[WIP]A.LiuBei/Dios Army Compendium Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey everyone! So @Moozie did a great job creating the first version of the A.LiuBei farming compendium and now he wanted to have everything more organized on a new version, so I'm helping out with that. The next couple of posts will have the links to all things Liu Bei, a summary of teams for all builds, strategies for all the dungeons, and a friends list. i will reserve a couple of extra posts so that if anyone has more suggestions, I'll be happy to put those in as well. Credits and thanks to @Moozie for organizing everything initially and guiding me on this one, @ott for posting videos to a lot of the builds, and to @wangatang0830 and @DJKC for testing a lot of the builds.

The update info will be basically more organized version of the 1st compendium, and addition guides such as Nordis and Miru, plus a couple of others possibly, will be added.

Bluecheese, Ryeee, iH8t1a and 6 others like this.
  2. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Links

Z8 farming guide by wangatang:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...z8-descend-with-min-investment-ver-1-1.94265/

Original and Alternate Linthia farming guide by wangatang:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...h-min-investment-farmable-subs-updated.93980/

Scarlet farming guide by wangatang:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/click-farming-m-scarlet-descend-with-a-liubei-dios.94485/

Nordis farming guide by wangatang:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...ll-information-here.95951/page-7#post-1419953

Vulsong farming guide by mtb911
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...l-information-here.95951/page-11#post-1423610

Myr Mythical farming video posted by Kurii
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...ll-information-here.95951/page-9#post-1421391

Myr Mythical farming video posted by Piggysoup
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...l-information-here.95951/page-13#post-1424785

Myr Legend farming guide posted by wangatang
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...ll-information-here.95951/page-2#post-1417640

Notes on the rogues:
    1) I havent tested Vulsong build for consistency. So for questions and more guidance ask @mtb911.
    2) There still isn't a gainaut build that I'm aware of. If someone has one that works, let me know and I will add it
    3) I will be posting some alternate builds for Myr that I have found work as well for those that can inherit thanatos or a resolve solving method (gravity or poison) for legend at least.
    God Rush guide from Moozie and Wangatang
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...dium-all-information-here.95951/#post-1417043

Hera Rush guide from Moozie and Wangatang
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...dium-all-information-here.95951/#post-1417044

Devil Rush guide from Moozie and Wangatang
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...dium-all-information-here.95951/#post-1417045

SUDR video and link to alternate builds posted by DJKC
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...l-information-here.95951/page-10#post-1422573

Notes for the rushes
    1) I feel like dragon rush is somewhere linked but I can find it. If someone does please link it to me either on this thread or in a conversation and I will add it. The fastest builds seem to be with Dioses and Zera to deal with Ilsix

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  3. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Team Builds Summarized

Team A:
    Team B:

Requirements:
    1) Inherits
    inherits any of the following:

2) Plus Eggs
    Only both Liu Bei's require 99atk eggs

3) Skills
    = Unskilled is fine
    = 1st one need CD to match SB. Next one can be 1 turn less
    = Max skilled
    = Unskilled is fine

4) Latents
    None required

5) Levels
    None required

6) Possible replacements
    can replace but can only use the following inherits:

can be replaced by any all target fixed damage nuke, can be of any color, ideally with SBs. Some farmable examples:

(except 1) can be replaced with the following:

and all variants also work but comes with fewer SBs, so multiples are not recommended.
    Team A:
    Team B:

Requirements:
    1) Inherits
    inherits anything to serve as SDR buffer. Otherwise give 2 SDR.

2) Plus Eggs
    Both Liu Bei's and 1 Dios on team A require 99atk and 99hp eggs, athough the HP eggs on the Dios depends on the flex spot used on the last sub spot for each team. Combined HP need to exceed 31,584 for DQ Hera's pre-emptive before entering floor 6.

3) Skills
    = Unskilled is fine
    = CD needs to match SB plus 2. In this example unskilled is fine. Adjust accordingly depending on both flex spots on both's teams last sub.
    = Unskilled is fine

4) Latents
    None required

5) Levels
    None required

6) Possible replacements
    can be replaced with the following:
    but only one on each team can be replaced

by any green enhancer. Some examples:
    . Beorc is useful for the dark attribute for pinging floor 7.

can be replaced by any non-green poison monster with :awakening16::
    Farmable example: .
    Team A:
    Team B:

Requirements:
    1) Inherits
    None needed

2) Plus Eggs
    Both Liu Bei's 99atk should be enough

3) Skills
    = Max skill required
    = CD needs to match SB plus 2. In this example unskilled is fine. Adjust accordingly depending what poison you are using
    = Unskilled is fine
    = Unskilled is fine

4) Latents
    None required

5) Levels
    None required

6) Possible replacements
    (except 1 on team A) can be replaced with the following:

can be replaced only with:

can be replaced by any poison monster. Be wary of SB and skil level of your poison
    Team A:
    Team B:

Requirements:
    1) Inherits
    None, but one Dios will likely have if you use this team for scarlet. That will be fine

2) Plus Eggs
    Both Liu Bei's require 99atk

3) Skills
    = Unskilled is fine
    = CD needs to match SB plus 2. In this example unskilled is fine. Adjust accordingly depending on both flex spots on both's teams last sub.
    = Unskilled is fine

4) Latents
    None required

5) Levels
    None required

6) Possible replacements
    but only one on each team can be replaced

by any green enhancer. Some examples:

can be replaced by any poison monster with :awakening16::
    Farmable example: .
    Team A:
    Team B:

Requirements:
    1) Inherits
    None, but one Dios will likely have if you use this team for scarlet. That will be fine

2) Plus Eggs
    Both Liu Bei's require 99atk

3) Skills
    = Unskilled is fine
    = Unskilled is fine
    = Unskilled is fine
    = Unskilled is fine
    = Unskilled is fine

4) Latents
    None required

5) Levels
    None required

6) Possible replacements

can be replaced by any nuke. Poison also works but requires a pass

can be replaced by any poison delay with :awakening28:. Example:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  4. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Reserved: Strategies for the different dungeons

5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  6. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    UPDATES

7/31/2016 - Added all the links to all the guides. All except Dragon Rush and Gainaut are availble and have the team compositions and guides either in written form or in video form. I will update the teams and strategies post on this thread as well for convenience so you don't have to follow any link. But for today you can find everything in the links post on this thread.

8/1/2016 - Added to team composition builds. Will add the rest tomorrow along with the update to the strategies post.

8/2/2016 - Added team compositions for Nordis, Linthia and Scarlet. Working on Myr and Gainaut.

7. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  8. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    I just wanted to post some information @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa and i documented for myr legend. also helping out was @silfer

carlos has thanatos on his ALB, silfer has hathor, so I put hathor on my sasuke for carlos and thanatos on verdandi for silfer.

the first floor kill shot is the hardest.

with silfer my teams were ALB, 3 dios and verdandi, all hyper except verdandi. verdandi's extra orb enhance helped kill the tan. but i wasn't really documenting enhanced orbs here. sorry. if you want to do more runs i am game, for science naturally.

with carlos i was documenting enhanced orbs. my team was ALB, 3 dios, sasuke, all hyper.

first floor, with NO SKYFALL, this team needs 3 enhanced orbs to one shot the tan, no boosts required. I did end up putting attack latents on one dios, but i don't think they are necessary. Any skyfall kills easy.

for weejas, with carlos, so again the all hyper team, you need at least 2 enhanced orbs to kill weejas, again no boost required, no dragon killer.
    1 enhanced orb left him just short and he lived.

I hope this info helps out. if the team is hyper or close, the dios are the most important, as with silfer my verdandi wasn't hyper, but due to a couple passes per run to get the teams in the right order to catch the bind, he ended up killing weejas. not sure if his team is all hyper, he can comment, but he never had an issue killing weejas.

this should give some flexiblity in creating myr teams. Like i said, i have leeza on my ALB, for mhera, and i am still able to run both sides. just have to be a little flexible.

9. Ryeee

Ryeee Well-Known Member

Poor mans combo life hack
    Friend asked about combo shields and I can't remember where the video is so I copied it and made a vid for 6 combos using Dios with 2 helpers

Vid for 5 combos Dios with Miru

Miru M+

Revelate and whoistoddjones like this.
  10. Raizel

Raizel Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    In the team A, instead of Sasuke, Jormungadr also works. It is also farmable, so everyone can obtain it.

11. whoistoddjones

whoistoddjones Well-Known Member

User ID:
  12. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Looks pretty good to me! @Moozie, can you take a look and let me know what you think so I can add it to the Friends List Post?

13. whoistoddjones

User ID:
    @Moozie if you want to PM me your email address i'll give you editing rights as well...

Or I could just open it up public, what do you guys think?

14. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    I like your team build for volsung lol.

take a look in the compendium for the friends list. I have no problem putting things into a google sheet, even public, but there is more info that needs to be there. Skill boosts is the big one, nuke level another, to make sure your nuke is up in time. for myr you need to make sure gravity is up in time and damage absorb is up, so skill level and skill boosts play a big part.

that is why when you look at the friend list I have all these variables listed, so people can find friends that match and work with their half of the team.

15. whoistoddjones

User ID:
    Hahaha. Need to put some though into Volsung. The current build is too unreliable for me.

I'll take a look at what you put together in the other thread...I kinda figured most of the stuff you need to be max skilled anyway, and if you follow the team templates, SB will be covered.

Could add an exceptions column, so people can list any deviations from the normal builds.

16. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    well that is the issue, because max skilling 2-3 dios was an issue for some people, you have to really be careful when you work with new people.

for example, for z8, my jize SI fafnir is at like 16, fine for most builds but if someone wants to bring less skill boosts, it could be a problem.

same issue if people want to try less optimal builds for mhera, skill boosts are a HUGE issue there. but as more and more people get hyper max teams it won't matter.

some people want to bring australis to z8 for instance, great orb changer, no skill boosts. it can catch some people off guard

from the sheer number of questions i have answered on the subject in various topics i thought it was important enough to document. you may not agree.

17. whoistoddjones

User ID:
    @Moozie totally fair point. I guess I was just thinking of it on the opposite end, keep the sheet simple, and figure out the details on discord or the forums. But you make a good point...I can re-think the format a bit.

18. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    i am only going by all the posts and questions on the many many threads we had around. can this card sub for dios? how many skill boosts do i need? what is the least amount i need to skill my dios? and so on.

19. Piggysoup

Piggysoup Active Member

User ID:
    NA.304.448.241
    Latest M Hera setup :

Lesser investment compared to previous one
    For anyone wondering, that gb dragon is raguel (5 sbr) and farmable :)

20. whoistoddjones

User ID:
    Well now you are just catering to laziness :) If people did a little research on their own, you can answer most of those questions. I say we have a strict no lazys policy! The 1st rule of ALB club, don't talk about ALB club :blackalien:

one idea is that you could list the side you have, and the minimum SB you need your partner to bring. That way you don't have to list both SB and SL. Then your partner can figure out from your team comp, if you have enough SBs to match up with their highest cooldown skill. I did that for the Scarlet column. Both of my teams have 9SB, so my partner needs 7. My Neptune is also still skill level 1, but that doesn't matter because we start with 16 SB, and I don't need him until floor 5.

We'd just need to add an explanation somewhere of how the listing works.