Who's taking the lazy way out with A. Izanagi?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Argly902, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    We're getting Awoken Izanagi someday, probably soon. Anyone who decided their either too lazy to develop Miru or simply aren't high enough level to farm her consistently, and waiting for A. Izanagi to hit NA?

I've basically got her first evo... and a pathetic 5 skillups because I don't have friends who are willing to coop with a slow team like XM, and my luck is really bad. Mind you, even an unskilled not uuevo Miru is still deadly with an actual developed friend, but it bugs me and I want an excuse to not farm her 30+ more times

Just wanted to know whether I'm the only one lol

2. Skyburst

Skyburst Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I thought about getting A. Izanagi, but as I have been running Myr solo more frequently in Arena 1.0, I have noticed her unbindability, super time extend, and heart-making abilities are essential - all of which A. Izanagi lack. Stat-wise, going from 1000 to 817.7 weighted stats is a huge loss. The 2x RCV is mostly wasted because Myr teams often recover to full, even with 3-4 hearts, because you combo the whole board with so much time. Lastly, burst, while nice, is not needed in Arena 1.0 since it is possible to tank Kali's >65% hit.

For anything that's not Arena, it shouldn't matter whether you run Myr vs. A. Izanagi.

3. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    considering my MYR is hypermax, i am guessing no.

4. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'm saying a yes because I'm a lazy ass

Reine likes this.
  5. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    But this isn't an awoken izanagi vs Miru thread.

This is a "who is too lazy to develop Myr and decided to take the next best thing which happens to be awoken izanagi"

blackelemental and RageSedai like this.
  6. beradin

beradin The cYNic

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Other than bind issue I would prefer A iza x Myr than Myr x myr.
    2x RCV mean you can stall with 4 or less heart orbs.
    Also damage buff is nice for final nuke.
    I am not lazy, i already prep mats for A Iza

Raizel likes this.
  7. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    You've got to admit, preparing AIza mats is way easier than evoing and skilling up Miru

Aleggs, Chartheblade and Jph81 like this.
  8. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Hyyyyyypppppeeeed!

Got my mats, got a bunch of shynpys, got a few +297 Tamas.

Gonna give it a few days of play before I pull the trigger on Piing and plusing my A.DQ and A.Iza after the disappointment that Sephiroth was, but my expectations are high. I've I can handle the playstyle than this will prob be my first hypermax team

9. puñal

puñal Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'm definitely ready to get him made! I've totally forgotten to prep his materials in the busyness of assembling my army of Dioses and evoing everything. I'll be able to use if until I feel like making a Myr

10. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Where's the poll option for having two and making one awoken form.
    That's pretty much my default plan with most cards, inventory permitting.

11. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    I was debating on making Awoken Izanagi but it would've caused problems for my Hathor team which is a big no no. Decided to stop being lazy and just make Miru instead :dead:

If I get a second one though I'll make awoken. Or if a revamp of my Hathor subs yet again in the future allows it.

12. Jph81

Jph81 Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I don't see A. Izanagi as the option for lazy players. I see A.Izanagi as the option for players who are unable to farm Myr and/or don't have/ want to use Shynpys on Myr. And there's nothing wrong with not being able to farm a Legend Plus or Mythical Plus level descend. Some players are jinxed, almost cursed when it comes to the REM and getting the cards to make high level teams.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  13. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    I can easily farm myr, I'm just lazy :L

Jph81 likes this.
  14. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    ^ yea same. If I actually worked on it I would be done for a long time by now xD

15. ChronoM

ChronoM 「天地創造」

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    One thing after another. First I gotta hypermax my ALB team, then use it to farm Myr skillups. Then hypermax that team. Then try to catch up to whatever is hot next. Feels like I am always behind lol, I wish GH would also hand out +297 like candy on our server... makes it easier to assemble new usable teams quicker xD

I tried to slowly max Myr with XM and Seph leads, but it sucked and wasnt fun, because it got too repetive pretty quick. So I'll go the dumb Liu route lol

Ah yeah and until that happens I might use Izanagi...

16. Hideo

Hideo New Member

I was actually debating this with myself a few weeks ago as I have Izanagi and was not really able to farm Myr easily since I still don't have ALB (Curse you REM!)

That changed though when I randomly pulled a Saria during the last godfest which meant I had an almost ideal Myr team (ADQXQ, Saria, Wukong, Apocalypse) so I felt obligated to run, farm, and skill her up.

For reference I did it with D.Meta, and after a few runs it was quite stable!

Since Myr is like, ***THE*** meta now, I hypermaxed the whole team and it feels pretty awesome. So I guess I would say that if you have ideal/very good Myr subs you should take one for the team and put the work in for her. Plus, the end result is super satisfying, going through all the evolutions and mats, and skills, and time to get one of the most powerful cards in the entire game, which happens to be farmable.

17. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Word on the street is that A. Iza x Myr is a crazy good combo so if you do Iza you'll have tons of Myr friends.

18. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Honestly, while I could probably find a way to make Myr work, it'd require a tonne of work developing a farming team and gettin mats etc.

And while Myr has high end of midrange damage output to go with amazing survivability. I'd imagine a ~20% up-time damage boost/trash clearer will help speed things up. Especially when facing annoying mechanics that are easier to burst through. Slapping on an unbindable leader badge and L.Meta to provide utility will be nice as well.

19. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Might be notable the seemingly useless damage nuke on his active can punch certain monsters below their res thresholds if they have a mechanic that heals them exactly to the threshold

20. Obelisk

Obelisk Active Member

Honestly I have all the mats, i just havent made her yet because imm too lazy to farm skill ups lol Just got bmriu instead