[WIP] All Aboard the Krishna Hype Train!! (updated 11/16)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by foxwaffles, Sep 14, 2016.

1. woodyfly

woodyfly Active Member

Doing arena 1 consistently with Krishna(ronia)/Urd/Sanada/A.Cao Cao/Scarlet (a.sakuya)Krishna(ronia/urd). All hypermaxed.

Plan is to have bind clear up by tama level. Stall at level 17 and get all skills up. Ez peezy. Only issue is that sometimes I don't one shot kali and have to restall

ItsTrace and grinder like this.
  2. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thank you @Revelate, that helps a lot! It's a pity, I'd love to have a use for a second Krishna since I really like the new uevo, but there are only so many sub slots and it makes more sense to have the double-changers with rows in there.

I think I'll keep at least one of the extras in case of a new evo, and look for another inherit on Krishna.

3. Azzablags

Azzablags terrible case of Sopdet Skyfall Syndrome

PADherder:
    link
    Any idea on latents set up for Krishna for arena? Was thinking of going rainbow resist on my Krishna as I use unbindable leader badge then attack for cao or urd not sure on rest of team

4. supebeans

supebeans Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I currently have a pretty good team, I think, but just missing one sub.

Krishna - Urd - Yamato - ACC - (flex) - Krishna

For that flex spot, would it be better to run Tsubaki or Napoleon? I guess it just matters of a 1 turn haste is better than a shield and 2 more orb enhances?

5. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd go with Scarlet if your only option is Tsubaki or Napoleon. The two rows is a higher ceiling than more OEs.

6. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Neither. I say Gadius, actually.

I can assume you're SIing a bind clear onto ACC, yes? This means you're retaining his active for that, and so you lack a good burst option. A blue or heartbreaker would probably be ideal (to combo with either Urd or Yamato), and might be solved by SI on RValk onto Krishna/flex, but I suggest Gadius as the flexer which retains ACC as a delay+blue orb changer.

But, if all we're doing is SI of RValk(?) onto the flex spot, then both Tsubaki and Napolean have about the same base stats and CD. The tradeoff is 2 red oe and dragon killer for 3 offcolor OE and a finger. I'm leaning towards Tsubaki, but they're close. Or, rock RValk directly.

Edit: Huh. I guess you could inherit Dragon Swordsman onto ACC, which gives you the heartbreak AND offensive orb change. So your flex spot is indeed free. Hm. in that case I'd go Tsubaki (or Scarlet, as above).

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  7. woodyfly

woodyfly Active Member

Hrrm I keep dying on kali. Either not enough damage or too much damage and getting rage hit

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  8. NozomeAkimoto

NozomeAkimoto Roar! Attack Song!

User ID:
    Oh hey, the train set out without me! Waaaaaaait
    My Krishna is all pentamax with 2SDR3TE latents and a Verdandi inherit for all those nice people with Yamato. I'm 309,400,409 , get it while it's hot!
    I've had a bunch of good success with my team lately, using Yamato/ACC/Sanada/Gadius as subs. Notably I could make a TPA team as well, using Chiyome/Markab/A.Shiva/Tsubaki. Would this do better for Arena 2 thanks to shiva dealing with predras, I wonder?

9. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    clearing Gainaut for the stone when that 130m burst happened(no enhance active!), damn Krishna, calm your tits!

10. Bane Shydow

Bane Shydow Nephthys Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Clear Arena 2 with Krishna for the first, and hopefully only time while the forum was down.

I inherited Orochi onto my Yamato and Mori onto my Krishna. Orochi inherit allowed me to deal with the predra floor and also made Vishnu very simple to deal with.

On a related note, I really like Mori as an inherit on Krishna. Almost guarantees 12+ red orbs for a strong burst and gives 2 turns of haste to your other cards. With another haste or two this can allow you to get several turns of strong burst off in a row if you use your short cooldown skills before your hastes. It is great for something like the last 4-5 floors of Arena 2 where you might want to orb change every floor without stalling and not have to worry about running out of steam. Way more valuable than the skyfall buff imo as long as you can afford to stall for it.

11. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats. I agree Mori is an outstanding inherit for Krishna.

12. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Recently took a WIP Krishna team in to EEC for testing.

This was the result.

[​IMG]

Yeah, buddy. Lovin' the 6 million damage from Set alone.

Looking forward to Reincarnated Shiva. 2615 base ATK and 2 TPA? Yes, please.

Bane Shydow likes this.
  13. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm on the exact same boart. my Krishna team is exactly the same inheriting skill aside:
    Krishnia / Yamato[Mori] / A.Cao Cao [ RGY ] / Urd / flex...

Mori is on Yamato and not Krishna coz he's also in my ACC team.

The more I'm playtesting with ACC[RGY] the less I'm liking it...
    I put him there coz ACC is already bind immune which is neat, and RGY still combines with Urd.
    But the lack of delay has bugged me too many times; I'm likely to break the bound soon.

For my flex slot... I stll haven't found a great sub....
    I did try: A.Leilan, Scarlet, Tssubaki, A.Horus[XMas LiuBei] and RG Cao Cao (due to the inheritance ACC[RGY])
    I've settle on A.Horus[XMas Liu Bei] for MP and Cao Cao for solo.

Any other suggestion, idea are welcome. I didn't try Urd x2

14. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Perhaps it's because my cards are hypermaxed, but I've never missed not having CaoCao and his delay with Krishna. Then again I've not jumped into Arena yet, so if you're talking about that.. I would think A.Leilan would be better in your flex slot for another board change,and for pairing with Yamato for a second burst. Maybe throw Mori onto Krishna and use FL for skyfall? Krishna has so much HP and RCV that you can afford to tank a hit and then heal back up.

15. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Probably not anything too impressive for Krishna, but I just got back so figured I'd try it out anyway. Dunno what screenshots I'm supposed to take so I'm probably missing some, I have the clear screen and the items on Kali floor if people want me to upload that too.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Didn't have red tans otherwise I'd put Fire Dragon Knight on Belial or Krishna. Slev2 Belial, slev6 Krishna friend had a Ronia inherit, everyone +297'd.

I'm back.

grinder likes this.
  16. Expagel

Expagel Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Praise Krishna, at rank 499 I have finally cleared Arena 1! Team was my usual Krishna/Yamato/NY Leilan/Antares/ACC/Krishna(Mori) with the 1s TE badge, everyone's skilled and plussed, a few random latents assigned.

Notable floors:

I didn't one shot DIza on floor two, got bound, and needed ACC's delay to barely scrape by.
    Got two blue tamas and an LMeta tama on 6 but again ACC's delay bought me enough time to struggle through; thankfully at least one Krishna was unbound the entire floor.
    I flubbed Ronia's combo shield twice and she knocked me down to less than 500 hp. I Yamato'd out of that situation promptly.
    Got Osiris (not Sopdet, phew)
    Parvati was no trouble with my 19 OE team, just made one fire combo of 3-6 orbs with other combos and got lucky with no fire skyfall combos over 7 turns. Krishna shrugged off the rage hit twice.
    Grisar into Olympios into Zaerog into DQ Hera went very smoothly since I could stall for all my skills during Parvati.
    DKali, I used a friend's Mori inherit and my own Krishna to get an 18/12 red/blue board with another big fire skyfall, burned everything to the ground. Fittingly I got a Flampy.

Screenshot_2016-12-07-10-12-18_resized.png Screenshot_2016-12-07-10-11-25_resized.jpg

Tek7, Iluvatar, Bane Shydow and 2 others like this.
  17. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Accidentally entered Mecha Hera instead of A2 (was expecting it to be the top dungeon in the top tab, forgot I had scrolled previously), turned out to be a cakewalk.

F1: Killed on third turn.
    F2: Mass attack then kill.
    F3: Red chaser, so I let him give me the orbs to kill him with.
    F4: 3 3-orb combos with a few off-color got me just below 2 mil. Did it twice to kill. I put the shield up just because I thought this floor would take a while.
    F5: Accidentally killed first turn.
    F6: Misato to kill.
    F7: Urd to kill. Neptune was on Urd still (for A2) so I had to use her otherwise I'd have a useless skill.
    F8: Friend Krishna had board changer inherited, killed with that.
    F9: Took a hit, he made fire orbs, stalled one more turn and killed.
    F10: Urd+Misato had a lot of blues so I popped both Krishna actives and killed with that.

uncleaner, Tek7, kandjar and 2 others like this.
  18. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't have the screenshots for this because I forgot I was running A2 and not A1. Neptune on Urd and Valen on Krishna, though I honestly don't remember why Valen was there.

Tek7 likes this.
  19. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Nice kill! Where you able to damage your way through the preDRAs or did you have a poison active?

20. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Neptune on predras. Didn't manage to one shot Kali, but I've been working on a dupe Freyr that I can inherit onto Krishna if needed.