Why can't I level break a char whose level is in blue?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Johnalee, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Johnalee

Johnalee New Member

User ID:
    whimsey 4
    Greetings! I've been doing level breaks on several of my characters, but some, even though they are maxed and their level is in blue, will not break. One example is Fire Serpent God, Hino Kagutsuchi. Another is Almighty Awoken Zeus-Dios. I have more that will not break. Others break with no problem. Would someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

2. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I don't know off the top of my head but I think those are pretty terrible cards to spend those resources on. Surely you have better cards that need to be limit broken?

3. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Not every evolution of a monster has limit break available

4. Johnalee

Johnalee New Member

User ID:
    whimsey 4
    I'm an old lady and a casual player. I don't know about better cards, but I really do like Hino Kagutsuchi as the leader of my red team. I do realize that not every monster can break the limit, but the guidelines say that the max level has to be in blue. These and others are in blue, but they won't limit break. So the guidelines aren't being completely truthful?

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I don't think the guides are wrong, every blue leveled card in my box is eligible for limit breaking. Are you out of super snow globes or coins?

Also if you can post your monster box, sorted by rarity or monster points I'm sure we can help with some user friendly team building.

And FYI I'm almost 50 and I've been playing this game for almost 7 years

6. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

If it's level is blue as the op stated, it's eligible for limit breaking

7. Johnalee

Johnalee New Member

User ID:
    whimsey 4
    No, I have 42 super snow globes and 743,588,125 coins. The above 2 are not the only ones in blue that will not level break. I tried to do level break on every one of my team members and some that I may use on a team, and there were some which will NOT break! I just checked and figured out how to sort by rarity, but I have absolutely no idea how to post my monster box! If you can explain to me (a 69-year-old lady) in very simple terms how to do it, I will.

8. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think you've mistaken what is blue to indicate they are Limit Break-able. Both Almighty Awoken Zeus-Dios and Fire Serpent God, Hino Kagutsuchi cannot Limit Break. What you're looking at is that they're max level which shows "Lv.Max" in blue and that only tells you that they are max leveled. Limit Break is indicated by the line below that, "Max Lv.99", if that is in blue, that means it is capable of Limit Break.

So, for example, to check which of Hino Kagutsuchi's evolutions have Limit Break, simply check his information, then on the lower left of the art, there is a button that you can tap "Evo Search" and then you can look at all possible evolutions of Hino Kagutsuchi. So if you look through each evolution, none of the "Max Lv.99" are in blue except for one, Reincarnated Hino Kagutsuchi, which means that Reincarnated Hino Kagutsuchi is the only evolution that has Limit Break available to it. I hope this answers your question.

Johnalee likes this.
  9. Johnalee

Johnalee New Member

User ID:
    whimsey 4
    I replied to the above comment, and now I don't see it!

No, I have 42 Super Snow Globes and 743,598,125 money, so that's not an issue. I have tried limit breaking all the members of my teams and some chars that I might use on teams, and, even if they are in blue, some of them will NOT break.

If you can describe to me, in steps a 69-year-old woman can understand, how to share my file, I will be happy to do so, and thank you for your help!

10. Johnalee

Johnalee New Member

User ID:
    whimsey 4
    Oh wow! I never realized I could do that! (Did I say I was a casual player?) So the max level being in blue actually has nothing to do with it? Yeah, I misunderstood! Ok, so if I evo him to reincarnated, then I can level break him?

11. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That is correct.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know why they made the max level blue, it is quite confusing for a new player that I didn't even consider. Most older players are used to it because Limit Break was something that was added in the recent years so the blue "Max" isn't even on our radar of what to pay attention to (because it really doesn't matter). Anyways, glad I could help :)

Johnalee likes this.