Why do we need FUA???

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Toddlajoie, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Active Member

When I use a resolve lead, and I face 2 enemy monsters, the first one hits me under 50% and the second one kills me, or I face on monster with multi-hit, and the first hit (or first 7 or so hits) drops me below the resolve and the second kills me.

But the same doesn't work for me. I've got 6 people on my team, usually with 2 hits each. I face a monster with 6 M health, and each of my 6 team members easily hit over that 6M on their main attribute. Why are all 12 of those hits rolled into one to hit them, but theirs are not rolled into one when they hit me?

It's unfair I tell you. I demand multi-hit equality!!!

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

The game would be so fucking easy

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What's the question about FUA again?

ko300zx and chiubag like this.
  4. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Active Member

Just an observation on how their attacks work versus how our attacks work. If ours worked like theirs there would be no need for FUA, since you have 6-12 hits from your team...

And I don't think the game would be much easier, just a few resolve monsters would be, and they would have built the dungeons differently. It wouldn't affect any of the other mechanics (combo minimums, color/damage void/absorb) I mean it kind of works both ways. It is multi hit for multiple monsters (otherwise you could only kill one monster at a time...) and each of your monsters is measured separately for reaching their defense limit (and if they weren't, it would bring a whole new level to damage control if you have to keep your TOTAL damage below a certain amount... probably nearly impossible with the current limits...

5. 20matar

20matar main:ghost@PF alt:firefly@PF

User ID:
    20matar
    Equality...? o_O
    like between us and the enemies?

Ok, so I demand same bosses HP for my cards...
    And 999 turns shields as well.

chiubag, mtb911, Toddlajoie and 3 others like this.
  6. Zaurora

Zaurora Momiji Best Girl

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And damage absorb. Oh, you wanna hit me with your 5 million rage hit? Thanks for the healing bro

Tyizor, 20matar, mtb911 and 2 others like this.