[WIP] All Aboard the Krishna Hype Train!! (updated 11/16)

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by foxwaffles, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I had mixed luck with a triboard + single board changer, sometimes creating too many fire orbs for me to make 3 separate fire combos. I think Ares was the most consistent. I use Urd on the previous floor and usually have some leftover heart/blue orbs left over for Ares the next turn.

2. uncleaner

uncleaner Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You could try putting A Sakura on Minerva, a lot of people use it on Ilm teams since it lets you blow up Kali reliably with a bicolor board. It also has some uses in jp Coliseum.

3. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Co-op clear of C10 with @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa (thank you and hooray!)

What you need: One delay on each team.
    recommended delays: You will want a longer delay for Diadem, Echidna is the best option or have Orochi inherited onto someone somewhere. Cao Cao is fine for Volsung, when we did it I brought Echidna and Carlos brought Cao Cao with an Orochi inherit, which ended up giving us extra time to stall. Echidna's stats are pretty bad but it's co-op so meh

You will also need: at least one board changer since Beelzebub poisons you to death

You will also need: 1) a way to one-shot Shiva. 2) a way to one-shot Beelzebub. 3) a way to one-shot Volsung down to resolve

and also patience.

Optional: Ra or true damage inherit of some sort on someone to dispose of Leeza without killing yourself pinging

mini-guide

F1: Leeza
    Leeza will create a lone jammer. If you preserve it, at 50% she will not heal back to full. If you get rid of it or it falls to the bottom and is erased by her Tree Spell, then she will regenerate to full. Thankfully, she only does this once.
    Match like hell to ping her down, when she starts creating the poison-jammer-heart pray for not too many poisons and lots of hearts, she will board change after that to water/wood/light/dark so you don't have to match all the poisons and you probably shouldn't.

Before you kill her, pop one Krishna to help with killing Shiva (this ended up saving our hides)

F2: Shiva
    Been there done that, he has effectively 14 million HP due to fire/water resist. He also does a strong gravity. Use a burst here, ideally you only use one active (Yamato or Sanada for example) that will allow you to burst and heal at the same time. Bad board and unhelpful skyfall or no skyfall at all is troublesome.

We skyfalled an additional fire combo to save us lol

F3: Artemis
    Artemis awakening seals you for 5 turns so just match hard. I got some skyfall from residue Krishna which resulted in a one-shot, as a result it was good that Carlos had carried Orochi for later. Artemis, since she's wood, isn't hard to one-shot but lack of time extendies might prevent you from a quick kill

F5: Diadem
    Diadem gives you four turns during which he does annoyances then he kills you. Thankfully he can be delayed so delay him and whittle him down/stall for skills you used earlier blah blah blah. We used Orochi on Cao Cao here, which allowed us to also stall off the awakening bind.

F6: Volsung
    Delay again. If you use Cao Cao which is a 1-turn delay, BURST and then ping down after you've hit his resolve. Otherwise just make sure he dies in time. We used Echidna here. Try your best to eliminate as many locked water orbs as possible to aid you in the next floor.

F7: Beelzebub
    if you made it past Diadem and Volsung you really should have no problem. Beelzebub has lots of HP but as long as you bring a board changer you are gold. Urd + Sanada is probably one of the top tier burst cores for this level, and that is what we ended up using to one-shot into oblivion.

This has also been copy-pasted into the Rants & Accomplishments section

If anybody has been having trouble I hope this helps! Note that this is a co-op guide...I am pretty much 100% sure this would have severe troubles, if not be downright impossible, solo.

4. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did C10 Krishna solo, mainly because co-op is too much of a hassle. Would've been far easier co-op, one team could've just been a lot of utility so that everything was cake and overall more reliable.

F1: Easy and safe floor. Ping a ton, then she heals. After that, she alternates between fire+poison+jammer+heal and some other board. Match fire+heal, jammer if you want. Poison can be ignored because it'll be gone anyway. With the other board, just match for pings. Kill on the fire+heal board so you go in healed.

F2: Urd had Neptune still so she was available. I used her to heal, then he used Trishula. I was going to use Minerva+Krishna otherwise. The heal->poison would've been bad so there was some luck there.

F3: Stalled here for quite a while. Put her under 50% so skyfall couldn't screw me as easily. Killed when Urd was back up.

F4: Used friend Krishna's inherited board to kill.

F5: Three turns to knock under 50%, popped Urd to heal+kill.

F6: Leilan+Belial+Krishna to kill.

5. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also solo'd C10: Krishna (Verd)/ACC(RGY)/Yamato/Sanada/Urd(Urd)/Krishna(Uriel)

I don't remember exactly what I did, but below is an approximation.

F1: Urd + Sanada for 1-shot
    F2: ACC to delay, killed on second turn
    F3: Stalled through awakening bind. Hit to about 40% on turn 1 or 2.
    F4: Used ACC to delay. Cleared board and killed on turn 2 I believe (may have used Verd here or prior floor).
    F5: Hit to about 80% on turn 1. Got him just above 50% on turn 2; used Yamato + Krishna here to kill.
    F6: Urd + Sanada.

6. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
  7. DevilPatrick

DevilPatrick New Member

Guys, I need help. I want to pass the arena 1 solo with krishna. Looking for tips on team.
    1. Patriot Warrior, Sanada Yukimura
    2. Reminiscent Norn, Urd
    3-4 - I can not think of a better
    This is my padherder
    Help pls

8. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Leilan/Valk and Rozuel/RRH? Board/orb changer + bind clear.

9. DevilPatrick

DevilPatrick New Member

These couples to 3 and 4 slots? or change 1-2 too? thx

10. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I meant choose one of those. So slot 3 is either Leilan or Valk and slot 4 is either RRH or Rozuel.

11. ryuninja

ryuninja Member

I have the following red cards:

Urd x3
    Uriel
    Ronia
    Rozuel
    Freyr
    Gadius x3
    Shiva
    Thuban
    Tsubaki
    Antares
    Ares
    Chiyome
    Homura
    Rodin

What do you think is the best Krishna team comp I can assemble? I suppose I can also skill up a Scarlet if necessary.

12. Seika

Seika Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Ah, cool, thanks for the response. Sorry I'm getting back to you so late. Caught up in the end-of-year stuff.. No clue what I'd do for a damge active with Nepdtra... Guess I'll figure it out with time..

13. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Apparently Freyr isn't enough to one shot DKali with a 21-9 board and no skyfalls...

14. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I really like Sub Tsubaki in Arena. Yes her active is not really good, but the cd is rather short you can inherit something on her. Then she proceed to murder Dragons in Arena like Dkali or Lifive....

15. dplin

dplin New Member

User ID:
    Thinkfish
    Was aiming for one pantheon god this morning. Stopped on the 3rd try because Krishna dropped on my lap. I'm extremely happy! =)

I don't have Urd but I do have Sanada x2, Yamato, Leilan, Antares, Markab & Denebola for fire. Should i use 2 Sanadas? Or would it be better with antares or even Markab? Markab seems pretty nice with recent buff!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  16. relicss

relicss Active Member

Sanada/yamato/leilan and antares is best imo
    yamato combos with leilan and antares for massive burst
    sanada alone can wreck most bosses

i would say that 2x sanda might be better than leilan than again i hate dupes on mono teams like krishna.So choice is yours.
    Markab/denebola are niche picks.Denebola is good inheritance base but thats about it she doesnt bring to the table anything new that antares cant bring

17. dplin

dplin New Member

User ID:
    Thinkfish

thanks for the advice! I should be able to uuevo him tm. =)

18. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    If/when you get an Urd drop Leilan like a bad habit. Urd+Sanada makes for a slightly over 10m a sub on a non-plussed team. Also when you get a Minerva or Rozuel or Ame or Red Riding Hood or whatever unbindable Red you can find, drop Yamato. Antares is probably the one worth keeping for his Hazard clears

19. Bistromath

Bistromath Active Member

I'm currently running a Krishna(Awoken Ra inherit)/Urd/Sanada/Awoken Leilan/Awoken Cao Cao with friend Krishna team. Binds currently seem to be a particular bane of mine so who would be the best bind removals to inherit onto Cao Cao? Also, here is my padherder (https://www.padherder.com/user/Bistro@PF/monsters/ ), is there a better Krishna team I can make?

20. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I use the red Dragon Knight inherited on Minerva for my bind clear, you could do that on Cao Cao. I have RRH as well but it just comes down to whether you need this heal or kill and in arena's case, I'd say kill. You could switch them if you find that you need to do the other for a particular dungeon.

As for changes, as much as it'd pain me, I'd personally try AAres over Leilan if I had that box.

Bistromath likes this.