some gems for the future events >_>

hopefully i get some more for the 200 boss kills (im at 120ish atm)